Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host (31511 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
So now suddenly the gay nonsense leads to sack and loss of jobs.? The nonsense you guys said is personal and won't affect people. I guess any one who makes a joke about whites or blacks should forget about jobs in black or whites owned companies. How narcistic and intolerant end time maggots are. Very ant heterophobic demons. America will dwindling courtesy of such nonsense unless....

GEJ may God bless you.

It's not that difficult not to offend people if you're not an offensive person. Key rules to note in those societies are: minding one's business; and treating all people with dignity even if you reject their lifestyle. And people get fired all the time for insensitive or bigoted racial jokes. Like Roseanne Barr earlier this year who compared an Obama admin official to an ape. You call it "gay nonsense" and that might be easy for you to say, but for many gay people, it is what defines their lives and it matters deeply to them. America cannot "dwindle" just because it tolerates gay people, same way all their allies from Western Europeans and Canadians and Aussies and even Israel etc accord gay people respect and dignity and full rights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Olodo24: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We are gradually getting to the stage when you won't be able to say anything against filthy homosexuals for fear of losing your job. Some fools don't know the evil agenda these filthy animals have for mankind, that's why they keep saying trash like "leave them alone as long as it's not your anus". Did they leave Lot and the two angels who visited him alone? No, they wanted to have anal sex with the angels, imagine!

These animals are the reason why we have HIV/AIDS today. It was first discovered in their LGBTQ community and was called Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID). It was later the name got changed to this politically correct HIV/AIDS we now know it to be.

Ebuka, keep trying to impress mankind by being overly conscious of your dress sense. You are just an inch away from crossing into being a gay, that's if you are not already one. Fashion conscious men are often effeminate. I wonder why a man would be so concerned about his looks that he will be dragging mirror with women.

Men are supposed to be rough because we were designed to do rough work But these days all we see are men killing themselves over big name brands like Gucci and Fendi. I even find it funny how they pay up to 200k for a Gucci shirt which has the brand name written boldly on front of it. They don't know that it makes them look like a walking signboard. Imagine advertising for the company for free even after paying that much.
kill yourself. Not everyone is dirty like you
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It's not that difficult not to offend people if you're not an offensive person. Key rules to note in those societies are: minding one's business; and treating all people with dignity even if you reject their lifestyle. And people get fired all the time for insensitive or bigoted racial jokes. Like Roseanne Barr earlier this year who compared an Obama admin official to an ape. You call it "gay nonsense" and that might be easy for you to say, but for many gay people, it is what defines their lives and it matters deeply to them. America cannot "dwindle" just because it tolerates gay people, same way all their allies from Western Europeans and Canadians and Aussies and even Israel etc accord gay people respect and dignity and full rights.
If a man saying he wish not his son to be gay calls for him losing his job then that is tolerance abi? Especially when the concept is sold on the platter that what gays do is personal and wont affect others in the society. Thats is narcistic and deceptive nature of demon possesed gays and their naïve simpleton supporters
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
... I even find it funny how they pay up to 200k for a Gucci shirt which has the brand name written boldly on front of it. They don't know that it makes them look like a walking signboard. Imagine advertising for the company for free even after paying that much.

Man!

You deserve a month's supply of chilled Viju Milk for this...
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by anaton(m): 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
cos i like gucci that means i am gay based on your stupid logic...better go for brain transplant

See me see this gay cum gucci lover

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by legitmata(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We are gradually getting to the stage when you won't be able to say anything against filthy homosexuals for fear of losing your job. Some fools don't know the evil agenda these filthy animals have for mankind, that's why they keep saying trash like "leave them alone as long as it's not your anus". Did they leave Lot and the two angels who visited him alone? No, they wanted to have anal sex with the angels, imagine!

These animals are the reason why we have HIV/AIDS today. It was first discovered in their LGBTQ community and was called Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID). It was later the name got changed to this politically correct HIV/AIDS we now know it to be.

Ebuka, keep trying to impress mankind by being overly conscious of your dress sense. You are just an inch away from crossing into being a gay, that's if you are not already one. Fashion conscious men are often effeminate. I wonder why a man would be so concerned about his looks that he will be dragging mirror with women.

Men are supposed to be rough because we were designed to do rough work But these days all we see are men killing themselves over big name brands like Gucci and Fendi. I even find it funny how they pay up to 200k for a Gucci shirt which has the brand name written boldly on front of it. They don't know that it makes them look like a walking signboard. Imagine advertising for the company for free even after paying that much.

I'll like to offer you a Standby Press Analyst at my radio show. You sound so well on point.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Shookonekilla: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
sanpipita:
All you homophobic ppl will learn, gays run the world, abuse them at your own peril
[/s]

Shut up

Fagg0t
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Shookonekilla: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
[s]
Nne5:
But that kevin guy apologized many times years ago.
It only goes to show how intolerant all these gay people are. f##ls. It's better kevin stepped down even.

Meanwhile, this Ebuka of a guy seems like one that lives to impress others.

I agree

He seems like one who will take it up the anus if it means he will get a contract

Dirty pig he is
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by alBHAGDADI: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
legitmata:

I'll like to offer you a Standby Press Analyst at my radio show. You sound so well on point.
Which show is that?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by cadesky(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ozil is suffering the same fate at arsenal because he refuse to put on dat stupid multicoloured captain handband EPL is using to celebrate LGBT community because his religion is against... People started calling him names in England and board are considering selling him...
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Afonja007: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

I use igbo name to design t shirt i want to sell dorue&abagana people dont buy it but they can buy Gucci angry embarassed
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by dfrost: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
Denikayan:
Does this mean they wont play the next Champion League Final

UEFA needs to have a rethink about this

Take small quantities. Don't take much. smiley wink
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by ibinaboonline: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Don't apologise for standing for what is right and what is true
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Magrech: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
I dont have anything to say

Meanwhile:

Who knows of or runs any Whatsapp group where they discuss serious issues like politics, religion, etc

Kindly post link or refer me

Mee too
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Webar2018: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
I dont have anything to say

Meanwhile:

Who knows of or runs any Whatsapp group where they discuss serious issues like politics, religion, etc

Kindly post link or refer me

So this one dey find where to go dey argue

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Webar2018: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You started out making sense ...then somewhere in that lengthy gabbage you lost it ! SMH I'm not a fashionista and I'm no stylist but saying everyman who loves to look nice or have a good dress sense is gay connotes mental instability...I don't mean to ask you this but .... DO YOU FEEL NORMAL AT ALL ?!
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Webar2018: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2018
selfmadeboss:

the one i know , we discuss how to nuke oyedepo and other religious scammers. you wanna join?
add me too
I need something to take my mind off.....
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
Webar2018:

So this one dey find where to go dey argue

Not necessarily argue but to LEARN!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Notorious Big's Daughter Honours Him With Tattoos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.