Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

The Experience 13: Live Thread - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience 13: Live Thread (45267 Views)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Victorious1000: 2:31am On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Akpororo dissing freeze was so so unnecessary. He was having a good run with the jokes. We are not here to talk about tithes for 4ck sake.....Na praise we come here come do Jàre

Freeze deserves the shots jare

Always criticizing and mocking church, offerings and tithe payments as if it is his money believers are paying as tithes

Akpororo did well to yab him and I had a good laff cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Jtmanager(m): 2:32am On Dec 08, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

If erring my view is what is prompting you to be abusive then id pass...

Thanks

Lolz
Wasn't expecting this kind of reply on internet o, esp nairaland.
Sha before we end the duet it's airing and not erring .

Also, why would you even think that because he's a man of God, he should not exercise ?
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Victorious1000: 2:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Yawns... Oh God ! Sleep gradually creeping in cry
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:38am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=adewumiopeyemi post=73647466]Are you also live dere. Which side are you dear.quote author=BornnAgainChild post=73647455]

In the front
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by gift01: 2:38am On Dec 08, 2018
This is pure worship
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by humberjade: 2:38am On Dec 08, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Said if he had the powers, he'd have turned Daddy Freeze to a Wall Gecko for saying people shouldn't pay tithes.

He'll turn him to Wall Gecko so he can become useless and harmless.

And who says Wall Geckos are harmless...d spit of a wall gecko say on a tooth brush can be harmful...not to talk of one dying inside one's pot of soup, and one consumes it without knowing...it is finished

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by HomeOfMe(f): 2:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Christians can shut down a city for religious events but MOST of them won’t come out to vote. They keep on praying for progress and development of country but won’t lift a finger to influence political issues.

A good example is this experience. Until we learn to take steps concerning what actually works. Our global indices can continue to spiral down the tunnel.

I case my rest.
Nigerians are actually disappointed in the system and the leaders. They know that votes hardly count. And having a PVC does not guarantee you being able to vote. For instance,my brother who got his PVC here in Lagos,got a job in Porthacourt and had to relocate five years ago. He was not able to use his PVC because he was registered in Lagos. Same goes for other state's indiegenes who are disenfranchised in Lagos just because they were registered in other states. Why should it be so? Is it the same system ans leaders you want Nigerians to trust?
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 2:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Na one full album dis people dey sing for Here o shocked

And they gave my Mummy Tope Alabi few minutes

7 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 2:43am On Dec 08, 2018
Victorious1000:

Freeze deserves the shots jare

Always criticizing and mocking church, offerings and tithe payments as if it is his money believers are paying as tithes

Akpororo did well to yab him and I had a good laff cheesy

He has only given freeze more content to work with

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by cocococo: 2:45am On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:

These people dey shake planet. Tope Alabi only shakes South West of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by iannathan(m): 2:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Who the that woman they have been showing since, the one wearing blue denim shirt with shine shine with colored short dreads.
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 08, 2018
No doubt, Russel evans and his team- Planetshakers delivered such energetic and ground shaking performance.
This is Lit.
The sound is generally good and even better.
What an Experience!!!!!
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by cocococo: 2:47am On Dec 08, 2018
I love how the band of these foreign musicians handle the instruments. Them nor dey overdo, so disciplined. The drummers hardly roll. Even the bassists are so principled.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by honeymix77(m): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:

maybe because Australia is far

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by gift01: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Tope Alabi's schedule this year looks like she has another performance this morning. Am very sure she's left the venue as we speak. Besides she sang full album 2 years ago and half album last year

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Gboliwe: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Kenny Blac is another thing entirely cheesy

Standing Ovation for him joor

4 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by iannathan(m): 2:53am On Dec 08, 2018
Kenny blaq good die grin
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by garetz: 2:55am On Dec 08, 2018
Kenny blaq is such a unique and fantastic talent

6 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 2:59am On Dec 08, 2018
cocococo:

These people dey shake planet. Tope Alabi only shakes South West of Nigeria.

Dem no shake side wey I sit Jàre....people wey shout when dem wan start Don sleep by the time they were done cry
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by garetz: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Nathaniel Bassey on stage right now
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:00am On Dec 08, 2018
Worship that moves mountains...Nataniel Bassey

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2018
gift01:
Tope Alabi's schedule this year looks like she has another performance this morning. Am very sure she's left the venue as we speak. Besides she sang full album 2 years ago and half album last year
I sense that too. But those people are really trying. Only God knows how they get to sleep sef

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2018
honeymix77:

maybe because Australia is far

grin So dem must sing full album finish for one night àbí
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by korel9: 3:01am On Dec 08, 2018
iannathan:
Kenny blaq good die grin

Purely talented if I must add and very original too
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by scrupulousblog: 3:04am On Dec 08, 2018
what's going on now?
Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ArticleBeast: 3:06am On Dec 08, 2018
longerthroat:
The HOTR parise here in uyo will not allow people to sleep. The noise is too much for a residential area.
But if na night club dem open near your area wahala no dey...We dey greet you chairmo

3 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by ArticleBeast: 3:10am On Dec 08, 2018
Wizkid and Frank Edward is performing now. Heard Cardi B is in backstage waiting for Sinach

1 Like

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by Quoran: 3:11am On Dec 08, 2018
Yet you stole @ogbeniDipo's tweet from Twitter and wrote it here like as if it is your own. Smh

Bacteriologist:
Christians can shut down a city for religious events but MOST of them won’t come out to vote. They keep on praying for progress and development of country but won’t lift a finger to influence political issues.

A good example is this experience. Until we learn to take steps concerning what actually works. Our global indices can continue to spiral down the tunnel.

I case my rest.

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by BlueRayDick: 3:11am On Dec 08, 2018
scrupulousblog:
what's going on now?
Nathaniel Bassey ministering powerfully

2 Likes

Re: The Experience 13: Live Thread by gift01: 3:14am On Dec 08, 2018
Nathaniel Bassey just remixing everything and making it so mature. Lovely

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Times / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.