Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me (5414 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Rajix20(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello everyone!

The girl I call my girlfriend is double dating me with another guy
Though when I met this girl, she has being in the relationship with that guy and she told me she has a boyfriend but she wasn’t interested in the relationship with the guy anymore that she loved me already. But I vividly understands how girls act so I asked her too many times if I was going to be her only guy because I can’t afford to share her, I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship.
To cut the long epistle, we have being dating for over a month now and we have and sex too many times and even had abortion once. But what keeps me worried is that She is a busy person who is only free on Sundays. So what she does every Sunday is that she shuffles meeting me with meeting the other guy, for instance, if she comes to my place this Sunday, she goes to the other guy’s place the next Sunday. And for me, this is not the kind of relationship I want with her. But I don’t understand what to do. She blocked me from viewing her status when ever she goes to the guy’s place but my friends shows me and makes jest about it this every Sunday. I really do not want to leave this girl because she has good good luck I can tell cause since we’ve being together, My endeavor has being very positive. Please advise me.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
I don tire for all this woman matter
Commit suicide if you dont know what to do next. Fool

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
then she"s not ur girlfriend but a free giver
just chop ur own share and quit stressing urself over another guy taking his own share

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by ikenna34: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
My man abeg free her asap.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
See this MUMU man.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Baloranking(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest thing is you still need advice on how to dump a hoe shocked

Omo some men need to step up their game, op you're a simp a dull one at that grin

I went through your profile and OP to be honest you need to leave girls for now and focus on your future
tongue

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Ugaboy: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
I dont entertain negative feelings if doesnt deny me anything i want from her ...jst free her ok, she definately know what she want
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by luminouz(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fineboy444:

U nailed it.... grin

Your comment had me guffawing out loud

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Baloranking(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fineboy444:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Rajix20(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
The quickest thing I can do is to dumb her but I can vividly tell you this girl has got good luck
Ugaboy:
I dont entertain negative feelings if doesnt deny me anything i want from her
...jst free her ok, she definately know what she want
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Millennialaku(m): 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
nawa o you seem proud of the abortion grin grin grin angry angry

mtcheww, wait till she gifts you something angry angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by matrix199(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rajix20:
The quickest thing I can do is to dumb her but I can vividly tell you this girl has got good luck

And you're still in Nigeria. What's good in her luck eh?

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by PrinzCarter(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
As i lay my hands on ur head Receive sense brother, I cleanse u with sense , sense fall on u, every pus-sy bondage holding u, familiar pus-sy bondage, friendly unfriendly pus
sy die nd free dis man to go n meet other puss-ies.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by PrinzCarter(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Millennialaku:
nawa o you seem proud of the abortion grin grin grin angry angry

mtcheww, wait till she gifts you something angry angry
e go come with receipt
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Goldenkrezi: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Guy just flip out of ur relationship na

I still don't get why guys sometimes in this situation ask the question 'what should I do'

U should sometimes not bring ur personal problem here..

No offence tho.. cool

Au revoìr smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Ugaboy: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
Rajix20:
i undastand u, i have a girl under my control, she is also double dating, i can just say i be number 2
...what i love about her, she always there for me. luckily, i've succesfuly made loss interest on d other guy
...yet i dnt feel guaranteed

..if u lov her, dnt gv up

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
Fineboy444:
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Millennialaku(m): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
PrinzCarter:
e go come with receipt
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
I’m just here to read comments, what do I even know about relationships?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by VickyRotex(f): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
This is an example of the "Don't judge, Don't judge" thread they were talking about earlier. What's going on in this world Why should we close our eyes on issues such as this?
Mr. Op, if I say what's on my mind regarding all that you've written ehn, if NL had a block button, you'll block me. angry

Anyways, this is where you got it all wrong. You should have left her no matter the assurance she gave you about breaking up with her ex.

"......I explained to her I could take my leave if she’s not ready to leave the guy (all this was to avoid a toxic relationship because I know I can’t bear it) But she told me to give her little time to breakup with that guy so we can have the best relationship."

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by kingmurainah(m): 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2020
1 month of dating, una don Fvck many times..don do Abortion sef!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Adau123(m): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Baloranking:

grin grin
Bros,this guy need an advice and if you don't have any keep quiet,most you comment by insulting him.Be mature in dealing with people pls.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Baloranking(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2020
Adau123:
Bros,this guy need an advice and if you don't have any keep quiet,most you comment by insulting him.Be mature in dealing with people pls.

Dealing with what exactly
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by hkidola00(m): 12:58am On Jun 08, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:
I month of dating, una don Fvck many times..don do Abortion sef!
; grin u self fear
Ilovebigboobs:
I month of dating, una don Fvck many times..don do Abortion sef!

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Kalatium(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2020
Just from the name of topic, i know it will end in tears
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by DaddyRochie1642: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2020
I Weep On Behalf Of All MUGUs That's Walking On The Surface Of This Earth,

May Their Days Of Being A MUGU Be Over In Jesus Name.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by XXLMANDIGO: 5:53am On Jun 08, 2020
Niggarr has been pussified damn.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by ednut1(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2020
Side nigga pele
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2020
Ugaboy:

i undastand u, i have a girl under my control, she is also double dating, i can just say i be number 2
...what i love about her, she always there for me. luckily, i've succesfuly made loss interest on d other guy
...yet i dnt feel guaranteed

..if u lov her, dnt gv up
SIMP

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Vickho6(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2020
U dey ask me,,, e

Person done Dey share her with you,, sit domw there to be her second choice
u know what to do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Double Dating Me With Another Guy, Please Advice Me by Darkzayn: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2020
Op na you them slimcase sing Bushman for cheesy cheesy

See I see no case here after all you were the one who force yourself on her even when u knew see is dating lemme ask you you thought she will leave the guy for u in the first place ba cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Redditor Said To A Girl Who Replied With 'K' / Who Broke The Family?(picture) / Instead Of Independence See What My Bank Wished Me - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.