Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas (1009 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 8:36am On Dec 08, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

I will try to make it brief.

I have been in other romantic relationships with ladies, but, my present girl seems to be a very hard nut to crack.

I made sure she doesn't lack all the basic necessities a woman will want but my only challenge with her is something so worrisome.

My girl is so stingy, she does not have the spirit of giving. There are so many instances where she displayed her stinginess in the public but, this last minute stunt she is pulling made me to open this thread, because this is a girl I am planning to wife. I need advice from you guys as to what to do.

She will be traveling for Xmas very soon to the Eastern part of the Nigeria. I am on a business trip now and will go see her during the festivities.

Now I still have about half kilo chicken in the fridge. My girl said she will be traveling with the chicken. I have told her to give it to the security guard in my compound she refused, oya prepare soup/stew and take to the office for your colleagues to eat, because she works with one of the commercial banks in Abuja, she refused too.

As simple and irrelevant as this might look, it is my future I am talking of here. How can someone travel with half a kilo frozed chicken from Abuja to Imo state? I am worried, is this the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with

Please kindly tell me what you think I should do.

Mods I will appreciate it if this can be moved to where it can get the right audience.

Thanking you all in advance.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by eph12(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2018
Have you asked her the reason for her decision?
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2018
She feels it a waste when you give generously. And I believe in giving, that's the way I was brought up. I really love this girl, but this her attitude is beginning to make me have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Jayslicky: 9:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Mouthpis:
She feels it a waste when you give generously. And I believe in giving, that's the way I was brought up. I really love this girl, but this her attitude is beginning to make me have a rethink.
You have to study her carefully, you can put her through a test. It seems your girlfriend is someone who likes to get her way no matter the opposition she gets, I advise you to quit cos this are signs of a toxic person and it won't be a good quality marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by chicoMX(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2018
If you check very well you fit find out say the girl from Mbaise... grin

But seriously OP, out of all the instances na this one you decide to drop so that Nl go analyze her matter? undecided
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by MJBOLT: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2018
she's part of the 'your money is our money but my money is my money' crew,dump the b!tch

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by ednut1(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2018
Send her numb i like her
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
chicoMX:
If you check very well you fit find out say the girl from Mbaise... grin

But seriously OP, out of all the instances na this one you decide to drop so that Nl go analyze her matter? undecided

They are neighbors with nbaise people.
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
she's part of the 'your money is our money but my money is my money' crew,dump the b!tch

Hmmm.
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 9:55am On Dec 08, 2018
ednut1:
Send her numb i like her

Bro, pls be serious, its not a joking matter.
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Reinah(f): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2018
OP, please allow me to laugh small
Buahahahahahaha grin grin

Take frozen chicken all the way down to the East? grin

We don't know the reason for that attitude, could be how she was brought up or what life has taught her.

My own advice is that you start giving her a taste of her medicine small small, if she complains, tell her about her stinginess and the reason to change but if she still doesn't change and you can't cope..please let her go.

These kinda women would rather use their money to buy aso ebi than pay their child's school fees embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Olalan(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2018
Sorry to say you girl has issues with giving and a greedy fellow, for her as you said to display it in public it's better you tell to work on herself of give her the marching orders cause you seems no to be on the same page with her as regards giving.
BTW I must commend you to have given a thought to giving the chicken to your security, very few people regard these class of people.

3 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2018
Reinah:
OP, please allow me to laugh small
Buahahahahahaha grin grin

Take frozen chicken all the way down to the East? grin

We don't know the reason for that attitude, could be how she was brought up or what life has taught her.

My own advice is that you start giving her a taste of her medicine small small, if she complains, tell her about her stinginess and the reason to change but if she still doesn't change and you can't cope..please let her go.

These kinda women would rather use their money to buy aso ebi than pay their child's school fees embarassed

Well said. Good this is coming from a woman.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Mouthpis:
Dear Nairalanders,

I will try to make it brief.

I have been in other romantic relationships with ladies, but, my present girl seems to be a very hard nut to crack.

I made sure she doesn't lack all the basic necessities a woman will want but my only challenge with her is something so worrisome.

My girl is so stingy, she does not have the spirit of giving. There are so many instances where she displayed her stinginess in the public but, this last minute stunt she is pulling made me to open this thread, because this is a girl I am planning to wife. I need advice from you guys as to what to do.

She will be traveling for Xmas very soon to the Eastern part of the Nigeria. I am on a business trip now and will go see her during the festivities.

Now I still have about half kilo chicken in the fridge. My girl said she will be traveling with the chicken. I have told her to give it to the security guard in my compound she refused, oya prepare soup/stew and take to the office for your colleagues to eat, because she works with one of the commercial banks in Abuja, she refused too.

As simple and irrelevant as this might look, it is my future I am talking of here. How can someone travel with half a kilo frozed chicken from Abuja to Imo state? I am worried, is this the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with

Please kindly tell me what you think I should do.

Mods I will appreciate it if this can be moved to where it can get the right audience.

Thanking you all in advance.
your title is funny, lol.

But how possible is it to travel with frozen chicken to the east. won't it get spoilt
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2018
Olalan:
Sorry to say you girl has issues with giving and a greedy fellow, for her as you said to display it in public it's better you tell to work on herself of give her the marching orders cause you seems no to be on the same page with her as regards giving.
BTW I must commend you to have given a thought to giving the chicken to your security, very few people regard these class of people.

I was taught not to toy with 3 set of people in my life, they are:

1. My Driver
2. My Cook
3. My security personnel.

I am very careful with them.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by painbrain(m): 10:31am On Dec 08, 2018
she want to use the chicken to prepare STEW for her main guy,...hope you grab grin
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Reinah(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Mouthpis:

Well said. Good this is coming from a woman.

You are welcome

Some of us just need to experience some things before we understand.. You could cut down on the things you give her and let her know what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

This Christmas period is the best time to do that.. don't buy Christmas chicken, tell her you thought the one she took from Abj would be enough grin
Don't stuff the house with too much food when she is around, let her spend her salary and see.

We are not perfect.. Don't just leave her like that, you don't know what flaw the next lady would have.. See if you can help her change.
If you have not mentioned marriage to her, please chill small and make sure she changes genuinely so she doesn't pretend to change because of the marriage and switch back to her stingy nature after wedding.

All the best o wink

3 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2018
Reinah:

You are welcome

Some of us just need to experience some things before we understand.. You could cut down on the things you give her and let her know what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

This Christmas period is the best time to do that.. don't buy Christmas chicken, tell her you thought the one she took from Abj would be enough grin
Don't stuff the house with too much food when she is around, let her spend her salary and see.

We are not perfect.. Don't just leave her like that, you don't know what flaw the next lady would have.. See if you can help her change.
If you have not mentioned marriage to her, please chill small and make sure she changes genuinely so she doesn't pretend to change because of the marriage and switch back to her stingy nature after wedding.

All the best o wink

A thousand kisses and hugs for this.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2018
virgoquin:
your title is funny, lol.

But how possible is it to travel with frozen chicken to the east. won't it get spoilt

I wish she can see this and answer this your question.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Apina(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2018
Stop wasting your time hoping she will change, it will not happen, its a way of life for her already undecided
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by samysmoothfresh: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2018
painbrain:
she want to use the chicken to prepare STEW for her main guy,...hope you grab grin

my niggah

2 Likes

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by jeff1607(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
Never wife a lady you have no authority or control over
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Originalsly: 4:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bro.... stingy is not the same as selfish. If this is her usual behaviour...then she is selfish.... that's her nature.... do you really think you can change the stripes of a tiger? You keep buying her stuff...all her needs...and maybe wants.... does she spend on you? Check yourself.
Travelling with frozen chicken to Imo.....possible..... if there is winter. Ask youself.... is she really going to Imo?...express?..or stopping along the way?...will the chicken be going all the way?.....or stocked in someone else's fridge? I can guarantee you...that chicken is not going to Imo. Yellow flags waving in your face..... pay close attention you your gf....you may not be her only bf.
Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro.... stingy is not the same as selfish. If this is her usual behaviour...then she is selfish.... that's her nature.... do you really think you can change the stripes of a tiger? You keep buying her stuff...all her needs...and maybe wants.... does she spend on you? Check yourself.
Travelling with frozen chicken to Imo.....possible..... if there is winter. Ask youself.... is she really going to Imo?...express?..or stopping along the way?...will the chicken be going all the way?.....or stocked in someone else's fridge? I can guarantee you...that chicken is not going to Imo. Yellow flags waving in your face..... pay close attention you your gf....you may not be her only bf.

Bro, I don't think so but, who am I? Women cannot be predicted, its very difficult to understand a woman.

1 Like

Re: What A Stingy Partner Wants To Do This Christmas by Mouthpis(m): 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

my niggah

Very funny dude.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wants To Kill Me With House Chores, Am A House Wife -SEE HIS REASONS / Advice Please! If Your Girl Cheats On You With Her Ex / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.