Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos (58076 Views)

US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Missing 4-Year-Old Elo Ogidi Found! (Photos) / Boy Who Was Kidnapped And Sold For N800K, Found. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by escapefromusa(f): 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
globalresource:
With what I'm seeing on the floor they are likely to be Fulanis or hausas

No tribal sentiment please

Very naive conclusion.

Its like saying anyone riding an Audi is German.

You need to study system 1 and system 2 thinking
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2018
One of the flat head gang spotted i sight u
safetyInspector:
RIP English.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by globalresource: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2018
escapefromusa:

Very naive conclusion.

Its like saying anyone riding an Audi is German.

You need to study system 1 and system 2 thinking

It either you have a comprehension problem or you are myopic. I said "it is LIKELY". Is that a conclusion? I already said no tribal sentiment. You guys cant do without portraying your tribal bigotry everywhere. Is it a must you quote me?
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by safetyInspector(m): 3:57pm On Dec 06, 2018
You need to get a life. Stop constituting a nuisance in cyberspace.
Sardauna24:
One of the flat head gang spotted i sight u
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by escapefromusa(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
globalresource:

It either you have a comprehension problem or you are myopic. I said "it is LIKELY". Is that a conclusion? I already said no tribal sentiment. You guys cant do without portraying your tribal bigotry everywhere. Is it a must you quote me?

No angry sentiment!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8275460_girlscash2_png22006351deedac30319fc1a67207d5b1
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by donj84: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
They must be biafran terrorists that managed to escape operation python dance sad

where have you heard of biafran terrorist....you are not yet done with boko haram or herdsmen...you already calling biafran terrorist...funny how you people think this days all in the name of politics

1 Like

Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Shigabs(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
globalresource:
With what I'm seeing on the floor they are likely to be Fulanis or hausas

No tribal sentiment please
That does not change the fact that they are Nigerians.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by krisoboi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
They must be biafran terrorists that managed to escape operation python dance sad

Na ur father

1 Like

Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
superlanny:
Developers trying to develop Cameroon....igbo amaka maka y

Cameroon border to the north. Every thing mustn't be tribalism. Stop being biased. I believe you are educate enough to digest a story and read between the lines.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by joe120120(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:

Gotv. for u r information biafra don't have anything to do with slipas material but electronic missile and ogbunigwe. OK
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2018
superlanny:
Developers trying to develop Cameroon....igbo amaka maka y

Cameroon border to the north of Nigeria Every thing mustn't be tribalism. Stop being biased. I believe you are educate enough to digest a story and read between the lines.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Make una Continue exposing your self biafrabush gang
safetyInspector:
You need to get a life. Stop constituting a nuisance in cyberspace.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
Ton Pere!
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by elvisdo: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
@Globalresouce must u mention part of d country thats involve in d crime? why are we so blind with trybalism
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by safetyInspector(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2018
Honestly I don't have a time for a jobless fellow like you. Concentrate on your BMC/N-Power job.
Sardauna24:
Make una Continue exposing your self biafrabush gang
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by kayalla(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
everybody just dey use Nigeria play, no be their fault
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hahaha wetin dey worry you biafran pig who ask u to expose ur BMC/N-power job to us jobless ass licker.
safetyInspector:
Honestly I don't have a time for a jobless fellow like you. Concentrate on your BMC/N-Power job.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
They must be biafran terrorists that managed to escape operation python dance

See photo: www.AprokoGist247.me

sad

What if I told you they where nigerians?
www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2018
smoth001:
We've been winning big all year. Be a part of it and share your story here on Nairaland..

Contact me: www.AprokoGist247.me
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by alexiseagle: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
GoTV:
u are mad my dear

1 Like

Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by safetyInspector(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
See somebody that is masturbation on every post on Nairaland over his lord and saviour Buhari is accusing talking. My Dear to be very honest with you, my one month salary will pay your N-Power two years contract. I don't blame the likes of you because you are used to suffering and smiling. People like us will continue to speak for your kind that are almost beyond redemption. You deserve more in life, don't settle for the crumbs.
Sardauna24:
Hahaha wetin dey worry you biafran pig who ask u to expose ur BMC/N-power job to us jobless ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Sardauna24(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2018
I dont have your time jare
safetyInspector:
See somebody that is masturbation on every post on Nairaland over his lord and saviour Buhari is accusing talking. My Dear to be very honest with you, my one month salary will pay your N-Power two years contract. I don't blame the likes of you because you are used to suffering and smiling. People like us will continue to speak for your kind that are almost beyond redemption. You deserve more in life, don't settle for the crumbs.
Re: Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos by Anduku: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2018
Boko PLC, Cameroon branch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.