Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day (46554 Views)

Young Nigerian Lovers Celebrate Their Anniversary (Photo) / Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Bishopp007: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is very stupid.
A wise woman stoops to conquer, takes all the drama, embraces all the bullshhit just to become a Mrs.

Was that a good enough reason to make a fiancé an ex in this season where husbands are scarce?

I doubt she's enjoying her spinsterhood because the biggest achievement a woman can ever have is getting the 'Mrs' title.

Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by oshaosha2014(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
When you are done with your sarcasm you’ll get out of Nairaland.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is very stupid.
A wise woman stoops to conquer, takes all the drama, embraces all the bullshhit just to become a Mrs.

Was that a good enough reason to make a fiancé an ex in this season where husbands are scarce?

I doubt she's enjoying her spinsterhood because the biggest achievement a woman can ever have is getting the 'Mrs' title.
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2018
Denikayan:
When she is not good on bird
Guys! Get Ethiopian visa, you will never marry a Nigeria

Beautiful tall sex machines

Can't just believe I will someday be transferred

The girls are angels. 6 feet average
I like this comment
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2018
What Anniversary, dating or boy/girlfriend anniversary?
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by shineeye1: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Why disturbing your fellow fornicator?
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Goldiano(m): 2:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Denikayan:
When she is not good on bird

Guys! Get Ethiopian visa, you will never marry a Nigeria

Beautiful tall sex machines

Can't just believe I will someday be transferred

The girls are angels. 6 feet average
really
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Ayobami7(m): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2018
目前这比分晋级半决赛
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by jossytech(m): 4:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Quote me core i5 6-8g ram n 750g to 1tb with 15.6 inches with DVD
MrSix:
The way they'd report the news would make you feel USA and Israel are at war with each other.

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature to contact me
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by pacespot(m): 4:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Most ladies that get a cheating or irresponsible boy friend often live a fake life, so the guy was just patching along to get what he wants and ready to jump on the next available flight. I've met hundreds of such ladies in my life but I left before the relationship even got started, most Nigerian guys will not do the same, they will pretend they are in love to get what they want, and the result is always heartbreak like this.
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by CarGuide: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by CDCEO001: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2018
So people that have not married yet do celebrate anniversary?? So when they get married, they will celebrate anniversaryries?
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by Bianda24: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She is very stupid.

*smile*
Re: Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day by MrSix: 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
jossytech:
Quote me core i5 6-8g ram n 750g to 1tb with 15.6 inches with DVD
Available

Chat me up. Number is in my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / Siyacela Dlamuka Marries Thando Mathebula In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.