Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. (71491 Views)

Detailed Guidelines For Buying A Car From Auctionexport.com / case closed / Car Buying From Cotonou @a Negotiable Price Now:08098443710,o.nana2011@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jamesproctor: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2012
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by saintdudu2: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2012
hello, i will like to know why you have restrict your user from posting more than 2 ads per day? if you think some people post too many cars everytime i think restricting them from using ur site is not the solution, i think its better when u charge them little amount for posting more than 3 or 4 cars in a day by so doing anyone who need to posting more will know that there is responsibility for posting more than 3 or 4 cars a day and one thing you dont uderstand is that if you make ur user to leave this site then there wont be anyone here anymore but we all know that you are doing a great job but its better to improve to the right part than creating a way to send away ur user please think about this. thanks
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by bravolad(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2012
This is a great forum. I want to presume that the initial aim of this forum was to create awareness such that people can share experiences & discuss possible solutions. But unfortunately, it has been usurped by car sellers of all sorts.

This is not to say that selling on the site is wrong but should be a by product of issues discussed at the forum as a possible solution. More so, we could also have a different section entirely dedicated to Automobile sales.

It goes without saying that the knowledge I have gained through experience sharing of SIENA, INSPIRE_M & a host of others is invaluable.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jamesproctor: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by fromacho: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
A used 1994 CAT excavator for sale..it is inspected 80-90% undercarriage excellent mechanical condition. Model 320L.
Price: $46,600. Interested buyers only. contact me: 08183367727 08028221720
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2012
I want to buy a Nissan altima 2004. please i want to know if the car is a problem car or not. is very urgent
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jamesproctor: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2012
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by rumours: 3:37am On Apr 06, 2012
I'm considering to buy either:
1. A Toyota Sienna.
2. Volkswagen Sharan
Someone please advice me on the 2 vehicles.
Thank you.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by abrahses4u: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
I have a 2004 toyota sienna for sale ..........this my mail address.abrahses4u@yahoo.com
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Nozzle(m): 8:20am On Apr 19, 2012
Guys, I have used a toyota camry 1999 for close to 4years and would want to move up now and I am contemplating which car to buy. I am thinking of a Passat 2006 2.0L OR
toyota camry 2007/2008.
Pls i need your help on both cars - prices, fuel economy (toyota is excellent), cost of part, efficiency etc. I really dont know which is more cost effective buying from cotonou or shipping from the US. Please guys i need our help asap. Those who are experienced on this matter should help ooooo before i make a wrong choice!!!!
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by vinmol: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2012
hi pple please can anybody tell me wat is wrong with golf 4
never used it, i need advice before i buy.

thank yoi
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by chiefmega: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hi everyone,
I am thinking of buying and shipping a 2002-2004 Kia Sedona Van to Nigeria, which I am planning to use during my 3weeks christmas vacation and sell after. But i will like to know if this Van has good market value in Nigeria. Am not looking into selling for high outrageous price but something reasonable.
Thanks
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by trusted(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2012
Can i get a car for a price of 300-350K. Any model or type.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by trusted(m): 11:00am On Apr 27, 2012
abrahses4u: I have a 2004 toyota sienna for sale ..........this my mail address.abrahses4u@yahoo.com
Let talk on trustedcashier@yahoo.com
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jbsui12: 7:57pm On May 14, 2012
Hello,

You can always contact WWW.ORDERTONIGERIA.COM for all your car purchases from the USA to Nigeria. I can speak about them because I used them and they delivered without the unnecessary lies and issues.

ORDERTONIGERIA, thanks.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by myfriend1(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2012
One of the main mistakes we make in buying car is mainly by checking the body which is good, one of the main factors to put into consideration should be to go there with a panel beater to check and double check the chassis and the frame of the vehicle. One other main point of check should be, leave the engine running and open the engine oil cap if you see smoke coming from the engine, this means the rings has gone, please check for another vehicle. thanks.
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by ndahbros1: 11:19pm On May 29, 2012
Hello everyone. I intend to buy a Toyota Camry of either 2005 or 2003, depending on d costs. Could someone help tell me their current prices and wat it will cost to pay custom duties from Cotonou?
Is it wise to order from d US? How much for clearance? Any idea of how much it might cost there?
Thanks for helpin out!
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by jidebl(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me actual amount it will cost to bring mercedes benz bus 100mb from antwerp to nigeria, I mean shipping only Pls can anyone tell me actual amount it will cost to bring mercedes benz bus 100mb from antwerp to nigeria, I mean shipping only Pls can anyone tell me actual amount it will cost to bring mercedes benz bus 100mb from antwerp to nigeria, I mean shipping only
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Kitomania(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2012
Mazda Protege Spare Parts.... by Kitomania(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09
Hello.... please i need fork Lamp of Mazda 323f Protege left-side (2000) model.... any one with help please, Contact me on 08067775659.....
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Ghoxt: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2012
please how much does it cost to ship a car from Europe to nigeria?
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Spacle2xl: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2012
Kefiano Autos is a wholy Nigerian Auto Company established in the year 2004, and has weaved in a credibility and trust throughout its operations, which has made it a coveted company among customers and associates.

In a short span of few years, it has emerged as a well-recognized and trusted company in the transportation industry – thanks to the visionary leadership of Mr. Kefas Ropshik, Managing Director, Kefiano Autos

We see things from a global perspective, always striving to deliver and provide products of the highest quality at a reasonable price for nationwide customer satisfaction. The power of Kefiano Auto’s dreams will continue to lead to new insights and technologies in automobiles, parts and other fields of mobility.

We offer a variety of cars, SUVs from state-of-the-art manufacturers viz. Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volkswagon, Skoda, Peugeot, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Hyundai, Daewoo, Kia etc. and many other products and services to the automotive consumer.

In our second century of business, we’re in a position to appeal to the widest range of potential customers. Each of our automotive brands has a unique personality and holds a distinct place in the Kefiano Autos’ family.

We see a bright future fueled by the Power of Dreams. Can you see it, too?

Office Address:
Plot 760 Muhammadu Buhari Way
Adjacent Nicon Plaza
Central Business District
Abuja – FCT.

http://kefianoautos.com

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by smoothcar: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Fresh toks American spec

Leather interior

Automatic transmission

4MATIC (Full time 4 wheel drive)

3.2L V6 engine

Satellite Navigation

ESP

ABS

Power sunroof

6 CD player (in glove compartment)

Power windows

Power mirrors

Power seats

Keyless entry

Alloy wheels

Price: ₦2.1m

Call 08035886522 if interested or send mail to danisiyaku247 at yahoo.com

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by VanVlietTruck: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2012
If you are looking in to importing a truck or car from Europe look no further. We are a reliable truck and car dealer, can be confirmed by the Nigerian embassy in Holland. We can arrange for full transport to Lagos, we know Nigeria very well and can offer the most suitable truck for you job and can als assist with drivers training, mechanical training and spare parts. Almost our full stock can be found only www.vanvliet.com, for a price including delivery to Nigeria you can contact me at sd@vanvliet.com or 0031653144193

Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by Euroclydon(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2012
Can sumone pls tell me how to know the difference btw a 406 dat is converted from Right hand drive to left hand drive and the original LHD?
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by VanVlietTruck: 10:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Mostely this is done to make a fast profit, to do it the right way it is very expensive, but if you cut corners you can make a profit.

We don't do it because doing it the right way the car will be more expensive than a LHD
Re: Car Buying Tips, Advise, Guidelines. by lickindrumz: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2012
Why is it that cars on nairaland are expensive one will rather go 2 the stand n buy you can imagine a used pencil light Camry going 4 900k what d difference wit tokunbo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Request Free Vin Checks Here - Requests Will Be Processed 24 - 48 hrs / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / The Motorcycle I Saw Today! ENGINEERS HELP!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.