Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (8955 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speak… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by chiegemba(f): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2007
@Topic; "Choice"!!!
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by sniperwolf(m): 9:12am On Sep 03, 2007
Because they are not programmed to be attracted to one person
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by infiniti(f): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2007
well,

i think people cheat 4 various reasons. it cld be dt they do not love their present BF/BG or they don't know what they really feel for him( if it is love or not!).

secondly, i think people cheat because, they don't enjoy sex with their partners( they dnt know what sex is really like with the person) and so they try other people outside and get satisfaction or prefer the way the person treats them while @ it.

thirdly, i think people cheat because they have fallen out of love with their partner and do not want to end the relationship one way or the other,( because what explanation will they actually tell their parent? esp. after being in it 4 years which/ what reason?)

4th) people cheat because they feel they didnt meet the person dy r cheating with @ the right time, inother words they would have wanted to meet the person dy r cheating with, before their supposed BF/BG.

5) some people do it because of the fun of it

6) because dir relationship is board.

7) sme people do it because their partners has done it to them before

my people, there are different reasons why people cheat! angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Everbright(f): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2007
because they are animals grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by jayvin01: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2007
lol, what!, well its good, 'Everbright" it applies to both sexes, (male/female) grin grin grin

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by SiropMiel(f): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2007
maybe because they are just not happy. If your not making me happy and I've told you what makes me happy and you don't want to change or don't care if i'm not happy then, i'm going to find happiness. You live this life once and to be miserable for the remainder of it just does not seem right.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by sexsogood: 9:30am On Sep 04, 2007
People who cheats in a relationship are not God fearing people. they believe they do it out fun.
Believe me not no MAN or WOMAN that cheats always regret it after.
May God direct us all.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by mayah(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2007
cuz dey re not happy anymore wit their partners.
cuz they were never meant 4 eachother.
and sumtimes it culd be a spiritual problem.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2007
mayah:

because dey re not happy anymore wit their partners.
because they were never meant 4 eachother.
and sumtimes it culd be a spiritual problem.

You still have quite a bit of a "ways" to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total misrepresentation of the factual and realistic!  You are going to be spending a heck of a time in "church" looking for "answers"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------Sometimes, love just aint enough!!!!
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by degubi(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2007
people cheat because they Choose to cheat. The weaknesses of others or ourselves is not a criteria for cheating.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by detu2(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2007
human nature wink
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by mangrados(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2007
If any man cheats, sentence him like this.

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 11:56am On Sep 06, 2007
tosin.tunj , dem cheat U?? abeg its not called cheating , its called fun,nobody is perfect, some spouse are just freaks,although if we want to be realistic,not every one is romantic and good on bed,so i think everyone is looking for a better partner than can satisfy him or her better , but the thing sweet oooh, grin grin grin grin grin SEEEE ME

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by ojoagefu(f): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2007
so many people have different reasons for cheating in their r/ships.their reasons i believe depends on so many things or circumstances around them.some may depend on their family background while m others may depend on their appetite to do silly things.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by jamznato: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2007
people cheats because so many reasons:
1. If u are exposed to cheating before marraige u will cheat during marraige not matter what

2. If u dont fear God u will cheat and that will destroy u (any man/woman that does that lacks wisdom says the Lord [proverb])

3. lack of understanding in love (both partners have to protect their marriage by nurturing it u tell urselves what u like and appreciate everything done by each other); accepting corrections.

4. lack of Self satisfactory (be contented with what you have) thereby beautifying it so that it will not look boring 2 u.

5. u women u know what ur husband wants dont tell me u are a kid so try and do what he like e.g. dressing well, being respectful, etc and he love u even he can see u outside and thinks is another woman. so he will luv u the more try 2 beat others (f) in ur husband's eye he wont leave u

6. Men should do the same.

7. Learn to luv ok.

4rm Jammy (m)
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Bosdem(f): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2007
people cheat because of what yoruba call OJUKOKORO ,(greed) simple.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2007
Thank God i dont have Ojukokoro, i only have 4 girlfriends and i am satisfied with what i have,, i dont cheat on them cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by fesse(f): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2007
Some people are born cheats. but it is not because my BF is a cheat or what will warrant me to cheat also.
To me the only thing in a relationship is just to be faithful and play your own role in it.
If the two partners loves and understand each other, the possibility of one cheating is equals to zero.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by splurge(f): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2007
ds is one issue evry1 is gonna keep turning around n nu resons r made up for ds. personally i fnk cheating's a reflection of one's tru self. pple claim to cheat cuz :
1.they blive variety is d spice of lyf,
2.others r doing it so wots d harm intrying,
3. to test how much he/she really cares,
4. teach ur partner a lesson,
5.they r cowards. mayb they r no longer feeling their current relationship n want to cut out but aren't brave enuff to do d right thing.
it all boils down to d fact dt one wouldn't cheat in a relationship if u truly, deeply luv ur partner n care abt his/her feelings.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2007
people cheat simply because they lack self control, and can not cope with temptation
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by zabauze(m): 3:17am On Sep 10, 2007
why people cheat is that it makes the world go round. if you dont cheat, you wont learn to be careful that ' there's no friend and there's no foe' wink
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by acidrop(f): 4:56am On Sep 10, 2007
mehn this is ur 1st post n c wetin u dey talk
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by olanajim(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2007
Showing his stuff, now. He would meet his match
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by acidrop(f): 6:21am On Sep 10, 2007
i already know who that will be grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by olanajim(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2007
Who is that?

By the way, I miss you.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2007

I've never cheated on anyone in my life, and just can't understand how someone could bring themselves to cheat on their spouse,,  and even girlfriend /boyfriend,
I know that relationships are not peaches & cream, tho having been cheated on in my past,,  this is the majour fear that possibly keeps me from getting involved and sadly maintaining trust ,  because of that,,  I may have a commitment problem.  At the slightest sign of unfaithfulness now, I become scared like a little girl, and run away from love or the onset of pain, without even sticking around to give any benefit of doubt.     This is a true ISSUE that I have to tackle all because of CHEATING HEARTS out there. it can be so damaging to some people ,    undecided   (like me)

love & light,     

Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by olanajim(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2007
Cheating has a predictable partern. All we need do, both cheater and cheated, is to look out for them. Some people don't set out to cheat. They are tempted and responded. We must all be alert.
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by ritchboi: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2007
Why do pple cheat?
The same reason dogs lick their balls.
BECAUSE THEY CAN!
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Librademmy: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2007
its a natural thing. why does the word exist in the first place? so that people can experience the meaning, xx
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 10:42am On Sep 11, 2007
DEMMY , U talk sense , we are all cheaters excluding U grin grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by Librademmy: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2007
Excluding me ke? i'm not saying i'm pro at it ooo but trust me, i've been there and done that,
Re: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? by waxyweller: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2007
i sure say U don cheat before, just teasing U, grin grin grin grin NOBODY HOLY PASS OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / Gay Couples Wedding Photos / Build A Romantic Marriage, Stay Husband And Wife, Not Roommates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.