Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara (28376 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / Atiku Is Using My Policy Document Without My Consents. Dr Odili Enwegbara / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by gbagyiza: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Tinubu is fooling himself if he think an Hausa/fulani man will hand over power to him in 2022. I am from the North, I understand how they behave.

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by michoim(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
Another PDP fabrication attempts to split APC with their lies. This dummy is too cheap to be bought by any dumb ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Pat4321: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:

Why was he not convicted?
Was Atiku you called looter convicted?

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Pat4321: 9:32am On Dec 08, 2018
Buhari is an unpredictable depot and evil tyrant
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by buchai: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2018
with this ascertions and more his supporters still do not believed that this man called tinubu is a greedy man
"But cry not for Tinubu for he brought the humiliations to himself. Being politically so greedy, Tinubu wanted all government positions determined by him alone"

" always calculating what you can take out of the system. As a result, you are not seen to be a nationalist but a regional leader".

again befor 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

By Lanre Olayinka

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by uchelouis45(m): 9:42am On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
your vision is stupid just like buhari
I heard the same thing this morning at the barber's shop
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by sekundosekundo: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Unbelievably, how could Tinubu in all his political calculations think that Buhari would ever allow a Tinubu, a Muslim southerner, to become his successor, and a northern Christian becoming his running mate? Unknown to Tinubu, Buhari’s preferred successor should be Gov. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State who could possibly be paired with either Mallam Muhammed Bello (minister of FCT) or Engr. Suleiman Adamu (water resources minister and Buhari’s nephew)"

daddytime:
This one na Atiku campaign organisation na.

I was hoping it was some unbiased and non-partisan oped, not knowing it was some paid advertorial.
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww all this PDP paid online writers have come again with their useless analysis again. undecided
michoim:
Another PDP fabrication attempts to split APC with their lies. This dummy is too cheap to be bought by any dumb ...
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww all this PDP paid online writers have come again with their useless analysis again. undecided
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by FrancisIgya: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Foolish thought. Who told you Atifku will beat Buhari 2019?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Ategberoson(m): 9:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Even if buhari would jail tinubu as they want us to believe the Jubril story, that won't still stop him from being reelected next year 2019

mumu people
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2018
Pat4321:

Was Atiku you called looter convicted?

He is running away......tell him to travel to U.S to prove his innocence....Tinubu was arraigned before a court of competent jurisdiction.....tell Atiku to travel to U.S to face his charges just like how Tinubu did and was discharged and acquitted
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2018
noted

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nasir123(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2018
humilitypays:
I had a prediction about Buhari and his government, you can click on my profile and read up.

2019 presidential election will be filled with chaos.

Buhari will lose to the opposition with a very small margin but will try to change this and this will lead to total collapse of law and order in Nigeria and at the end, there will be a runoff election in which Buhari will win by massive rigging.

As soon as Buhari is sworn in, Nigeria will begin to witness massive loss of foreign investment as foreigners will lose faith in Nigeria and withdraw their investments, which will lead to the highest form of unemployment in Nigeria's history.

Another recession may hit Nigeria before the end of 2019 as Buhari rigs himself in again

Just go and seat down with your prediction. There's No chaos anywhere.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by GMbuharii: 10:19am On Dec 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
The author is definitely from that side

Na them dey sweat and get sleepless nights over Tinubu

Tinubu has not been in poer for over a decade, he does not choose governor in any of their states but they cannot eat or sleep without mentioning Tinubu
Special and sophisticated jobless minister of "that side" affairs.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by GMbuharii: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
uchelouis45:
I heard the same thing this morning at the barber's shop

Chattap there,you heard it at the ogogoro joint
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Moukandjo: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
The moment i saw author's name, i knew the article would be full of daft ideas.

No wonder they have become slaves and 2nd class citizens who wouldn't smell Presidency in the next 100 years.

We wouldnt allow them to secede too. We need our slaves grin

Very stupid article. The way the flat head was reading Buhari's mind effortlessly was hilarious
Don't mind those deluded descendants of gorillas!

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by KunleyY19(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2018
But come to think of it if Tinubu is Lagos Governor Emeritus then it's a good one because no LAGOS Governor has Underperformed since 1999...

which has made Lagos the best performing state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Anyad231: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:

Why was he not convicted?
Becos only in Nigeria thieves are celebrated by both d judiciary and the masses. Where money easily buys u power and immunity . We all know tinubu ain't clean...
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by ImperialYoruba: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Enwegbara, a development economist, writes from Abuja

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/why-buhari-might-jail-tinubu-if-he-won-again/amp

Ibos fear Tinubu the way dogs fear hyena. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Anyad231:
Becos only in Nigeria thieves are celebrated by both d judiciary and the masses. Where money easily buys u power and immunity . We all know tinubu ain't clean...

Stop using we...substantiate your claim....stop ranting
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
quickberry2:

I laugh in Swahili.....if those allegations of yours are true, why was he discharged and acquitted by EFCC under PDP's regime?
Discharged on a technicality and not the corruption allegations.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Bimpe29: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
2019 general election is more likely to mar Jagaban than making him politically.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by bizzibodi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2018
Make he 1st jail Jonathan first na..
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by akigbemaru: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Olumeme: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Ima staunch PDP and Atiku supporter, but one thing I know is that, Buhari will narrowly win 2019 presidency, both Tinubu and Oshiomole will be kicked out.

Tinubu can never be president, the north will never support a greedy power monger whom they know will want to control everything!

Secondly, a Muslim South and a northern Christian can definitely not fly, if APC gives their ticket to Tinubu, PDP will simply give their own ticket to a Muslim northerner and that's all!
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by jzun: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
raumdeuter:
The author is definitely from that side

Na them dey sweat and get sleepless nights over Tinubu

Tinubu has not been in poer for over a decade, he does not choose governor in any of their states but they cannot eat or sleep without mentioning Tinubu
~

No mind them.

They won't worry about the people that robbed their own states. rubbish people. Na yoruba matter dey gii dem headache.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by jzun: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
Moukandjo:

Don't mind those deluded descendants of gorillas!

bros you wicked lolz.
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by haffaze777(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
humilitypays:
I had a prediction about Buhari and his government, you can click on my profile and read up.

2019 presidential election will be filled with chaos.

Buhari will lose to the opposition with a very small margin but will try to change this and this will lead to total collapse of law and order in Nigeria and at the end, there will be a runoff election in which Buhari will win by massive rigging.

As soon as Buhari is sworn in, Nigeria will begin to witness massive loss of foreign investment as foreigners will lose faith in Nigeria and withdraw their investments, which will lead to the highest form of unemployment in Nigeria's history.

Another recession may hit Nigeria before the end of 2019 as Buhari rigs himself in again

Person wey dey sell u tramadol no go die well
Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by Susu888(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
docadams:
I forced myself to read everythiny as is my norm until I got to this point "it would be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than Buhari to win the 2019 presidential election, especially given how world powers such the US, the UK, EU, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc., have all agreed that Buhari must go so that peace, unity and economic prosperity could return to Nigeria" I couldn't help but to conclude the writer must have inhaled laughing gas like Arsenal players

I swear bros i also stopped there! I jst couldn’t force myself to read another sentence.... a very stupid write up to say the least. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Might Jail Tinubu If He Wins - Odilim Enwegbara by biztip: 1:13am On Dec 09, 2018
he won't win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Lawmakers Asked For Prado, Not Innoson Jeeps, Says Govt / Shettima And Boko Haram: Facts And Fallacies / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.