Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural (3463 Views)

Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by ehinmowo: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
NPComplete:

Like I said. U are among some of the most confused morons in history. Ur bible mentioned many times how u will heal the sick and perform miracles and how the whole world will know God through your power. Now we ask for evidence but ur dumb ass can't provide one. Instead of just covering ur eyes in shame and moving on with ur impotence u decided to expose itself to more ridicule by asking dumb questions that reflect an inability to think or construct sensible statements. Lol

Evidence us not for fools.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is no proof.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
ehinmowo:
If you believe that all there is is all the cell can supply, why does man age even when all his cells are replaced every 7-11 years.

Jesus said that the children of vipers ask for signs but none shall be given them.

If you need true proof, you need to leave your comfort zone. Your money is immaterial.
in essence, you have no proof

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR($1,000,000) PARANORMAL CHALLENGE WAS AN OFFER BY JAMES RANDI, TO PAY OUT ONE MILLION U.S. DOLLARS TO ANYONE WHO CAN DEMONSTRATE A SUPERNATURAL OR PARANORMAL ABILITY UNDER AGREED-UPON SCIENTIFIC TESTING CRITERIA.

A VERSION OF THE CHALLENGE WAS FIRST ISSUED IN 1964. OVER A THOUSAND PEOPLE APPLIED TO TAKE IT, BUT NONE WERE SUCCESSFUL. THE CHALLENGE WAS TERMINATED IN 2015.

ALL THE JUJU, MAGIC, SORCERY, SUPERNATURAL THIS AND THAT, THAT PEOPLE CLAIMED THEY COULD DO COULD NOT BE DONE UNDER SUPERVISION, BY ANY MAGICIAN OR VOODOOIST OR ALFA ON EARTH.... FOR 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

May you perish with your money. This was the reply apostle Peter gave to Simon who thinks he can have access to the supernatural manifestation of God through silver and gold.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

May you perish with your money. This was the reply apostle Peter gave to Simon who thinks he can have access to the supernatural manifestation of God through silver and gold.
you guys always have excuses for your scam.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

See mumu talk. No one wants access to fake manifestations that never work. What they are asking if for u that allegedly have the access to manifest at least once. But u impotent Christians with your fake speaking in tongues have nothing to show for it.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by budaatum: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
MrPRevailer:

You don't need to give 100k to anyone. Join the Illuminati. It's free to join. But when you enter, they will ask you to bring human sacrifices. If you refuse, they will start oppressing you with supernatural forces. Test and see. Like I said, it's free to join. They also promise to make you rich after sacrifice.
And you know this because when you asked to join they asked you for human sacrifice and when you refused they oppressed you?

3 Likes

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by budaatum: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
vaxx:

There is a video on Youtube titled, Seth Raphael Claims Randi’s Million Dollar Challenge. In the video raphael claims to have created a computer program that can identify a person’s randomly selected card from a shuffled deck. There is a device that “reads thoughts” when worn. In the end of the test, Randi agrees he cannot explain the program’s power, and that the device can basically read minds… However, there is a twist so feel free to watch and find out. In all honesty the money don't exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0E1XJP33E

It's not the money that doesn't exist. The entire show was an April Fools hoax!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
budaatum:

It's not the money that doesn't exist. The entire show was an April Fools hoax!
That is it.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
budaatum:
It's not the money that doesn't exist.
The entire show was an April Fools hoax!

vaxx:
That is it.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BppGKcwhq77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
#justforlaugh vaxx and budaatum watch till the end

I copped on straight away when I noticed the unmistakably jester's hat the woman was wearing
Isnt James Randi the guy that showed up Peter Popoff as a fake healer pastor?
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by MrPRevailer(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
nwabekeyi:
you guys always have excuses for your scam.

Miracle is not a scam. I have brought incurable sick people to my church and they were healed. Why would I lie when nobody is paying me to say this neither is there material beneficiary if you eventually believe.

No doubt there are fake miracles. Because for every thing that is original there must be a fake. EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2018
MrPRevailer:
lipsrsealed

Miracle is not a scam. I have brought incurable sick people to my church and they were healed. Why would I lie when nobody is paying me to say this neither is there material beneficiary if you eventually believe.

No doubt there are fake miracles. Because for every thing that is original there must be a fake. EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE.

You lie because of the psychological turn-on u receive from lying. People have lied for even lesser reasons. So stop claiming u aren't lying u liar. You haven't helped in curing any incurable sick people. There are still sick people around u right now. Deaf people. Blind people. Cripples. So stop lying.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Ranchhoddas: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Make una just give me that 100k. I need am.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by MuttleyLaff: 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Make una just give me that 100k. I need am.
Did you watch the Instagram link above with the Ikorodu Bois taking money like you want to?
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Ranchhoddas: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Did you watch the Instagram link above with the Ikorodu Bois taking money like you want to?
I did not.

Will it help me get the 100k? I need that money!
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by MuttleyLaff: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
I did not.

Will it help me get the 100k? I need that money!
You ought to have.
The boy was doing yanga,
pushing his chest out to receive and deflect the bullets
but when... he picked race doing the Speedy Gonzales.

100K is chicken feed for a big man like you nau.
Leave it for the boys now.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Ranchhoddas: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You ought to have. The boy was doing yanga, pushing his chest out to receive and deflect the bullets but when... he picked race doing the Speedy Gonzales.
100K is chicken feed for a big man like you nau. Leave it for the boys now

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
MrPRevailer:
lipsrsealed

then take up a challenge to heal someone and get paid
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by MrPRevailer(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
NPComplete:

You lie because of the psychological turn-on u receive from lying. People have lied for even lesser reasons. So stop claiming u aren't lying u liar. You haven't helped in curing any incurable sick people. There are still sick people around u right now. Deaf people. Blind people. Cripples. So stop lying.

From your comment I can understand you are a chronic liar. So you find it very difficult to identify a sincere a true statement or even believe anyone but your lying self.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by themonk(m): 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
vaxx:

There is a video on Youtube titled, Seth Raphael Claims Randi’s Million Dollar Challenge. In the video raphael claims to have created a computer program that can identify a person’s randomly selected card from a shuffled deck. There is a device that “reads thoughts” when worn. In the end of the test, Randi agrees he cannot explain the program’s power, and that the device can basically read minds… However, there is a twist so feel free to watch and find out. In all honesty the money don't exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0E1XJP33E

That was an April fool video by James Randi, did you even watch the video or read the comments?

He just did the April fool video for jokes but other demonstrations were real,
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
themonk:

That was an April fool video by James Randi, did you even watch the video or read the comments?
Do you even read my comment before the video
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by themonk(m): 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
vaxx:
Donyoonyou even read my comment before the video
I read your comment, you implied the money dosent exist but it did exist. That particular demonstration was organized by Randi for jokes. Others were real and evaluated by third parties.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
themonk:

I read your comment, you implied the money dosent exist but it did exist. That particular demonstration was organized by Randi for jokes. Others were real and evaluated by third parties.
This topic had once been treated here. the money don't exist. everything about the whole show was an intelligent prank.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by themonk(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
vaxx:
This topic had once been treated here. the money don't exist. everything about the whole is intelligent prank.
It was not an intelligent prank, the challenge exposed very popular magicians and people with claim to the supernatural.

They wouldn't have ridiculed their reputation with a prank.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
themonk:

It was not an intelligent prank, the challenge exposed very popular magicians and people with claim to the supernatural.

i see, you forgotten MMM operated in Nigeria successfully without considering their reputation.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by themonk(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
vaxx:
i see, you forgotten MMM operated in Nigeria successfully without considering their reputation.
What kind of logic is this? Good night bro.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by vaxx: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
themonk:

What kind of logic is this? Good night bro.
i am not using logic with you. i am applying a similar case study. .

ok good night.
Re: N100,000 To Anyone With Proof Of Juju, Or Anything Supernatural by NPComplete: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2019
themonk:

Guy save ur breath. We don tell Vaxx taya. The guy still dey insist say the money no real. I no even understand the guy again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christ Embassy New Twist: Pastor Chris Removed As Trustee Of Church’s U.k Branch / How The Power Of Coincidence Favoured Me Against The Evil Religion Of Satan / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy… As Authorities Humiliate Chris Oyakhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.