Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them (18391 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Ibo and wayowayo are inseparable
I'm ready for you people today although I won't Yoruba as Tribe
but I will handle you very Well
Do you know the liturgy of the Eucharist
do you know the principals of the Catholic Church or do you think Catholic is Redeem or Winners
have ever gone to Catholic Bazaar or did you see Mbaka asking them to saw a seed
or pay Tithes
when you lack knowledge of Something try to know it b4 you jump into Conclusion
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
I'm a CATHOLIC and I'm 100% against Fr. Mbaka comments. He's made unguided and misleading statements. The Catholic church has maintained a standard over the past years. The Catholic church has never involved in partisan politics and with this regards Fr. Mbaka does not represent the catholic church, he's not one of us.
that you go to Catholic Church doesn't mean you understand the liturgy
did Mbaka endorse any political party or Candidate
what do know about Catholic forming knowledge on what you lack knowledge of
or your priest do collect Bazaar money privately
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Jobabori(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=opribo post=73656033]I blame the Catholic institution for keeping quiet in the midst of this shameful behavior and thereby allowing this money monger man to drag the reverred Catholic priesthood ordinance to the mud.[/quote
What did the Catholic institution did to Mathew Kukah who endorsed a thief as a presidential candidate in the house of another thief in Ota.?
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 08, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
There's a trending video now 2here he apologized to Peter Obi and I wish u can bring it here though The apology is not ordinary ,peter obi is more connected in roman catholic than mbaka , the catholic heads compelled him to make that apology with some sanctions ,secondly social media is very powerful because if it was in those primitive days only people that attended the bazzar will know what happened. So this ones he is saying is just a medicine after death #WeMustContinue
hahaha another Lai Mohammed spotted
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2018
3plet:
Mbaka u are a thief shikena!still waiting for the fake prophesy on 31dec,
After 31 December and his prophecy come to pass
what will you say
you'll be clothed with shame
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2018
dreamwords:
angry
Oya migrate back to the sky
Lol... You this Biafr@ud... You too like money grin
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Franklyine: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Can somebody ask Mbaka the exact place he goes to whenever he wants to hand over the money to God

Ole buruku

And my people will still attend his church tomorrow angry
He climbs upstairs, then throws the money up...
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:

between Mbaka and the Pastors from your Region who collect money more than
Mbaka don't have Church the Church is owned by Catholic Church

Hey flattie... You and mbaka are frauds.... cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Amuluonyenaego: 11:39am On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:
hahaha another Lai Mohammed spotted
significants pls
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by AK481(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:
Can somebody ask Mbaka the exact place he goes to whenever he wants to hand over the money to God

Ole buruku

He uses the money to build the church.

Last 2 years,that place was a thick forest.

What was obi doing as a special guest of honor in a bazaar?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:

Hey flattie... You and mbaka are frauds.... cheesy grin grin grin
I won't abuse the Yoruba but 2 days from now you will be Clothed with shame
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Miles300: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2018
God is more Interested in our Salvation not money ! All this pastors and rev are scam
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Hairyrapunzel: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2018
God that is supposed to be the richest and wealthiest person will deserve our money? I thought he owned everything and created all things? Hmmmm

Pastors sha.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Mysselff2: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2018
somad:

mind what you say... before you incur the wrath of God... he is an ordained priest of god

Don't be silly, stop being myopic, I'm
Sure you are one of his sheeples that have been misled to believe he is authentic when he is not.Mr Mbaka is a false prophet, a tout and charlatan, he should go eat sh!t. He is a disgrace to the well respected Catholic faith, He is worse than a yahoo yahoo even.
I should know.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:

I won't abuse the Yoruba but 2 days from now you will be Clothed with shame

It is your entire family members that will be clothed in shame.... You and all your wellwishers will be clothed in shame not me... Omo ale jati jati.... Nah Stupid troll like you with no direction in life and no hope of upliftment no allow this country move forward... Your mother go cry over you idiot
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by blizzy30(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2018
ShameOnAPC:
Yahoo yahoo Rev

See my moniker
Receive sense bro
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by sophiathefirst: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
I'm a CATHOLIC and I'm 100% against Fr. Mbaka comments. He's made unguided and misleading statements. The Catholic church has maintained a standard over the past years. The Catholic church has never involved in partisan politics and with this regards Fr. Mbaka does not represent the catholic church, he's not one of us.
Please during harvest and bazaar in ur parish. Do people give offering during harvest? Yes or No?
Do people give money as equivalent value in place of their of farm harvest in ur parish. Yes or No!
So what is the crime of mbaka, he is doing his own harvest and bazaar just like every other priest, they came to his church for the harvest and u expect him not talk about giving to God ur annual harvest to say thank u to God for the year. The last time checked he didn't force any body to his church harvest and they came for it on their own. If he expect obi to give during the harvest of course reasonably me too I expect him to give during such annual harvest the last I checked he is well to do and a formal governor, So what's the noise about! And he is not holding a gun to his head for him to give. Is optional. So you guys should stop disturbing mbaka because any popular man of God will always have dignitaries in attendance to their event. The last I checked Jesus came for us the sinners, and u expect mbaka to chase them away because they 're politicians? My dear that's not part of the teachings of Christ. Remember Mary Magdalene, Mathew the tax collector etc they were converted and 're now all followers of Christ.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:

It is your entire family members that will be clothed in shame.... You and all your wellwishers will be clothed in shame not me... Omo ale jati jati.... Nah Stupid troll like you with no direction in life and no hope of upliftment no allow this country move forward... Your mother go cry over you idiot
let's watch starting from tomorrow you all witness the unusual in your life
you said Mbaka is Yaho Yahoo priest and he's a Criminal and that's what people will begin to Tag you from tomorrow
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:

let's watch starting from tomorrow you all witness the unusual in your life
you said Mbaka is Yaho Yahoo priest and he's a Criminal and that's what people will begin to Tag you from tomorrow
any curse you place will go back to your head... It is your already useless life that will witness something tragically unusual.... If not because you have a malignant tumour in your brain... That would soon kill you.. You would have noticed that I was being jovial about the whole thing.... Are you mbaka himself.. That you are taking it personally... Oh I forgot.. You are one of those foolish henchmen of religion... Who religious leader use to achieve their own Paradise on earth while they promise you Paradise in heaven...... Since you made yourself an available willing tool ...carryon...but I'd advise you Bros go and chart a part for your life...else one rich pastor go fvck your wife and your daughter join
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:

If not because you have a malignant tumour in your brain... That would soon kill you.. You would have noticed that I was being jovial about the whole thing.... Are you mbaka himself.. That you are taking it personally... Oh I forgot.. You are one of those foolish henchmen of religion... Who religious leader use to achieve their own Paradise on earth while they promise you Paradise in heaven...... Since you made yourself an available willing tool ...carryon...but I'd advise you Bros go and chart a part for your life...else one rich pastor go fvck your wife and your daughter join
If you want to apologize do it and stop all this
essay you wrote up there
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Oluhills007: 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hizzy:

If you want to apologize do it and stop all this
essay you wrote up there

I'm not apologetic about anything.. Take your time and read what I wrote up there..... Fowl
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nobody is going to ask you because your opinion would always be tainted by the fact that he is of the cassock sect. You won't be caught dead rioting this same nonsense in defence of a Pentecostal pastor if they trade position.

Where is all the monies he has been generating from precious harvest? I asked because the environment and all the iron contraption I see there doesn't look like something that real money was invested in.

Pachesky:
Good reason if you ask me as haters would have accused him of embezzling church funds..though the manner in which it was said baffles me.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Lugard89: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
He should just apologize
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by bizzibodi(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
MBAKA WHY embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Lugard89: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
On why he demanded money from Obi publicly, Father Mbaka told Punch that he wanted the process of donation to be open and transparent so that no one would accuse him of diverting funds.

Please why didn't he say it, I mean the reason why he wants obi to say it public on the alter, Der is a hidden truth, he is not even smart enough mtchww
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pat4321: 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
You are not a true catholic
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by macello4(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
kaluxy007:

Ole buruku

how come u are not afraid? Calling a man of GOD thief? If he has don wrong live him and GOD. cos u are too small to speak for GOD. For dis u are course for life, untold hardship has come upon ur life amen.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Oluhills007:

I'm not apologetic about anything.. Take your time and read what I wrote up there..... Fowl
Okay but I have other things to read not previous
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by gbishman: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mbaka or what ever you call yourself, you have allowed yourself to be blinded by the materialism and it's quite unfortunate that you are dragging the Lords name into it.
Our good God almighty deserves praises and adoration not money, money is meant for man not God, get your head screwed right.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by barinedan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Each time I think of Fr. Mbaka and is uncontrollable love for money I just feel like crying
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
You are not being truthful to yourself. Mbaka held more a ' gun to his head' he was cajoling him. Obi was standing apart but mbaka was acting like he met a superstar and was all famzing him. Cuddling him and posing for the camera until Obi had to cross his arm over mbaka shoulder... That is cajoling

If he wasn't cajoling them he would have allowed him to do his own harvest whichever way he wanted. He only assumed that by asking him to announce it publicly Obi would be forced to alter whatever amount he had proposed to give.

Mbaka went all out to harass him into submission and failed. As for who came to who, I am very sure try were all invited. Ganduje didn't leave kano for Enugu state without invitation.

Millions of your fellow catholics didn't know mbaka did harvest but for his encounter with Obi

sophiathefirst:

Please during harvest and bazaar in ur parish. Do people give offering during harvest? Yes or No?
Do people give money as equivalent value in place of their of farm harvest in ur parish. Yes or No!
So what is the crime of mbaka, he is doing his own harvest and bazaar just like every other priest, they came to his church for the harvest and u expect him not talk about giving to God ur annual harvest to say thank u to God for the year. The last time checked he didn't force any body to his church harvest and they came for it on their own. If he expect obi to give during the harvest of course reasonably me too I expect him to give during such annual harvest the last I checked he is well to do and a formal governor, So what's the noise about! And he is not holding a gun to his head for him to give. Is optional. So you guys should stop disturbing mbaka because any popular man of God will always have dignitaries in attendance to their event. The last I checked Jesus came for us the sinners, and u expect mbaka to chase them away because they 're politicians? My dear that's not part of the teachings of Christ. Remember Mary Magdalene, Mathew the tax collector etc they were converted and 're now all followers of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / Easter: Bishop Ezeokafor Gifts Bags Of Rice, Others To Over 300 People / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.