Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement (47890 Views)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Emmakings10(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why not check the context at which he made the statement
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Mikat: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
2019 is my year 'I can't come and kill myself' getting too much money not to enjoy my life
From above spot the difference between oyedepo and davido worshipping money
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Em5(m): 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oga, goan watch the video very well and understand what he meant. Yes he's rich, so what?? Can u work for God and still be poor??

Who did Jesus work for? Was Jesus rich?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Mintmoney(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2018
And many will never understand it in the context he was speaking from. Nothing wrong with being dangerously rich...

Social media and there twisting of every single word a person makes.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Tamarapetty(f): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Connecticut:
. Prophet Moses,Prophet Elijah, Prophet Elisha, Prophet Isaiah, Apostle Paul,Disciples of Our Lord Jesus Christ and many more of men of God in the Bible didn't they work for God tirelessly? Are they rich?they are very poor am not sure they have their own house talk less of buying land.Or our generation so called men of God are they serving different God from the one the men of God in the Bible were served when they were on earth? Proverbs chapter 23 verse 4 says Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Nowadays generation they respect and honour their pastors words than Jesus teaching. The Bible says my people perish because they lack wisdom and understanding. Some Christian are lazy to the extent that they don't read Bible them self they rely on what their pastor tell them. I am very wise no pastors on earth can brainwashed me because I know what my Bible entails. The Bible is the only book that you read and read you too.
I asked a qustn -can u work for God and still be poor)?? Yes or no
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
yes
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
maridrug:

The kingdom of my God is rich and dangerously wealthy...don't try it.
Christ does not call his servants for poverty sake...wisen up. a diligent person is ascertained for wealth.
BE DILIGENT YOU'LL BE ALSO WEALTHY AND DINE WITH KINGS!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Tamarapetty(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
Em5:

Who did Jesus work for? Was Jesus rich?
It's a question i asked, no be fight
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by itu404(m): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2018
you follow every words inorder to pick holes and find fault. in a country whewre poverty grinds even stones do you not think you need to let people know that even in that poor state there is a way ou t. He never said he became rich through sleeping at home, but through hard work. He once said, 'work knows that i am working it' he never said go to sleep and do not touch any thing. watch the second day. he said grace came through hardwork!
What you see in Canal land your country can not even achieve. Do you know that since 1999 there has not being power failure in canaland
it is my sickness i will need a cure for not another's so if you think you are not in need of financila breakthough good for you, but do not stop others who needs. we get what we disire and pursue. that is all he is saying. do not interpret his statement out of contnext; it is devilish and smirks of hatred and jealousy. PLEASE LEAVE THE CHURCH OF GOD ALONE! When your state can not even pay teacgers canaland has been on it without owing for the past 20 years
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by NPComplete: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
carzola:
He has a right to be rich
Not withstanding the occupation...

As long as he is not a criminal
He has every right to be rich.

My people gather here let's tap into
Papas blessings

This 2019 we shall all be dengerously rich
In Jesus...

Let our enemies see our wealth and
Start to criticize us...

In Jesus name!!

If you know your walking into 2019
dangerously rich shout Amen!!!

Na by all this one? Lol all these Christian clowns sef.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by ola9ja(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ignorance will never allow people to see things from a rational perspective, if not from the masses contributions, does any of these men who brags have businesses before God called them.

Black people are the problem of this world, so many gullible people in Nigeria , they will never learn

carzola:

Papas blessings

In Jesus...

Start to criticize us...

In Jesus name!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Tamarapetty(f): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2018
nwabekeyi:
yes
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Dididrumz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolandonyi:

My guy, grow up. Riches has no place in God's Kingdom.

Brother, does it mean we should stay poor here on earth?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Pat4321: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Rolandonyi:

My guy, grow up. Riches has no place in God's Kingdom.
Who told you that Mark 10-27-30
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok
so, you still want to go pay money to your scammers?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by dorox(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Then Peter said, "Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk." - Acts 3:6

Was peter lying when he said that he had no money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by toplinetrtrend: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
carzola:

Papas blessings

In Jesus...

Start to criticize us...

In Jesus name!!

He has the the right to be rich, but boasting about it is a sin. The scriptures said all such boasting is a sin.

Being a pastor, the scripture counsels him to be moderate in everything, including speech and actions. If he doesn't know this, then his kind of pastoring should be questioned.

If you too don't know this, then I wonder what rubbish they stuff into you in your church.

I also wonder if your guidebook is the entire scripture or just the convenient aspects of the scriptures. Stop fooling yourself with empty riches.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by toplinetrtrend: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Amen! We have dominion grin

By this time next year, you will still be living in this empty dream. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by dewale1234(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
lexy2014:

Ephesians 1:3
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ."

U are already blessed. Y are u now "tapping" into another persons blessing when u are blessed just d way he is blessed?

Do you really think these folks are Christians, do they understand the scriptures? They only spew what they've been fed by their Bible DJ's who continue to mix up Bible verses for them upandan.

The know the words of their Papas but lack the true understanding of the words, message and life of Christ

The things they lay claim on are also in the hands of unbelievers even much more.

The man with the special anointing for wealth still can't match Zuckerberg, Gates, Buffet etc

We understand the productive activities of these ones but we can't see or trace the productive source of wealth of our preachers

Our blessings do not consist of the transient riches of this world, but that we are made righteous by Christ.

Most of these folks will still go home after 'receiving' and their various hustles to make ends meet still continue

May their eyes be opened to understand what it means to be a follower of Christ

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Tamarapetty(f): 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
toplinetrtrend:

By this time next year, you will still be living in this empty dream. grin
So now i should take you serious or?? Start crying??
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Govo4me2u(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fizzyflex:
I think you should grow up.. Was Jesus Poor??
How many horses does he poses?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Boss13: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oga, goan watch the video very well and understand what he meant. Yes he's rich, so what?? Can u work for God and still be poor??

YES - the Bible spoke strongly against material wealth and Jesus keeps telling his disciples sell all your material things, give to the poor and follow me.

Please go and study your bible and stop allowing fake pastors deceive you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Kenzokings(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2018
PStacks:
When we talk. They will say "Touch not God's annoited and do his prophet no harm".

How can you be dangerously wealthy in a Nation that is adjudged the poverty capital of the world.

https://www.omascope.com/religion/do-we-really-have-to-give-to-god

I am Dangerously Wealthy.

.....Bishop David Oyedepo.

Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State, South-West Nigeria.

Shiloh 2018.

Jesus Never took from the multitude to enrich himself.
if for anything, Jesus gave to the multitude.

Jesus Blessed 5 loaves of Bread and 2 Fishes and shared it amongst the multitude..

Jesus performed a miracle to eradicate Hunger and Poverty.

Jesus even turned Ordinary water into Expensive Wine so People can drink at no cost to them.

its safe to assume Jesus was a welfarist. Same thing Buhari And Osibanjo are doing today caring for the weak and the poor and most vulnurable thru their Social Investment Programmes.

our today pastors do their own miracle to increase hunger and poverty amonsgt the multitude by collecting the little the multitude has got and add to their already "Dangerous Wealth".

it doesnt add up to me. How can you be "Dangerously Wealthy" in a country adjudged the poverty capital of the world.
where people cant have a decent meal a day. Where people live on less than $1 a day.

As a pastor, why not work miracle to eradicate this poverty instead your own Miracle is to increase the poverty in the land and get you Dangerous wealth.

it doesnt add up to be "Dangerously Wealthy" and have a "Dangerously Poor" congregation or followership...

Jesus to me was very modest and lived his life blessing the people and not the people blessing him.

Today Tithe and offering has special name.

First fruit. Shiloh sacrifice.

You even pay into Bank accounts by wire transfer. Electronic offering. cheesy Nawa ooo!..

The irony in all of this is what irks me the most having the Wealthiest Pastor in the world in the poorest country in the world. How does that add up?

Heavens Rest his Soul (Fela Anikulapo Ransom Kuti)

My people go dey follow Bishop Amen.

Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow
Progress by dre11 (m): 6:15am On Dec 05
By Anule Emmanuel Abuja
Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, yesterday revealed
that the leadership of the country under her husband would
have performed better, but for two powerful individuals
standing as clogs in its wheels. Mrs. Buhari said there are
two men in President Muhammadu Buhari administration
who have constituted themselves as hindrance for the
speedy progress of governance.
The President’s wife said that she is disappointed in men
who rather than fight these two men will go to them in the
night begging for favour.
The President’s wife, who spoke at a National Women
Leadership Summit organised by a political group, Project
4+4 for Buhari & Osinbajo 2019, in Abuja, however, did not
mention the names of the powerful persons. She noted that
if not for the two powerful men, Buhari’s achievements in
the last three and a half years would have been
accomplished by the President in one year. Mrs. Buhari
stated that the two people in government would never allow
things to move fast.
The First Lady, however, stated that the President has done
well in the delivery of good governance. The event was also
attended by the wife of the Vice President, Mrs. Dolapo
Osinbajo. Mrs. Buhari urged Nige- rian women to rise up
and fight.
When the Political Adviser to the President, Senator
Babafemi Ojodu, was signalling to the First Lady to move
away from the topic, she said: “I have realised that Senator
Babafemi Ojodu, Special Adviser on Political Matters to the
President, and Dr. Hajo Sani, my aide, Sajo, and wife of the
Vice President, Mrs. Osinbajo, are not comfortable with me
saying this and want me to confine myself to my prepared
speech, but we must say the truth.”
The President’s wife insisted that the two powerful people
are retrogressive elements preventing the government from
moving forward. This is not the first time the first Lady
would be critical of her husband’s government and its
functionaries.
In an interview with BBC Hausa, Aisha had stated that
Buhari’s government had been hijacked by only a “few
people”, who were behind presidential appointments.
According to her, the president did not know most of the
officials he appointed. The First Lady stated that people
who did not share the vision of the All Progressives
Congress (APC) were appointed to top posts because of the
influence a “few people” wield.
Her words: “The president does not know 45 out of 50 of
the people he appointed and I don’t know them either,
despite being his wife of 27 years. “Some people are sitting
down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be
called to come and head an agency or a ministerial
position,” she said.
When asked to name those who had hijacked the
government, the First Lady simply said: “You will know them
if you watch television.” Asked whether the president was in
charge, Mrs. Buhari had said: “That is left for the people to
decide.”
Meanwhile, Mrs. Buhari has observed that during the last
election, women participated fully in the voting process and
ensured that APC was elected. According to her, “That is
why the government of President Buhari came up with
social investment programmes targeted at them and their
children in order to engage them and reduce the level of
poverty among them.
“I wish to call on women to spread the good news and
accomplishments of the present administration. “I also call
on you to propagate our party manifesto which promises to
change the lives of Nigerians and what it has achieved so
far,’’ she said.
She called on women not to relent in their effort at
sensitising and mobilising women to ensure the success of
the party in the 2019 elections. Mrs. Buhari said with
commencement of campaign for the 2019 elections, the key
areas for APC women would be critical information sharing,
security awareness and advocacy against vote buying.
She said that the summit had set the tune for Buhari/
Osinbajo support groups to go on with the 2019 campaign.
The wife of the president, therefore, appealed to
participants drawn from the 774 local government areas of
the country to reflect on the achievements of the Buhari
administration. In her contributions, the wife of Vice-
President, Mrs. Osinbajo, said that the APC government had
performed creditably in the fight against insurgency and the
rebuilding and rehabilitation of victims of insurgency and
their communities.
On her part, the Senior Special Assistant to the President,
Dr. Hajo Sani, urged women to be resilient in the effort to
ensure the re-election of Buhari/ Osinbajo in the 2019
election. According to her, women are convinced that the
Buhari administration had completed and initiated new road
projects as well as other infrastructure developments across
the country.
Sani restated the commitment of the wife of the President
to better the lives of women and children through gender
balancing in Nigeria. Also, the former Deputy Governor of
Plateau, Mrs. Pauline Tallen, appealed to Nigerian women to
give the Buhari/Osinbajo a chance in the 2019 elections to
consolidate on their achievements. Earlier, the APC National
Woman Leader, Hajiya Salamatu Baiwa, urged APC women
to shun campaign of calumny.
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/12/two-powerful-
men-behind-buharis-slow-progress-aisha/.

Nw dis Buhari u dey talk of or another one
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Iziquiel(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Your own headache not mine. Won't argue. Byee
E concern you, you should know when one is arguing and when they are trying to open your mind. Bye!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Govo4me2u(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fizzyflex:
How many horses does he poses?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by savvyiwo: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2018
Bravo! You didn't play the PDP card this time
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by savvyiwo: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
Clown!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by iphanyiuma(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fizzyflex:
yes he was poor.. It was clearly stated that Jesus was poor that you may become rich.. He died that you may live

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by savvyiwo: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2018
Which god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.