Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement (47911 Views)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / 'I Am Dangerously Wealthy, I Am Rich' - Bishop Oyedepo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by mcdarlingtino: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2018
Mind you, I didn't say Oyedepo would not be comfortable if Nigeria were a welfare state. Of course, there would be people who would still attend his church. But there is no how he would be close to being so rich. [/quote]

in life the more problem you solve the more money you get. oyedepo will be rich anywhere in the world. wealth is a function of applied knowledge. believe it or not bishop knows more
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Novakjay:

That's what your pastor taught you? That Salvation is a package? And you feel you have Salvation without an atom of the Word of God in you? Salvation is for those who hear the Word and keep it. That's why Jesus said: "If my Word abide in you and you in me, whatever you ask of the Father in my name will be given unto thee". May God have mercy on you for being ignorant of what I am telling you now. Jesus never forced anyone to believe in him. Who hath ear let him hear. Have a nice evening.
what is this nonsense mention about? How did you come to your conclusion I don’t believe in Jesus? If you believe as a Christian prosperity is not your portion, hold to that. That is not for me. Zec 1:17
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by luvmijeje(f): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2018
The laws they can't keep, they will tell you to keep it. Humility my a.s.s
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by charlesblinks(m): 7:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Rolandonyi:

My guy, grow up. Riches has no place in God's Kingdom.
my brother which scripture ever told you this is a wrong one and from the pit of hell, in fact demonic, God wishes above all things that we prosper and be in good health even as pur soul prospers,... if God supports wealth who then are you?
God made Solomon the wealthiest man in his time... is that God insane?
God blessed Isaac that he became richer than an entire nation is he stupid? watch the video that David oyedepo boasted and you'll see what he meant and stop criticizing blindly.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by kofo844: 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Fizzyflex:
I think you should grow up.. Was Jesus Poor??

Yes jesus was poor,,, but he was poor so that we might be rich,,,

So if we believe in Him now and we are rich NO CRIME. It was for this reason (our being rich now,, that he was made poor while on earth)
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by bigstan11787(m): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
nwabekeyi:
Jesus was poor on earth, all his disciples were poor on earth.

Jesus was poor

[b][the bible says the he(Jesus) was made poor the we will b rich..]
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by TruthinAction: 8:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oga, goan watch the video very well and understand what he meant. Yes he's rich, so what?? Can u work for God and still be poor??

King Solomon was the richest king in his days and he never boasted about it. He should have just kept quiet. We all know he is rich.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2018
mcdarlingtino:

Mind you, I didn't say Oyedepo would not be comfortable if Nigeria were a welfare state. Of course, there would be people who would still attend his church. But there is no how he would be close to being so rich.

in life the more problem you solve the more money you get. oyedepo will be rich anywhere in the world. wealth is a function of applied knowledge. believe it or not bishop knows more

Tell us the problems Oyedepo solves?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by BluntBoy(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
kofo844:

Yes jesus was poor,,, but he was poor so that we might be rich,,,

So if we believe in Him now and we are rich NO CRIME. It was for this reason (our being rich now,, that he was made poor while on earth)

Jesus was made poor (a human with weaknesses and cursed) so that we can become rich (immortal, saved from the curse).

Please, you people should stop reading the Bible like you read storybooks.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
bigstan11787:

[b][the bible says the he(Jesus) was made poor the we will b rich..]
peter, Paul and James were not rich.

The Bible was talking about spiritual riches, not physical
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by bionixs: 12:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
Poorboy:
what are you saying, it's like you are frustrated in life. Sorry I blame your poor parents.
read yourself and know who is frustrated here. Someone is ruling in his world and a son of a no do good without direction is hating. Is your dime involved? Go and get life
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by bionixs: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
flexxyworld:

I see your reasoning are shallow, please it's a different thing to read and know the bible. understanding and interpretation is key. I pray God give you wisdom and insight.
oga, heavenly race is an individual one . Who made you a judge over anyone? mind your business, teach yourself the bible the best way you thing it suites you,assistant God
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by bionixs: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Novakjay:

May God forgive you.
and deliver you
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by mank1234(m): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oga, goan watch the video very well and understand what he meant. Yes he's rich, so what?? Can u work for God and still be poor??

Hope you've not been brainwashed into believing that poor people don't know God. Paul wasn't rich in money terms. Same as the other apostles. That's not to say that being rich while working for God is bad.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Poorboy: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
read yourself and know who is frustrated here. Someone is ruling in his world and a son of a no do good without direction is hating. Is your dime involved? Go and get life
you are frustrated nigga.. go and die
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by bionixs: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Poorboy:
you are frustrated nigga.. go and die
you are already dead sir
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Poorboy: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
bionixs:
you are already dead sir
quit my mentions, go and die.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by nkemjacob2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
lexy2014:

Y did he make d statement?
I will advice u go get the Shiloh DVD
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by lexy2014: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2018
nkemjacob2:
I will advice u go get the Shiloh DVD

According 2u:

"Very clear most pple don't understand the reason he made that statement."

Its obvious u no d reason he made d statement. Am sure u can share.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Lanre0: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
Oyedepo, shameless pulpit robber hiding under religion to defraud gullible followers
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Fizzyflex(m): 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
mufy1990:

what property did he own, go and check history..... dullard
I pity persons around you.. They are the ones suffering from the result of the level of stupidity and foolishness you display.. Go and get a life and learn attitude.. Thank me later
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Fizzyflex(m): 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Yes!

He was very poor and yet, he didn't collect tithes.
He wasn't poor, but soldiers shared parts of His Garments abi??.. Why would they if it wasn't of value??.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement by Fizzyflex(m): 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2018
Pavarottii:
is this one okay, what rubbish are u saying
Am not surprised you're to stupid and useless to not ask for an explanation.. I guess you need to get yourself checked..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dont Laugh Alone, As Spotted In Portharcourt (photo) / Dunamis Constructs Road, Renovates And Installs CCTV In 32 Classrooms In Kubwa / Phillip Frimpong Proposed To Carrisa Sharon Oyakhilome By Kneeling Down For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.