Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Don't Want To Lose Her.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want To Lose Her.. (3307 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Iamgrey5(m): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
pocohantas:

,True, but she still has more sense than a 28y/o guy. Because she knows no time to play around any more.
@ emboldened

Not true,

Some ladies still think like teenagers at 30.

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by enuk80(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
pocohantas:

How can a 21y/o guy have a serious relationship? The only serious thing you have, is an erectíon.

Truth is, you will most likely get heart-broken like 4 times before you marry. In fact, you will be a transitional boyfriend for like 7yrs or more. A 21yo guy is nowhere close in mental/emotional maturity to a 21yo girl. That is why a girl of that age can marry and adapt, but a guy can't try it.

Your wife is in SS2, one guy in Diamond bank will marry your babe. When you are ready to marry, another 400l guy will create this thread. Don't stress yourself over it, it is what it is...

Dude, you are very funny..
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by DMerciful(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Always wise
pocohantas:

How can a 21y/o guy have a serious relationship? The only serious thing you have, is an erectíon.

Truth is, you will most likely get heart-broken like 4 times before you marry. In fact, you will be a transitional boyfriend for like 7yrs or more. A 21yo guy is nowhere close in mental/emotional maturity to a 21yo girl. That is why a girl of that age can marry and adapt, but a guy can't try it.

Your wife is in SS2, one guy in Diamond bank will marry your babe. When you are ready to marry, another 400l guy will create this thread. Don't stress yourself over it, it is what it is...
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by seyigiggle: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
hey! do not mind those advising you to forget that gurl.

especially the ladies, they are just jealous or myopic about life. i am not disappointed anyways.
those who celebrated 40, 50,60 or even more years of wedding got married when?

yes, you have to concentrate on your studies, get good grades and all time, but you know what, try within your power to convince her, you both could build your future together. howbeit with the right counselling.
by the way, always remember this, what will be would be and the beautiful one are not yet born!!!

Plyza:
Am in 400 level of a federal University in Nigeria..I have this girlfriend.we have a serious relationship and am 21.i love her and she does too.i want to end up with her in marriage but don't have money yet.she is a hairdresser and she's good.my issue now is that I don't have money and guys are coming for her,she ain't giving them attention..we share alot together that's why am able to know.we don't have any problems at all...in a nutshell am afraid of not getting married to her cos if I don't I think I might have lost someone great..

Am new here sha

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Women are more emotionally mature than men of same age. That is why a lady in her early 20s dating a guy of same age, feels like a kiddies party. With all their stupid mind games and struggle to exert manliness.

All this your outburst will not change it.

Mind you, I have seen stupid middle aged men, we have some on NL sef. But men just get this sexy masculinity as they grow. No one is talking finances here, but if given the money...them still no get sense.
oh really. How did you come to this conclusion? Age has nothing to do with maturity but experience.
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by realest2(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
highqueen:
21 year old talking marriage and still in school, being fed with the little his parents can afford??
Please, extend my candid advise to that foolish girl that's dating you without future, tell her that the sooner she starts giving her suitors attention, the better for her cos she will soon be tagged an evening newspaper.

i don't normally do this, but your level is stupidity is just outstanding. The dude isn't the cause of your being single and depressed. perhaps, it was this your shitty attitude that drove all your suitors away, and now you're looking for any man to vent your anger and frustration on. Well, I hope you die single b*tch
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
majekdom2:
oh really. How did you come to this conclusion? Age has nothing to do with maturity but experience.

Ok
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Peter4luv: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Op i had similar issues with my gal funny thing she is an hairdresser....the thing is if she loves she wont think of getting married and you dont need to rush or do anything stupid..also what tribe is your gal friend..
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
CosmicJames:

I understand your situation wella.
From your explanation, your problem is not that you are 21. Is not the girl in question. Is not money. Yeah, money is not your problem.

Your problem is "FEAR"

Yes, fear. And trust me, it is fear that will make you loose her if you don't stop being afraid of losing her.

This is just a comment, and as such, I can't say much.

The only thing I will advise you is that you should stop being afraid.
Learn to be yourself. Don't allow situation or circumstances to pressure you into doing something you are not ready for including marriage. Don't try to force situations because if the time is not right, there is nothing you can do.

Let me just stop here.

Spoke like an elder bro indeed..
Thanks
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Peter4luv:
Op i had similar issues with my gal funny thing she is an hairdresser....the thing is if she loves she wont think of getting married and you dont need to rush or do anything stupid..also what tribe is your gal friend..

Ibo
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
realest2:
i don't normally do this, but your level is stupidity is just outstanding. The dude isn't the cause of your being single and depressed. perhaps, it was this your shitty attitude that drove all your suitors away, and now you're looking for any man to vent your anger and frustration on. Well, I hope you die single b*tch

Bro am really perplexed at how someone could be so bitter at heart ..that it can wipe away half the population of china

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
seyigiggle:
hey! do not mind those advising you to forget that gurl.

especially the ladies, they are just jealous or myopic about life. i am not disappointed anyways.
those who celebrated 40, 50,60 or even more years of wedding got married when?

yes, you have to concentrate on your studies, get good grades and all time, but you know what, try within your power to convince her, you both could build your future together. howbeit with the right counselling.
by the way, always remember this, what will be would be and the beautiful one are not yet born!!!

I sincerely appreciate your candid contribution
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Anfieldboss:

The harsh truth is that you will not marry that girl because I don't see her waiting for you for the next 5 to 6 years to marry her. You are just 21, your priority should be graduating with a good grade. When you graduate, and you are comfortable girls will flock around you. Stop stressing yourself. Take this as an advice from an elder brother.

We have been in the relationship for close to two years now..and I never said they are coming for marriage....maybe they want to date her or something...if I become financially bouyant after I graduate..I don't see my self no marrying her...it boils down to determination ..I don't think settling down at a young age is a bad idea
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
IamPlato:
Your Words Not Mine...

I Only Understand That You will Only React Emotionally According To Your Age

Am sure am not reacting emotionally..buh all the same many thanks
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Peter4luv: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Plyza:

Ibo
wow Op abeg what is her name..dont mind mu curiosity..
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Rawmalik: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
highqueen:
21 year old talking marriage and still in school, being fed with the little his parents can afford??
Please, extend my candid advise to that foolish girl that's dating you without future, tell her that the sooner she starts giving her suitors attention, the better for her cos she will soon be tagged an evening newspaper.

your'e so daft!!. I pity you and people like you with this mindset.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My friend / Being Too Independent Makes Men Run Away From Me / Nl Guys Rock!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.