Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host (31587 Views)

Ebuka Uchendu Celebrate 2yrs Anniversary With wife In New Photos / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Giftedhands123: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We are gradually getting to the stage when you won't be able to say anything against filthy homosexuals for fear of losing your job. Some fools don't know the evil agenda these filthy animals have for mankind, that's why they keep saying trash like "leave them alone as long as it's not your anus". Did they leave Lot and the two angels who visited him alone? No, they wanted to have anal sex with the angels, imagine!

These animals are the reason why we have HIV/AIDS today. It was first discovered in their LGBTQ community and was called Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID). It was later the name got changed to this politically correct HIV/AIDS we now know it to be.

Ebuka, keep trying to impress mankind by being overly conscious of your dress sense. You are just an inch away from crossing into being a gay, that's if you are not already one. Fashion conscious men are often effeminate. I wonder why a man would be so concerned about his looks that he will be dragging mirror with women.

Men are supposed to be rough because we were designed to do rough work But these days all we see are men killing themselves over big name brands like Gucci and Fendi. I even find it funny how they pay up to 200k for a Gucci shirt which has the brand name written boldly on front of it. They don't know that it makes them look like a walking signboard. Imagine advertising for the company for free even after paying that much.
Wow. Well written.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Ugosample(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
sanpipita:
All you homophobic ppl will learn, gays run the world, abuse them at your own peril

yea yea

you right
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ebuka should better not step down cause I want him to be the host for next year bbnaija.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
Fans think he's not qualified to host such event because of his homophobic comment..

"My greatest fear is seeing my son turn gay "
He has a right to his opinions. Anyone who does not like like it has a lagoon to swim. Why conservatives suddenly became cowards afraid their own shadows and of lunatic leftist baffles me. End times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by selfmadeboss: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
I dont have anything to say

Meanwhile:

Who knows of or runs any Whatsapp group where they discuss serious issues like politics, religion, etc

Kindly post link or refer me
the one i know , we discuss how to nuke oyedepo and other religious scammers. you wanna join?
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2018
sanpipita:
All you homophobic ppl will learn, gays run the world, abuse them at your own peril
The don't run any world, they are assholes that should be jailed and delivered from their satanic possession.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by vivypretty(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

We are gradually getting to the stage when you won't be able to say anything against filthy homosexuals for fear of losing your job. Some fools don't know the evil agenda these filthy animals have for mankind, that's why they keep saying trash like "leave them alone as long as it's not your anus". Did they leave Lot and the two angels who visited him alone? No, they wanted to have anal sex with the angels, imagine!

These animals are the reason why we have HIV/AIDS today. It was first discovered in their LGBTQ community and was called Gay Related Immune Deficiency (GRID). It was later the name got changed to this politically correct HIV/AIDS we now know it to be.

Ebuka, keep trying to impress mankind by being overly conscious of your dress sense. You are just an inch away from crossing into being a gay, that's if you are not already one. Fashion conscious men are often effeminate. I wonder why a man would be so concerned about his looks that he will be dragging mirror with women.

Men are supposed to be rough because we were designed to do rough work But these days all we see are men killing themselves over big name brands like Gucci and Fendi. I even find it funny how they pay up to 200k for a Gucci shirt which has the brand name written boldly on front of it. They don't know that it makes them look like a walking signboard. Imagine advertising for the company for free even after paying that much.
You are absolutely right.
Too much sense no go kill you.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by carrascocity(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
[[s]quote author=DREAMZZZ post=73638491] broke boy just talk say you no get money buy gucci....your girlfriend would happily live you for gucci boy....broke ppl always think they have opinion[/quote][/s]

rich niggi hw many fake gucci u get ?
are guccis made of ironic materials ?

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2018
selfmadeboss:

the one i know , we discuss how to nuke oyedepo and other religious scammers. you wanna join?

Oya Oya

Wanna join man
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Exactly. They believe they are free to say their believes but others must not say theirs. Lunatic narcistic oppressive morally decapitated idiots looking to control and impose their whims on others.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by deleo16(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
grin grin

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by NwaOhafia: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Very soon mankind will be wiped out after all the men have turned gay and all the women turn lesbian-no more reproduction...
.. and that's what Satan want
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
sanpipita:
All you narcistic faggorts heterophobes should go to hell with you bs. And let normal people live their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by hucienda: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
side-effect of liberialism
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Vtrd: 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

But looking good puts food on his table. It is not just a wasted venture.

That is his career.
It is much different from broke guys who spend time looking good without any good reason.
Quit jealousy.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

'Filthy animals'?
seriously?
Gay or straight everyone deserves equal respect. And who told men are supposed to be rough? The kind mentality una get as men dey tire me sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Vtrd: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nne5:
But that kevin guy apologized many times years ago.
It only goes to show how intolerant all these gay people are. f##ls. It's better kevin stepped down even.

Meanwhile, this Ebuka of a guy seems like one that lives to impress others.
He lives to impress others because that is his job.

If he does not impress others, who will call him to host shows?

Are you going to feed his family?

He is relevant because he does not look like the average Joe.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by MPESA(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Very soon mankind will be wiped out after all the men have turned gay and all the women turn lesbian-no more reproduction...

Vision 2025 , gent will be carrying pregnancy and producing as well .

I'm getting scared on what the world are turning to both for good and bad .
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So much sense in one comment.
Nice one bro, nice one.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Colourich:
The don't run any world, they are assholes that should be jailed and delivered from their satanic possession.
They are also mentally unstable.
Their attitudes show a pointer to what they have in mind for straight people when they finally take over the leadership of nations.

They are fellows who cannot forgive people and are very intolerant.

Imagine crying against Hart when he already apologized in the past.
SMH.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by bluefilm: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Like play like play...

This homosexualism of a nonsense go just continue to gain more grounds.

To the extent that time will come when you will be regarded as abnormal if you ain't gay.

Well, I thank God for our African background which makes it practically impossible for homosexualism to become an acceptable norm in our society.

Nonsense people everywhere! sad
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:
He has a right to his opinions. Anyone who does not like has a lagoon to swim. Why conservatives suddenly became cowards afraid their own shadows and of lunatic leftist baffles me. End times.

Yes, he does. That is why nobody has arrested or prosecuted him. Prospective employers have the same right to decide who to associate their brand with. I don't know why this simple distinction is hard for many "free speech" crusaders to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Hmmmm.

The LGBT community is obviously more phobic than the non-LGBT community.

So sad that people can't air their views without the lenses of political correctness.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by HolyTitus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

when are you going to comment again ? I really love this; I'm serious.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
bukatyne:
Hmmmm.

The LGBT community is obviously more phobic than the non-LGBT community.

So sad that people can't air their views without the lenses of political correctness.

The right to "air your views" doesn't preclude your facing the consequences of those views. If somebody has the right to stigmatize and ostracize gay people, why the hell wouldn't others have the right to do the same thing to him based on his own views?

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, he is. That is why nobody has arrested or prosecuted him. Prospective employers have the same right to decide who to associate their brand with. I don't know why this simple distinction is hard for many "free speech" crusaders to understand.

He is cowardly and stupid to resign over what some maggort brained faggorts think of his opinion. Abi they were deceiving the world that their homo nonsense won't affect normal people. Good for me, i always knew it was always a lie. Now, suddenly normal peoples job are at stake? End time devils and deception. Trump is Americans last chance to correct this nonsense otherwise evil will overwhelm the land.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by anaton(m): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
broke boy just talk say you no get money buy gucci....your girlfriend would happily live you for gucci boy....broke ppl always think they have opinion

May day! May day! Gay Alert.
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by cliqtips: 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
Your comment makes me believe that there are still sensible people in this forum and the world at large but rare, I must say.

alBHAGDADI:

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 6:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
Nne5:
But that kevin guy apologized many times years ago.
It only goes to show how intolerant all these gay people are. f##ls. It's better kevin stepped down even.

Meanwhile, this Ebuka of a guy seems like one that lives to impress others.
Very intolerant narcistic bastards deceiving people. That's what it may take to be gay.

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2018
anaton:

May day! May day! Gay Alert.
cos i like gucci that means i am gay based on your stupid logic...better go for brain transplant
Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2018
princfred:

He is cowardly and stupid to resign over what some maggort brained faggorts think of his opinion. Abi they were deceiving the world that their homo nonsense won't affect normal people. Good for me, i always knew it was always a lie. Now, suddenly normal peoples job are at stake? End time devils and deception. Trump is Americans last chance to correct this nonsense otherwise evil will overwhelm the land.

It wasn't his choice. As long as he refused to apologize, they weren't going to hire him. And even after that, he ended up apologizing because he knew it would affect other subsequent opportunities. It wasn't homosexuals that made him resign. Majority of his critics were normal heterosexuals who don't like homophobes.

Trump cannot do anything. The overwhelming majority of Americans support gay rights, as does every Western nation on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host by princfred(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

It wasn't his choice. As long as he refused to apologize, they weren't going to hire him. And even after that, he ended up apologizing because he knew it would affect other subsequent opportunities. It wasn't homosexuals that made him resign. Majority of his critics were normal heterosexuals who don't like homophobes.

Trump cannot do anything. The overwhelming majority of Americans support gay rights, as does every Western nation on earth.
So now suddenly the gay nonsense leads to sack and loss of jobs.? The nonsense you guys said is personal and won't affect people. I guess any one who makes a joke about whites or blacks should forget about jobs in black or whites owned companies. How narcistic and intolerant end time maggots are. Very selfishly warped anti-heterophobic demons. America will dwindling courtesy of such nonsense unless.... Even now that he has done all these, I bet the demons won't still accept him showing how stupid he is and how narcistic and mentally convulated gay and gay lovers are.

May God bless you GEJ. People in Nigeria would have facing such anti-hetero gay shxt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Should Use Toys To Avoid Multiple Sex Partners – Actress Amara Maduka / Kemen: BBNaija Judges Were Unfair In My Exit, There Was No Molestation / Simi Slams A Lady Who Said All Adekunle Gold's Songs Sound The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.