Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

"How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals (3114 Views)

Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarship For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

"How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
A man shared his experience with us on our whatsapp TV and we decided to share to the whole world

© FCMgist whatsapp channel

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2018
And you thought it'll be perfect if you post it on a romance section undecided
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by IamD18: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
My own is that you'll never hear that these Yahoo guys used a Yoruba girl's pant.

Could it be that they are scared the gravity of smell that will ooze out from their pant will kill them before they get to their shrine?

Just thinking loud.

Now I know why Yoruba ladies normally wear 1 pant for 4months without washing.

Nice safety measure, I must say.

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
But categorically speaking, what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2018
How do we know if this is true or is another staged something

Show us a video of the conversation between the guy and the herbalist

Meanwhile, The guy should show us his 'balls' for me to ascertain the balls are still there if he wants us to believe he did not do it

Or I dont believe it

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Meanwhile, The guy should show us his 'balls' for me to ascertain the balls are still there if he wants us to believe he did not do it

Or I dont believe it

Staged?

FCMgist runs one of the biggest discussion platform on whatsapp where people drop various experience & encounters without their identity being revealed just Like NL
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2018
abdulazeez1002:
And you thought it'll be perfect if you post it on a romance section undecided

Maybe he put it in romance section because 'balls' is involved

U know that thing is commonly sighted in Adult content... those two romantic babies, sorry I mean balls (scrotum) grin

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

That is not enough to convince someone like you. You'll probably say it's a fake actor. The only thing that can prove he's telling the truth is for you to hear it from ifa's mouth, but then again, you might dismiss it as hallucination.

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Bro, take dis lighter, light it up and calm ur nerves to proper reasoning! It is well
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2018
Uglymugg:
That is not enough to convince someone like you. You'll probably say it's a fake actor. The only thing that can prove he's telling the truth is for you to hear it from ifa's mouth, but then again, you might dismiss it as hallucination.

He should do the second one to prove the second point first

That one is more important... I mean I WANT TO SEE THE BALLS grin
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
You don't take another man's sweat and expect to live long.

I've always maintained that the curse is not going to end in their generation.
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Headlesschicken(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2018
undecided Until Dix generation realizes that money doesn't guarantee happiness,till then Dix trend shall continue... Sadly this world x gradually coming to an end....
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by haywire07(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Until Dix generation realizes that money doesn't guarantee happiness,till then Dix trend shall continue... Sadly this world x gradually coming to an end....
can poverty guarantee happiness?

He said, none of his clients can last 10 years and no babalawo can do better.
I'm beginning to think this baba is still learning work.
Are Yoruba people here?? I mean ILESA people!!!
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
maybe highqueen and Eberechi24 go like dis story cheesy

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Headlesschicken(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2018
undecided I pray u get all d money you've ever wished for in life,n realize that being Rich doesn't guarantee happiness... Peace b wiv u son..
haywire07:
can poverty guarantee happiness?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Fuqman(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2018
Believe it or not, money ritual is damn real. I've seen things that makes me wonder and shiver in silent. On the contrary, almost every villages or home town for Naija get babalawo.

The power of light and darkness.. metaphysical or forces within.
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2018
Fuqman:
Believe it or not, money ritual is damn real. I've seen things that makes me wonder and shiver in silent. Even almost every villages or home town for Naija get babalawo.

The power of light and darkness.. metaphysical or forces within.
Can you tell us the one that makes you shiver the most?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
it's better they use their scrotums and leave our girls alone

how are you? hope your day was sweet. you sight better ukwu.
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by techgeek12(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Or I dont believe it

Me I don't even believe it
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

it's better they use their scrotums and leave our girls alone

how are you? hope your day was sweet. you sight better ukwu.
lol grin grin grin my day was fine cheesy
and talking of ukwu wink
come ooo u carry back? wink cheesy
oya tell me
nobody dey here cheesy

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2018
lefulefu:
lol grin grin grin my day was fine cheesy and talking of ukwu wink come ooo u carry back? wink cheesy oya tell me nobody dey here cheesy
I no get. sad Yvonne Nelson crew when she was single, She din get body and ukwu na
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2018
Eberechi24:

I no get. sad
Yvonne Nelson crew when she was single, She din get body and ukwu na
lol i know say u no wan blow ur trumpet
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by highqueen(f): 2:11am On Dec 08, 2018
lefulefu:
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 8:33am On Dec 08, 2018
lefulefu:
lol i know say u no wan blow ur trumpet
Lol, am serious.

Imagine Adesua' body (bankyw's wife) in Yvonne Nelson's height that's me. smiley

Good morning. Happy harmattan

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Ishilove: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2018
I wonder at this generation's craze for quick wealth. This is what they should be preaching in churches, not prosperity prosperity prosperity.
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by jeff1607(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Or I dont believe it

would you like to see a real native doctor to test your resolve?
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Opus85(m): 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
Many people won't believe this, but money ritual is true. I have an Ifa priest that lives close to my house and I know what goes on daily here. Even, if your star is not destined to be rich, so ritual e no go work. That Ifa priest really like that guy, the greedy ones will scan him by giving him hard task so as to eat his money.

A true Ifa priest won't do money ritual because it involves human parts.
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by jorion(m): 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
So, all of those people will Japa in 10 years. That's good
Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Eberechi24:

Lol, am serious.

Imagine Adesua' body (bankyw's wife) in Yvonne Nelson's height that's me. smiley

Good morning. Happy harmattan
eberechii...i dont know why i jus love ur name
sounds melodious

Re: "How I Almost Sacrificed My Scrotum For Money Rituals" Man Reveals by Eberechi24(f): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

eberechii...i dont know why i jus love ur name
sounds melodious
Issa sweet name smiley
Sweet Eby,
Bee,
Ebybaby. Very melodious

How your day? You buy chicken for me?

Should I Be Worried? Please I Need An Advice! / Dear Readers, Please I Need Your Advice On My Wife / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold