Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! (46451 Views)

Pic: Little Girl Who Was Badly Burnt During Boko Haram Attack To Get Plastic Sur / How I Was Badly Treated After A Near Death Experience In An Ex-ministers Hotel / I'm Not Corrupt, I Pleaded Guilty To Save Nigeria's Image – Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 5:34am On Apr 16, 2007
Amobi 1:

. she can kiss my ass.
u obviously KISSING HER ASS NOW, because she's richer illions timesmre than your folks, sorry dear just got to say it out sad
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by Amobi1(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2007
star01:

u obviously KISSING HER ASS NOW, because she's richer illions timesmre than your folks, sorry dear just got to say it out sad

You R dumb. who told u am jealous. but well, my folks have kids n life, let her get one and leave naija a lone.
u sound like a hungry kid. Ewooooooo!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 5:53am On Apr 16, 2007
Amobi 1:

You R dumb. who told u am jealous. but well, my folks have kids n life, let her get one and leave naija a lone.
u sound like a hungry kid. Ewooooooo!
but i think she's trying to make naija a better place to be wihout maximum security, how sad will it be if u or one of ur relative is scammed , then u know the influence of what she did,
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 5:58am On Apr 16, 2007
This boi is a monkey child
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2007
stunatic:

This boi is a monkey child

hey come what the fulk is freaking wrong with ur dumb ass, aint we down yet, or u fulking want a piece of my shyt, then bring it on mutherfucker.and lets see who spits best, punk ass mutherfucker
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 6:05am On Apr 16, 2007
look at this punk ass bastard he's a little child
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 6:06am On Apr 16, 2007
ignorant muppet what a shame, small boi indeed,,,,lol very hilarious
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2007
monkeys shouldn't talk when men do
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 6:14am On Apr 16, 2007
@chiem
come see in trouble here, see what am saying about my haters, they wont lean back
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 6:19am On Apr 16, 2007
haterz ? hahahahahahaha who wants to hate on a monkey, wouldn't wanna be ya fool
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by odada(m): 7:00am On Apr 16, 2007
Whats going on in here guyz?I tot we were supposed to be cleaning up our dirty linen that was soiled on oprah and here u guys are fighting it out on the same fu**king thread that u ought to be dropping opinions on how to stop this image laundering of Nigeria?what a shame!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2007
Huh can we please have a moment of silence?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2007
@ODADA
WHY dnt u think be splitting shyt, didnt u see who started the feud 1st, come on men, reason b4 u hit the keys men
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2007
the boy is a fool, he needed to be put in his place
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by odada(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2007
@star01
I donno what u are talking about? dont hate the playa my man!hate the fu**king game cool
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2007
odada:

@star01
I donno what u are talking about? don't hate the playa my man!hate the fu**king game cool
i understand homie now see the fulking bastard soliciting to be noticed

@topic
oprah simply did the best thing but matter of fact , aint she 4rm AFRICA?, she's protecting the image of her own people
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by aynaija(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2007
This is just so nasty! I don't care whether it was an Ibo guy that was busted or a Yoruba.I even care less if it was a Hausa  but the truth is all ot these people are linked to one name- NIGERIA. Guys, this country is great and we needn't drag it in the mud.I know what it feels like to live in this country and I know that we are all just finding means to survive but we shouldn't do it at the detriment of our great nation. We are not saying this for today, It is because of our tomorrow, our future and the future of our own children. He who has ears, let him hear!
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:14am On Apr 16, 2007
Pls pls let peace reign
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:15am On Apr 16, 2007
it shall reign my friend
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2007
Thank you.Lets see how best we can paint Nigeria well again
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2007
but why is it that were the only ones the media points out so bad, there are scams that are worst scams here in america and of all people Oprah, i guess she has the right to do shit like that
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2007
Well Oprah gat money and power so she has d license to do anything.I dont knw oh.What will they say of Lebanon,Baghdad,Indians and co.Like u said even the Americans demselves r fraudsters.Its jst unfortunate dt they are picking on Nigeria.Something needs to be done
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:25am On Apr 16, 2007
i guess the more they tarnish our image the easier it is 4 them to steal our resources because then no one will want to do biz with us or invest in us, but they know how to work to get what they need as opposed to the businesses that can invest in the country, but Oprah sef, she never got hurt by any nigerian so she should mind her freakin biz
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2007
Yeah people say Oprah is forward and am beginning to believe it.They wld be in for a shocker if the right man gets elected cos den it will be almost impossible for them and am glad Niger Delta people r dealing with dem.Its so so disheartening u know bt u get to ask wat do i do to tarnish this image.Wat do u tink shld be done?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2007
but seriously i dont see any wrong doing in what she did, she simply exposing those scammers and trying make a better 2morrow for the upcoming teens, but that dosent mean i shouldnt be proud of whom i am and where am 4rm,
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2007
I think she overdid it.Nigerians are not the only ones involved in this.Are they indirectly saying Nigerians are smart people?
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by star01(m): 7:35am On Apr 16, 2007
but majority of nigerian re invovled in that kinda thing, well dont let us blame her and blame the government for the bad economy,
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2007
The biggest fraudsters in Nigeria today are Lebanese people
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by jgirl3: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2007
What is expected from a country where majority of the people are suffering? Oprah just loves to paint Nigeria bad. There are other African countries involved as well other kinds of scams that she could easily include in it.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2007
I blame her an government, her because Nigeria is not the only one involved in such acts so we sould share the blame with others
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by 9ja4eva: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2007
stunatic:

I blame her an government, her because Nigeria is not the only one involved in such acts so we sould share the blame with others

Exactly.I still dnt get it.NIGERIA NIGERIA.Huh this thing needs to be cleared.
Re: Nigeria's Image Was Badly Damaged On Oprah Today! by stunatic(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2007
i just wanna know why she picked nigeria or what we personally did to her, because that topic she chose is not just for us

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26)

Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.