Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (3425 Views)

Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR($1,000,000) PARANORMAL CHALLENGE WAS AN OFFER BY JAMES RANDI, TO PAY OUT ONE MILLION U.S. DOLLARS TO ANYONE WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE A SUPERNATURAL OR PARANORMAL ABILITY UNDER AGREED-UPON SCIENTIFIC TESTING CRITERIA.

A VERSION OF THE CHALLENGE WAS FIRST ISSUED IN 1964. OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE APPLIED TO TAKE IT, BUT NONE WERE SUCCESSFUL. THE CHALLENGE WAS TERMINATED IN 2015.

ALL THE JUJU, MAGIC, SORCERY, SUPERNATURAL THIS AND THAT, THAT PEOPLE CLAIMED THEY COULD DO COULD NOT BE DONE UNDER SUPERVISION, BY ANY MAGICIAN OR VOODOOIST OR ALFA ON EARTH.... FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

There is a video on Youtube titled, Seth Raphael Claims Randi’s Million Dollar Challenge. In the video raphael claims to have created a computer program that can identify a person’s randomly selected card from a shuffled deck. There is a device that “reads thoughts” when worn. In the end of the test, Randi agrees he cannot explain the program’s power, and that the device can basically read minds… However, there is a twist so feel free to watch and find out. In all honesty the money don't exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0E1XJP33E
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Did this kid fake his healing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbZ5j6Q8eaw

Lol. This guy again. U have proven time and again that u aren't bright. Of course the boy didn't. His mum and the church did. If that's even truly his mum.

Putting on leg braces is not the same as not being able to walk. Any scammer can put on braces.

I have noticed a singular theme with 2 of these videos. The legs always look perfectly fine. Not different from after the miracle.

What I will like to see is a withered leg brought back to life fully with all the sinews and muscles apparently functioning.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by OpenYourEyes1: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Man of God moves unborn baby in the womb without touching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fujz2TGKZeY

Real or fake?
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:

There is a video on Youtube titled, Seth Raphael Claims Randi’s Million Dollar Challenge. In the video raphael claims to have created a computer program that can identify a person’s randomly selected card from a shuffled deck. There is a device that “reads thoughts” when worn. In the end of the test, Randi agrees he cannot explain the program’s power, and that the device can basically read minds… However, there is a twist so feel free to watch and find out.

It was a hoax or something like that. Randi was in on it. Everyone knows that.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by OpenYourEyes1: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Real or fake?

More coming.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

It was a hoax or something like that. Randi was in on it. Everyone knows that.
The money doesn’t exist. It was independently verified after blowhard Sylvia Bowne tried this tactic.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by CAPSLOCKED: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:

There is a video on Youtube titled, Seth Raphael Claims Randi’s Million Dollar Challenge. In the video raphael claims to have created a computer program that can identify a person’s randomly selected card from a shuffled deck. There is a device that “reads thoughts” when worn. In the end of the test, Randi agrees he cannot explain the program’s power, and that the device can basically read minds… However, there is a twist so feel free to watch and find out. In all honesty the money don't exist

I SAVED MY 27MINS BY CHECKING THE COMMENTS FIRST. EVERYBODY GETS IT'S A JOKE VIDEO, EXCEPT YOU.... BECAUSE YOU REALLY WANT TO PUSH YOUR POINTS

Scott Richburg

Well that's 27 minutes i wont get back...btw, to avoid you wasting 27 minutes of your life, its just a joke on here, they are playing an april fools trick on the audience. Dont waste your time watching it all.

4 months ago635

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Makochild The Destined

Longest troll video I've ever watched. This man is truly a genius. Next time I skip to the end. Lol

4 months ago201

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Damien Tong

Can't trust a man with that haircut

5 months ago119

SHOW MORE REPLIES

PsyintZ

At first, I was quite intrigued by whatever the hell that woman was wearing on her head... ...but then I saw her student. Wtf is going on with these peoples' heads? Is she teaching a class on "How To Make Yourself Look As Ridiculous As Possible?"

4 months ago46

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Aldo Parziale

Maybe he can afford a good razor for his head with the million dollars, oh wait that's right, this is just 27 minutes of horse shit

1 year ago (edited)384

SHOW MORE REPLIES

BIG TruckerB

Wait....I just watched this entire thing only to find out it was a joke......wow...troll level 100..I have officially been beaten. I shall step down from the troll board and move on with my life.

5 months ago17

Craig Moore

That psychic looks like he represents the lollipop guild. (And I really hope some of you younger folks got that joke.)

4 months ago23

SHOW MORE REPLIES

lucktr8

I h8 when I don't read comments first

4 Likes

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Warripikin08(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Sure hombre, I was only trying to replicate it in our country but unfortunately I only got 100k to spare.

If only I had enough cash, I would have travel to every state and make a documentary by revealing all the con artist and maybe by then people will stop blaming their village people.
That has been one of my adventure when I have made money. Travel to remote village with good security to make a good documentary about magic.
Anyway nice meeting you
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
With all these videos I can now boldly say that TB Joshua is another fake. Very very fake. Lol.

I used to have reservations about criticizing him because of his philanthropy and the fact that I have never really investigated his operations. But with these videos, all bets are off. WTF!!! Lol
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:
The money doesn’t exist. It was independently verified after blowhard Sylvia Bowne tried this tactic.

The money existed. It was in a fund.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

The money existed. It was in a fund.
Not true, the money don't exist.

There was no solid evidence that evercore management hold the fund.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0701/26/lkl.01.html
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:
Not true, the money don't exist.

So where did u get that the money does not exist in that transcript? Na wa for u o.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

So where did u get that the money does not exist in that transcript? Na wa for u o.
Do you read the dialogue ? Na double wahala for you with this attitude.

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:
Do you read the dialogue

Yes I did. U point out to me where u got ur impression from. Maybe I didnt read it well.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

Yes I did. U point out to me where u got ur impression from. Maybe I didnt read it well.
there was no solid evidence that tbe money existed. At best it was a form of promissory notes
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I SAVED MY 27MINS BY CHECKING THE COMMENTS FIRST. EVERYBODY GETS IT'S A JOKE VIDEO, EXCEPT YOU.... BECAUSE YOU REALLY WANT TO PUSH YOUR POINTS

Scott Richburg

Well that's 27 minutes i wont get back...btw, to avoid you wasting 27 minutes of your life, its just a joke on here, they are playing an april fools trick on the audience. Dont waste your time watching it all.

4 months ago635

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Makochild The Destined

Longest troll video I've ever watched. This man is truly a genius. Next time I skip to the end. Lol

4 months ago201

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Damien Tong

Can't trust a man with that haircut

5 months ago119

SHOW MORE REPLIES

PsyintZ

At first, I was quite intrigued by whatever the hell that woman was wearing on her head... ...but then I saw her student. Wtf is going on with these peoples' heads? Is she teaching a class on "How To Make Yourself Look As Ridiculous As Possible?"

4 months ago46

SHOW MORE REPLIES

Aldo Parziale

Maybe he can afford a good razor for his head with the million dollars, oh wait that's right, this is just 27 minutes of horse shit

1 year ago (edited)384

SHOW MORE REPLIES

BIG TruckerB

Wait....I just watched this entire thing only to find out it was a joke......wow...troll level 100..I have officially been beaten. I shall step down from the troll board and move on with my life.

5 months ago17

Craig Moore

That psychic looks like he represents the lollipop guild. (And I really hope some of you younger folks got that joke.)

4 months ago23

SHOW MORE REPLIES

lucktr8

I h8 when I don't read comments first

This is bullshit. Do you watch the video or just go there to read what people will say that agree with your pre existing opinion?
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by OpenYourEyes1: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:
With all these videos I can now boldly say that TB Joshua is another fake. Very very fake. Lol.

I used to have reservations about criticizing him because of his philanthropy and the fact that I have never really investigated his operations. But with these videos, all bets are off. WTF!!! Lol
Do you just scream "it is fake!" without telling us why you think it is!?
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by CAPSLOCKED: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

NA WA FOR YOU O, I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU.
YOU'RE CALLING JOSH FAKE AS IF THERE ARE ANY AUTHENTIC FAITH HEALERS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. undecided

5 Likes

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:
there was no solid evidence that tbe money existed. At best it was a form of promissory notes

Sometimes it is better to just keep quiet than to be digging yourself deeper inside a hole. First u asserted boldly that there is no money. Now u are claiming it was promissory notes.

This is what Randi himself said in the transcript that u obviously didnt read well before mouthing off.
Now there is a million dollars. It is with Goldman Sachs in a special account awardable only for this particular purpose. So don't give me that.

U think an organization will just risk massive lawsuit that will cause them more than $1 million just to claim they have $1m they dont have to give? Wetin u dey yarn sef?

By the way promissory notes are also valid sources of payment, u know. Like Capslocked said, you dont read u just share anything u want as long as u think it suits your agenda.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Do you just scream "it is fake!" without telling us why you think it is!?

I have told u why I think it is fake. It is not my fault u chose not to read it.

The "fakest" is that woman with fake pregnancy that is moving around. Lol. Baby is moving around and turning but the stomach is just bobbing up and down. If a baby will turn we should be seeing a visible rotation of the the shape of the stomach somewhat. Only God knows what contraption they strapped to the woman's stomach.

TB Joshua na fake man I swear.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NA WA FOR YOU O, I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU.
YOU'RE CALLING JOSH FAKE AS IF THERE ARE ANY AUTHENTIC FAITH HEALERS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. undecided

Lol. I like to give the fake bleeps the benefit of the doubt.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by OpenYourEyes1: 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
vaxx:
This is bullshit. Do you watch the video or just go there to raed what people will say that agree with your pre existing opinion?

It is actually April fool joke bro. I guess they were trolling us believers.

The supernatural is real though whether they believe it or not. Those with the abilities are rare for good reasons.

My theories why they don't come out:
- The spirits that control them don't let them come out.
- They are shy people
- Or they fear for their lives.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
NPComplete:

Sometimes it is better to just keep quiet that to be digging yourself deeper inside a whole. First u asserted boldly that there is no money. Now u are claiming it was promissory notes.
Then you will be good at misreading, there was no money claim by independent verified agent and at best is might be a promissory note. How is it not mutually exclusive.

This is what Randi himself said in the transcript that u obviously didnt read well before mouthing off.
i brought out the refrence to cross check you and your cohort championing the idea of the challenge as if it is flawless.

U think an organization will just risk massive lawsuit that will cause them more than $1 million just to claim they have $1m they dont have to give? Wetin u dey yarn sef?
what are you saying? Maybe you have not heard about ponzi schemes

By the way promissory notes are also valid sources of payment, u know. Like Capslocked said, you dont read u just share anything u want as long as u think it suits your agenda.

A promissory note is not in and of itself a contract, as only one party signs, but it is a two-party instrument. For the “prom” note to become enforceable it requires valuable consideration from the payee in the form of of money, first. Then it does become a contract in the sense that the maker must then pay up

Like i will said. You guys already have a preconsive notion that is not ready to welcome any enlightenment.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by OpenYourEyes1: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

The supernatural is real though whether they believe it or not. Those with the abilities are rare for good reasons.

- They are shy people

Damn bro. You surprised me with that line. I will stop going hard on u from now on and start believing u are capable of understanding logical arguments.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

- They are shy people

SELF CONTRADICTION.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THEY DON'T COME OUT, AND THEN AGAIN CLAIM THEY ARE REAL. HOW DO YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING THERE'S NO EVIDENCE FOR
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by obinna58(m): 11:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Real or fake?
TB Joshua huh you're a joke
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Elthugnificent(m): 6:13am On Dec 13, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlpiYIDW9WY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFcofNcEDU
Stop spamming this thread with Joshua, said you should provide a video of someone you know.

But if you know Joshua personally and you can arrange a meeting with him, that would be great great.

Just ask am wetin him dey feel like to heal, he go carry the person come.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Elthugnificent(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2018
Warripikin08:

That has been one of my adventure when I have made money. Travel to remote village with good security to make a good documentary about magic.
Anyway nice meeting you
Very important, those people can just kill person.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Warripikin08(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Elthugnificent:

Very important, those people can just kill person.
Especially When it has to do with exposing their con practice, they will do anything to protect their reputation. There by brainwashing the gullible ones to attack you.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by ehinmowo: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2018
NPComplete:

You Christians are some of the most confused morons in history. The same Jesus also said u will do greater things than he did. He also said "these signs shall surely follow them who on my name believe". There are about over 5 verses where Jesus proclaims that his followers will be able to display their powers easily. Yet u impotent followers will always quote the same one verse u just quoted to wriggle out of explaining your impotence. Hahahaha.
t

You are like every confused atheist we have in Nigeria. No sound reasoning. Just blatant stupidity. I just asked you simple question, your deluded mind kept saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
t

You are like every confused atheist we have in Nigeria. No sound reasoning. Just blatant stupidity. I just asked you simple question, your deluded mind kept saying rubbish.

Like I said. U are among some of the most confused morons in history. Ur bible mentioned many times how u will heal the sick and perform miracles and how the whole world will know God through your power. Now we ask for evidence but ur dumb ass can't provide one. Instead of just covering ur eyes in shame and moving on with ur impotence u decided to expose itself to more ridicule by asking dumb questions that reflect an inability to think or construct sensible statements. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Book Of Ezekiel (GOD's warning to HIS servants who refused to warn sinners) / RCCG November 2020 30 Days Fasting Prayer Points Guide (PDF) / Entering A Pact With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.