Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? (1011 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / A Lady Exposed Why She Prefer Dating Her Female Best Friend "I Kiss And Romance / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by Eglobalma: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
All the girls I have kissed, I have never felt anything. In fact it feels weird putting my mouth in another person's mouth, doesn't turn me on or excite me...the girls even feel weird after kissing me like it was forced. Is it just me?

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by flyingdutchman(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
Eglobalma:
All the girls I have kissed, I have never felt anything. In fact it feels weird putting my mouth in another person's mouth, doesn't turn me on or excite me...the girls even feel weird after kissing me like it was forced. Is it just me?
Son (I assume you're male?), your time is too precious to be wasted on unproductive things. Do not end up like some of us who had to learn the hard way. If you feel nothing, good! And do not go any further to search for that feeling. When you are truly ready for a lady, you will know. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
They're probably not doing it right or you're the one that messes up the whole mojo grin

Come closer to the screen...

Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by pyrex23(m): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by kunleweb: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
flyingdutchman:

Son (I assume you're male?), your time is too precious to be wasted on unproductive things. Do not end up like some of us who had to learn the hard way. If you feel nothing, good! And do not go any further to search for that feeling. When you are truly ready for a lady, you will know. Cheers!

cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by JasonScoolari: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
If you can just give my Dutch Ass a French kiss, you might just get that feeling again.
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
LuciferAllah:

Even through the screen, he still stands a 100% chance of contracting STDs from you.
And as we all know, South African AIDS does not bother to go through the HIV stage, it just goes straight to AIDS.

OP, avoid this woman if you want to celebrate another birthday.
A word is enough for the wise.

*spits angry

Why are you the one bothered & not him? Should he be kissing you instead?
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by Hintona(f): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2019
U sure say u no be gay?
Re: Am I The Only One That Doesn't Feel Anything When I Kiss A Girl? by kingxsamz(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Come closer to the screen...
Need a girl with that kind of tongue. Damn, that tongue will do wonders in my mouth.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Treat Heartache? / Why Does She Love You Alone? / How To Communicate With A Partner That Stammers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.