Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat (452 Views)

She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat by AGrande98: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
This is for anyone who wants to skip all the drama of an actual relationship.
Having a ‘friend with benefits’ can be useful in this day and age, where finding a casual, no-strings-attached hookup is similar to navigating through a field of landmines, with the constant threat of hooking up with creeps. This is where having a friend with benefits comes in. You trust each other, use one another for sex, create your own rules—and it’s all done with zero commitment.
Click on the link for 10 great reasons to choose a friend with benefits over an actual relationship.

1.) They're Way More Sustainable
A friends with benefits situation usually lasts longer than a relationship because you go into it knowing exactly what you want and not expecting too much.
https://kraks.co/articles/14143

Re: All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat by MedeNe: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: All The Reasons You Should Choose A Friends With Benefits Situation Over A Relat by mandsszara: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

/ l / Weird And Entertaining Facts - 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.