Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (28375 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Computergloba: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
cool
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by chiagozien(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari to jail god of yoruba land.

Chai
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by autotrader014(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
grin
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by IbrahimDamola: 8:16am On Dec 08, 2018
The kain dictatorial actions wey bigot Buhari jubril go take if him win eh? Chai, nigerians will smell their anus.

The tyrant will clamp down on social media,
He will arrest activists and jail them.
Judges will be thrown in prison cells
Rule of law will be throw out for 'rule of jibril boohary'.
The lamentations of the citizenry will be terrible.
Booharii's second tenure will be hell-fire on earth. He must not be allowed to come back as president.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by BabaO2: 8:18am On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:

Why was he not convicted?
dont mind them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by blowjob: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2018
WATIN DIS WAN DRINK... grin grin...JUST WRITING TRASH.. grin grin..NOBODY DEY JAIL NOBODY... grin..PDP FINAL EXTINCTION IN TWO MONTHS... grin grin

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by zinizta: 8:22am On Dec 08, 2018
Ahmed Bola Tinubu is arguably the self-proclaimed leader of the Yoruba in Nigerian politics. It couldn’t be more obvious than during the 2015 presidential election when he got many Yoruba to vote for President Muhammadu Buhari. Buhari so literally worshipped him that had Tinubu sneezed, Buhari would have easily caught cold.

....Is Yoruba a state in Nigeria ??

....A Retard with the pen

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by foreshore(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Ray97:
All this dele momodu type of journalist

Because he is saying the truth abi
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by efighter: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
But why is the flat headed idiot calked Enwegbara interested in what happens to Tinubu? Flattinos should be worried about what will happen to their various brothers and sisters who are facing corruption trail when Buhari wins again.

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Badonasty(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by arrestdarrester: 8:26am On Dec 08, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Is Buhari a court of law? Nigerians and their wrong application of words. angry

(Buhari might call for Tinubu's probe) should be more appropriate.

Are you in Nigeria at all? In Dasuki's case, is Buhari not a court of law? Those words are apt and have nothing wrong in them going by what we have seen of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by aremz(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2018
SW on the lockdown for PMB

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by daddytime(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
This one na Atiku campaign organisation na.

I was hoping it was some unbiased and non-partisan oped, not knowing it was some paid advertorial.

3 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by dante0147: 8:38am On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:

I laugh in Swahili.....if those allegations of yours are true, why was he discharged and acquitted by EFCC under PDP's regime?

That was because he had friends in PDP including Atiku they never saw TINUBU growing that Big in politics.. They thought they could contain him...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by bigpicture001: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2018
I am as sure as I am that my balls can impregnate a lady that APC will win d elections, nit only cuz they are better voted for,but cuz tinubu will Rigg the results ; he needs the power more than PMB needs it
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by jydeskill1(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2018
A partisan write up.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by ladman(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2018
Am I the only one wondering how the article did not explain the title, rather, it was more about how Buhari will betray Tinubu.

And what is with the plea to a 'naive politician' like Tinubu to join ranks with Atiku?

And the part about US, UK and co is just funny. If the writer knew global politics, he won't even put Iran and Saudi Arabia under one thought. Those two countries don't intentionally agree.

When will Nigerians like the writer stop thinking western countries decide everything about our country. It is laughable.

We destroy ourselves internally, blaming external forces is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Minjim: 8:47am On Dec 08, 2018
This writer can't even hide his folly. This writing is obsequiously riddled with propagandous comments that is only consumable by Igbos and PDP fans

4 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by DonMekino(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
a writer aired his opinion.... some ppl turned it into bashing Igbo ppl and calling of names....so a writer's opinion has represented igbo nation....I don't know wat is wrong with some Yoruba ppl sef...if anyone deserves bashing, it is d writer....why generalize the anger u hold inside of u....

for those insinuating that Presidency is far from we Igbos....very gud, u ppl have been holding sway in Nigeria and look how the country is...that shows that guys are the problems of Nigeria 100%.....stop looking for scapegoats and take responsibilities for your ineptitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by alujonjonkijon: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2018
humilitypays:
I had a prediction about Buhari and his government, you can click on my profile and read up.

2019 presidential election will be filled with chaos.

Buhari will lose to the opposition with a very small margin but will try to change this and this will lead to total collapse of law and order in Nigeria and at the end, there will be a runoff election in which Buhari will win by massive rigging.

As soon as Buhari is sworn in, Nigeria will begin to witness massive loss of foreign investment as foreigners will lose faith in Nigeria and withdraw their investments, which will lead to the highest form of unemployment in Nigeria's history.

Another recession may hit Nigeria before the end of 2019 as Buhari rigs himself in again
is is you the recession will hit ,not nigeria.GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by ipobarethieves: 8:50am On Dec 08, 2018
sad ipob,leave Tinubu alone

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by poseidon12: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Tinubu has placed himself between the devil and the deep blue sea. If Atiku wins, as is expected, he is in deep financial trouble. His control of Lagos State treasury will be in jeopardy. If Buhari wins, it will be straight to prison.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by MosiPeterz(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2018
humilitypays:
I had a prediction about Buhari and his government, you can click on my profile and read up.

2019 presidential election will be filled with chaos.

Buhari will lose to the opposition with a very small margin but will try to change this and this will lead to total collapse of law and order in Nigeria and at the end, there will be a runoff election in which Buhari will win by massive rigging.

As soon as Buhari is sworn in, Nigeria will begin to witness massive loss of foreign investment as foreigners will lose faith in Nigeria and withdraw their investments, which will lead to the highest form of unemployment in Nigeria's history.

Another recession may hit Nigeria before the end of 2019 as Buhari rigs himself in again

Evil prayer!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Omoboricash(m): 8:56am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=raumdeuter post=73638856]The author is definitely from that side

Na them dey sweat and get sleepless nights over Tinubu

Tinubu has not been in poer for over a decade, he does not choose governor in any of their states but they cannot eat or sleep without mentioning Tinubu[/quote
I think the writer is pained bcoz Tinubu unalloyed support for PMB. He should have campaigned directly for his preferred candidate. Non of his business if PMB jailed BAT.
The writer would cry more after Feb general election]
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by adm212144: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:
They have come with their rubbish again ooo....paid journalists
hmmm
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Oktane: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2018
I am not Yoruba, niether am Igbo nor Hausa. I do however have tremendous respect for Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I consider him a most intelligent albeit cunning politician. You underestimate him to your own peril. Even his closest confidants do not see the handwriting on the wall.

He definitely has something up his sleeve but let's just tarry and see what he will spring for our consumption by late January.

TINUBU IS NO FOOL even though he needs to be reminded from time to time that he doesn't have 100% control over all outcomes no matter how carefully planned and executed. There is an unseen hand that moderates outcomes and this hand is indescribably altruistic.

2019 will be a year of GREAT SURPRISES. We are already being treated with the preambles.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by 77up(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
All these paid foolish stupid journalist self grin
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Kkk777: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Tinubu does not need prophet to tell him that he will land in jail if bubu win next year.
I'm still so surprise that the guy can't see it coming.

The only way out is if Tinubu is ready to cooperate with him for life no matter his vision and move..

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
dante0147:

That was because he had friends in PDP including Atiku they never saw TINUBU growing that Big in politics.. They thought they could contain him...

Do you even know what you are saying? He was arraigned during Jonathan's regime not OBJ's regime....and Tinubu was already a big politician then

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by temak1: 9:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Trash!!!
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by humilitypays(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
alujonjonkijon:

is is you the recession will hit ,not nigeria.GOD RULES IN THE AFFAIRS OF MEN
This is not about praying or cursing, this is about reality.

Europe, America, Canada, Australia, China, etc don't go about cursing people or praying stupidly, they do the right thing; they elect the right leaders with the right pedigree to make the right policies that inspire economical growth and industrial revolution....but here in Nigeria, you guys prefer to hear lies and do the wrong thing and thereafter engage in cursing people and praying stupidly, use your God given wisdom and you won't need to pray stupidly always.

You only pray to thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Ignore Senators' Jumbo Pay, Focus On Our Work / Ahmed Ibeto Resigns As Nigeria’s Ambassador To South Africa, Leaves APC For PDP / Anambra Lawmakers Asked For Prado, Not Innoson Jeeps, Says Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.