Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

"How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals (3367 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / My Scrotum Is About To Explode (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

Issa sweet name sad
Sweet Eby,
Bee,
Ebybaby. Very melodious

How your day? You buy chicken for me?
u no tell me to buy u chicken na cheesy
i for stop over for GT when i dey return 4 church dis mornin cheesy
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

u no tell me to buy u chicken na cheesy
i for stop over for GT when i dey return 4 church dis mornin cheesy
Keep in mind to buy chicken for me next week o.
How Sunday service?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

Keep in mind to buy chicken for me next week o.
How Sunday service?
oh sunday service was fine.hw ur own service?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

oh sunday service was fine.hw ur own service?
It was OK, it was Thanksgiving something.
You Don chop??
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

It was OK, it was Thanksgiving something.
You Don chop??
my guy invited me to his church.was his birthday thanksgiving so i had to attend oo cheesy.
weda i don chop?
i chop jellof rice with goatmeat.d meat hook 4 my teeth sha.i dey sti pick my teeth right now grin
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

my guy invited me to his church.was his birthday thanksgiving so i had to attend oo cheesy.
weda i don chop?
i chop jellof rice with goatmeat.d meat hook 4 my teeth sha.i dey sti pick my teeth right now grin
Lefulefu, you dey enjoy o.
BTW, goat meat dey do me strong thing for stomach but I don't care.
Las Las na rest room go suffer am.

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

Las Las na rest room go suffer am.
call am toilet biko grin

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

call am toilet biko grin
Lol, I no want make person tag me itiboribo (illiterate)
Naim make me open my dictionary. Lol

I no send sha.

My Pvssy Is Sweeter Than Your Mom Food. / People Think I'm Proud When I'm Not(what Should I Do To Change It? / Nigeria Ranks Highest P0rn Watching-country In The World, Ghana 2nd…