Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Double-dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double-dating (298 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double-dating by qwertyboss(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2018
DOUBLE-DATING
Double dating is not a sign that you are handsome, beautiful, gifted or great, its a sign of irresponsibility!
A responsible person is faithful to someone he/she loves for the rest of his/her life! Don't be carried away by that sugar coated mouth! It is not all that glitter that's gold!
Has God given you someone? Is he/she a child of God? Does he/she fear God? Start building your relationship!
Anyone who is madly in love with two people at the same time is never in love! He/she is merely in infatuation! In fact he/she needs a deliverance! The test of true love is "FOCUS"
True Love is focused on only one person. An infatuated individual may be "in love" with two or more persons simultaneously!­
If you don't know the difference between LOVE AND INFATUATION, you will destroy others' lives and your own! That's why psychiatric hospital is full with people whose hearts are broken! Some have committed suicide, some never believe in love again and some have made up their mind never to trust anyone again or get married! This is serious ! Stop toying with people's emotion!
Don't double date no matter the pressure! That is, don't be involved in two relationship at the same time. Many singles have missed their miracles because of this act of unfaithfulness!­ Double dating lowers your integrity and lays a wrong foundation for your marriage. Avoid it!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Wish List. / Please GENOTYPE before "LOVE" / Rumour Sparks: As Ini Edo Reportedly Finds Love Again… Sets To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.