Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,031 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

24 Ways To Make Your Man Happy In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Ways To Make Your Man Happy In A Relationship (454 Views)

4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman / I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / Aside Money What Can Make A Girl Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24 Ways To Make Your Man Happy In A Relationship by tizzyhands(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2018
You might be thinking, how can I make my man happy? Do you know making your man happy help lubricates the relationship? Most people think it’s just to spice up romance to make him happy, I can assure you, there is more to it.

Love is meant to be shared between two lovers and your behavior towards him might either mar or make his happiness in the relationship. Being an excellent lover is not enough but tries greasing it with a great companion to enjoy the climax of happy romance in the relationship.

Ways To Make Your Man Happy
Below are the tips to inculcate to make your man happy:

Show him compliment
Tell your man how handsome he looks and also intellectually wise. How you would love your kids acquire his handsomeness and his brilliance....
Read more of the various ways to make your man happy https://relhealth.com

(1) (Reply)

All The Reasons Relationships Are A Scam / All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.