Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them (18385 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by tstx(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2018
MBAKQ
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by dadebayo1(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Oh my God... Anyway glad he apologized...

The part he said he did not go to meet them really got me grin

Nah dem dey rush Fr ...

Truth be told everyone knows what happens during bazaar, so if you go for bazaar you know the tradition grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by kamez(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
This one is just an end time reverend father
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pecca: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2018
Story times.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Amuluonyenaego: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
There's a trending video now 2here he apologized to Peter Obi and I wish u can bring it here though The apology is not ordinary ,peter obi is more connected in roman catholic than mbaka , the catholic heads compelled him to make that apology with some sanctions ,secondly social media is very powerful because if it was in those primitive days only people that attended the bazzar will know what happened. So this ones he is saying is just a medicine after death #WeMustContinue
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Willgates(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
He needs to stop talking really
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Tonyspecial(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2018
Kkk777:
Ole GBE, Ole GBA ( thief carry am and another thief collect am ).

Case closed.
watch ur mouth
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pat4321: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Can somebody ask Mbaka the exact place he goes to whenever he wants to hand over the money to God

Ole buruku

And my people will still attend his church tomorrow angry
He uses the money to take care of orphans and widows and the poor (GOD 's Own people)
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Randy100: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Not that I like him but he is right.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by kachi08(m): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Yahoo yahoo Rev

See my moniker

If I were you, I will keep my mouth shut.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Baroba(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2018
I have always found Mbaka very arrogant, am not suprised by his response.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by kinguwem: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2018
God is not moved by donations nor construction of projects in the church. What God desires is obedience of his instructions & for us to worship him in spirit & in truth; and to love one another.
The role of the men of God is to preach the message of salvation & not emphasis on donations as is currently witnessed in our churches.
We have gone astray. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Cloud007: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
That was a shallow thinking about God. Some church leaders shaaa...can be incredibly awful.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by opribo(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2018
I blame the Catholic institution for keeping quiet in the midst of this shameful behavior and thereby allowing this money monger man to drag the reverred Catholic priesthood ordinance to the mud.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by 3plet: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka u are a thief shikena!still waiting for the fake prophesy on 31dec,
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by gare(f): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Father Mbaka, I really don't get involved with with related to men of God, but this is not the time to attacking your critics, but a time to seek the face of the Lord concerning your ministry and the way forward, seek the face of the lord concerning your utterances, you needs more of God's guidance on your comments, because I have come to realize that it is the flesh speaking not the holy spirit.

Attacking your critics and placing curses will not change the facts that it's you speaking most at times and not the spirit of God, focus on your ministry and do the work you're called to do.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by RedboneSmith(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Wait, but I just saw a video where he apologised to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 08, 2018
Pat4321:

He uses the money to take care of orphans and widows and the poor (GOD 's Own people)

When Obi asked him to show him the project site before he makes the donation what did he do?
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Magnuschase: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2018
Lol... Igbo Amaka
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Kingv(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka why?

Worshiping God outside of the scriptures?

Using human made tradition?

"Each of you should give what you have
decided in your heart to give, not
reluctantly or under compulsion, for God
loves a cheerful giver"
2 Cor 9 vs 7
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by somad: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
Mysselff2:
This Mr Mbaka is not only a yahoo yahoo man, but he is mad as well
mind what you say... before you incur the wrath of God... he is an ordained priest of god
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Yahoo yahoo Rev

See my moniker
your moniker is Anini
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by tasteofcash: 11:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo and wayowayo are inseparable
yoruba and laziness, dirtiness and skull mining are inseparable
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Can somebody ask Mbaka the exact place he goes to whenever he wants to hand over the money to God

Ole buruku

And my people will still attend his church tomorrow angry
Your brain is half otherwise you have known that Mbaka has employed over 4k workers
and you have known too that the Church is owned by Catholic Diocese of Enugu not Mbaka

then you would have know that
Bazaar in Catholic church is for Donations not for Campaign
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:
Omo...Mbaka is a typical shameless religious leader who feeds fat on the folly of his church members who have refused to grow some brain.... See what is coming from his mouth...anyway he's a flattie...
I don't expect much from flypods
between Mbaka and the Pastors from your Region who collect money more than
Mbaka don't have Church the Church is owned by Catholic Church
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by dododawa1: 11:20am On Dec 08, 2018
Kkk777:
Ole GBE, Ole GBA ( thief carry am and another thief collect am ).

Case closed.
confirm
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Chiefochiefo(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2018
Don't Judge yet! Many of us can still do same. Take a situation where by you organize a luncheon hoping to get money from Davido when he comes, you spent money on security, spent money on entertainment, etc. Now here comes Davido, at the end nothing came from him. Even if you no vex, you won't talk good about him anywhere again. Peter Obi, you are bigger than this naw, even if say pikin no cry, him mama go use sense give am breast cheesy To whom much is given, much is expected. ....Chiefo....
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Ubdavis(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
I didn't expect Catholic church to be this docile. I think they do something about this mbaka of a guy
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Jaqenhghar: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2018
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I don't know what people have against men of God. This man has done no wrong, has he? Daddy Oritsajefor was also strongly criticized just for being involved in some dirty arms deal. Pa Oyedepo has been receiving his backlash just 'cos he couldn't differentiate between sarcasm and reality. Now, Father Mbaka, merely cos he asked for money to build a home where God will eat and sleep in.

Really, you guys just hate pastors for no reason!
You just listed what they did and again concluded its 'for no reason' SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It / Easter: Bishop Ezeokafor Gifts Bags Of Rice, Others To Over 300 People / The Descendant Of Apes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.