Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them (18390 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2018
Everything the catholic church members ridiculed in the past is today part and parcel of their mass now.
Example is tithe. I have been to some of your church in the last 12 months for different reasons and not in one was tithe not mentioned. As a matter of fact, the Akim Barrack branch of your church has a tithe Sunday and they actually told their members to keep their tithe if they are out of town and to pay when they return to town. This was the the bout of joke during my towns meeting on December 2

It was a Catholic and chairman of our meeting that said it and he is very high up in the catholic church

Hizzy:

I'm ready for you people today although I won't Yoruba as Tribe
but I will handle you very Well
Do you know the liturgy of the Eucharist
do you know the principals of the Catholic Church or do you think Catholic is Redeem or Winners
have ever gone to Catholic Bazaar or did you see Mbaka asking them to saw a seed
or pay Tithes
when you lack knowledge of Something try to know it b4 you jump into Conclusion
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by sophiathefirst: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
You are not being truthful to yourself. Mbaka held more a ' gun to his head' he was cajoling him. Obi was standing apart but mbaka was acting like he met a superstar and was all famzing him. Cuddling him and posing for the camera until Obi had to cross his arm over mbaka shoulder... That is cajoling

If he wasn't cajoling them he would have allowed him to do his own harvest whichever way he wanted. He only assumed that by asking him to announce it publicly Obi would be forced to alter whatever amount he had proposed to give.

Mbaka went all out to harass him into submission and failed. As for who came to who, I am very sure try were all invited. Ganduje didn't leave kano for Enugu state without invitation.

Millions of your fellow catholics didn't know mbaka did harvest but for his encounter with Obi

Is not simple as ABC to say No to the invite?
U came for church harvest and bazaar! And u think is not donation to the church. Simple No to the invite! It wont hurt mbaka, he has had men more than the calibre of obi in his church. Please tell urself the truth! What was he expected of in the harvest? Mbaka had his reasons why he said he is should publicly announce his donation so does obi. Making mbaka look bad for his own harvest, what is harvest supposed to be about no be money tinz. Abeg
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Zimazee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Andrewkinggg:
I'm a CATHOLIC and I'm 100% against Fr. Mbaka comments. He's made unguided and misleading statements. The Catholic church has maintained a standard over the past years. The Catholic church has never involved in partisan politics and with this regards Fr. Mbaka does not represent the catholic church, he's not one of us.

As naive and foolish as you are, you think yourself as full CATHOLIC.. Then you most really be stupid for throwing hurtful words at an Ordained Man of God

Who are you to judge him, and Ordained Priest for that matter

I find your comment hurtful the most becox you called yourself a CATHOLIC MEMBER, but yet, your behavior and words says the opposite

The Judgement is GOD'S

I know who i am and when it comes to the criticism of Spiritual leaders I never involves myself with it, and I except you to do the same

Throw your stones IDC.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Pachesky(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Nobody is going to ask you because your opinion would always be tainted by the fact that he is of the cassock sect. You won't be caught dead rioting this same nonsense in defence of a Pentecostal pastor if they trade position.

Where is all the monies he has been generating from precious harvest? I asked because the environment and all the iron contraption I see there doesn't look like something that real money was invested in.

I'm quite sure you have no idea how the catholic church operates..I'll leave you be

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
How the church runs has nothing to do with what transpired between mbaka and Obi nor the substandard look of the general environment.

Pachesky:

I'm quite sure you have no idea how the catholic church operates..I'll leave you be
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2018
You people exhibit needless emotion when it comes to defending the indefensible. Would this be your comment or attitude of Bishop Oyedepo was at the centre of this money or your lose election drama

Zimazee:

As naive and foolish as you are, you think yourself as full CATHOLIC.. Then you most really be stupid for throwing hurtful words at an Ordained Man of God

I find your comment hurtful the most becox you called yourself a CATHOLIC MEMBER, but yet, your behavior and words says the opposite

The Judgement is GOD'S

I know who i am and when it comes to the criticism of Spiritual leaders I never involves myself with it, and I except you to do the same

Throw your stones IDC.

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by InvertedHammer: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
/
Jealousy, enemies and envy: Three words Nigerians continually misuse when their scam or idiocy comes out in the open.

/

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by 3plet: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
U mean his "guess"shame kor shame ni@
Hizzy:

After 31 December and his prophecy come to pass
what will you say
you'll be clothed with shame
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by LZAA: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Letenwam:
Father Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has fired back at his critics and further stated that God deserves money after he was called out over the viral video in which he was spotted trying to compel the Vice-Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, during the annual harvest and bazaar celebration of the church to disclose how much he would donate to his church project.

Father Mbaka who stated that the bazaar day is strictly for raising of funds and that is the only time his church asks for donations, said; 

“There are some people who are ingrates. These are people from the kingdom of succubus and Incubus. I want to tell you that all these things are caused by jealousy and envy. They are not fighting Mbaka for anything wrong.

“Everyone who came was blessed but they turned it against me, saying I am after money. God deserves money. If you don’t want to bring your own in your stinginess, hold it. I will give God all that I have and even if anybody wants to join them, you’re free to join them.

“Where God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are, there Fr. Mbaka will be. I will build this place for the church. Whoever felt insulted, I apologise. But I didn’t come to your house. It was you who came for the bazaar.”

Father Mbaka who subsequently asked God to punish his detractors and those “firing arrows at him”, added that all those fighting him were fighting God. Though he did not mention Obi’s name, however the controversial priest said any politician who had donated money to his ministry was free to send his or her bank account number and he would gladly return the donation.

He added, “As for me, I am in high spirits. I want to assure you, those who are thinking that it is their money we will use to build this ministry, before the end of tomorrow, I will send all their monies into their accounts.”

On why he demanded money from Obi publicly, Father Mbaka told Punch that he wanted the process of donation to be open and transparent so that no one would accuse him of diverting funds.

“We do it outside, publicly because if I am silent, rumours will begin to spread that someone gave me $10m and why did Mbaka keep quiet? They will abuse me even if I am silent because anytime they want to attack this ministry, they will start somewhere.

“If I am silent they will attack, if I talk, they will attack it. And don’t forget that the liturgy was not tampered with. I finished the mass and even removed my priestly attire. No one can fault me on that" he said. 

https://lailasnews.com/father-mbaka-slams-critics-says-god-deserves-money-and-will-punish-them/

This one is mental
But i don't blame him
I blame his adoration fans
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by LZAA: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Jealousy, enemies and envy: Three words Nigerians continually misuse when their scam or idiocy comes out in the open.

/

The same way italians scream conspiracy wen they are caught in corrupt acts
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by LZAA: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Zimazee:

The Judgement is GOD'S

Throw your stones IDC.

No he is a catholic and he is RIGHTLY slamming and calling out a charlatan
Even priests in enugu are tired of mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Truthchiz: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Do you do a transfer to heaven after seed sowing or you send it into your church account? When does God come to take it to heaven made of gold? Your time is up! People are getting wiser. Greedy people!
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by plaetton: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
Letenwam:
Father Mbaka, the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministry, Enugu, has fired back at his critics and further stated that God deserves money after he was called out over the viral video in which he was spotted trying to compel the Vice-Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, during the annual harvest and bazaar celebration of the church to disclose how much he would donate to his church project.

Father Mbaka who stated that the bazaar day is strictly for raising of funds and that is the only time his church asks for donations, said; 

“There are some people who are ingrates. These are people from the kingdom of succubus and Incubus. I want to tell you that all these things are caused by jealousy and envy. They are not fighting Mbaka for anything wrong.

“Everyone who came was blessed but they turned it against me, saying I am after money. God deserves money. If you don’t want to bring your own in your stinginess, hold it. I will give God all that I have and even if anybody wants to join them, you’re free to join them.

“Where God the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are, there Fr. Mbaka will be. I will build this place for the church. Whoever felt insulted, I apologise. But I didn’t come to your house. It was you who came for the bazaar.”

Father Mbaka who subsequently asked God to punish his detractors and those “firing arrows at him”, added that all those fighting him were fighting God. Though he did not mention Obi’s name, however the controversial priest said any politician who had donated money to his ministry was free to send his or her bank account number and he would gladly return the donation.

He added, “As for me, I am in high spirits. I want to assure you, those who are thinking that it is their money we will use to build this ministry, before the end of tomorrow, I will send all their monies into their accounts.”

On why he demanded money from Obi publicly, Father Mbaka told Punch that he wanted the process of donation to be open and transparent so that no one would accuse him of diverting funds.

“We do it outside, publicly because if I am silent, rumours will begin to spread that someone gave me $10m and why did Mbaka keep quiet? They will abuse me even if I am silent because anytime they want to attack this ministry, they will start somewhere.

“If I am silent they will attack, if I talk, they will attack it. And don’t forget that the liturgy was not tampered with. I finished the mass and even removed my priestly attire. No one can fault me on that" he said. 

https://lailasnews.com/father-mbaka-slams-critics-says-god-deserves-money-and-will-punish-them/

Of course, Father Mbaka.
God deserves money.
God needs money,..desperately.

God took out a huge mortgage on the Universe when he sent his son on a doomed journey to Earth.
Since then, the finances have been tight. All those hosts of angels are owed 2000yrs salaries, and they are getting restless by the day.
God forbid that another rebellion and war in heaven might be brewing.
In fact, Finance, yes, money matters was the remote cause of the first rebellion of Lucifer.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Lol.'God deserves money'.
Of what value is money to a supreme being?We have too many shallow-minded people in this country.
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
Everything the catholic church members ridiculed in the past is today part and parcel of their mass now.
Example is tithe. I have been to some of your church in the last 12 months for different reasons and not in one was tithe not mentioned. As a matter of fact, the Akim Barrack branch of your church has a tithe Sunday and they actually told their members to keep their tithe if they are out of town and to pay when they return to town. This was the the bout of joke during my towns meeting on December 2

It was a Catholic and chairman of our meeting that said it and he is very high up in the catholic church

Catholic pay Tithes through AMC cards and it's once in a year it has been exiting b4 your Church
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Thomthom(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Father mbaka stop dragging the name of Catholic church to the mud..
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2018
I didn't state anything like AMC card. I stayed that it was tithe Sunday and a man that occupies the position of harvest Committe and better known to the catholic churhc than you said this while addressing our meeting as the chairman.

You don't know better than the person or you want me to give out his name

Akim Barrack makes the announcement every other Sunday for tithe not AMC nonsense. It is our Barrack and I have been there severally.

Hizzy:

Catholic pay Tithes through AMC cards and it's once in a year it has been exiting b4 your Church
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by duruZed(m): 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
You are right on course my priest. Let haters hung transformers
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
I didn't state anything like AMC card. I stayed that it was tithe Sunday and a man that occupies the position of harvest Committe and better known to the catholic churhc than you said this while addressing our meeting as the chairman.

You don't know better than the person or you want me to give out his name

Akim Barrack makes the announcement every other Sunday for tithe not AMC nonsense. It is our Barrack and I have been there severally.

his doing it with his own power
Re: Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them by Zimazee(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
You people exhibit needless emotion when it comes to defending the indefensible. Would this be your comment or attitude of Bishop Oyedepo was at the centre of this money or your lose election drama

Review that comment again maybe you ain't seeing clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Like The Biblical Joseph, Have You Ever Turned Down A Sexual Advance? / Easter: Bishop Ezeokafor Gifts Bags Of Rice, Others To Over 300 People / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.