Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me (7483 Views)

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
Saffi:
I’m Yoruba cheesy

Shioor......and you are even our cousin sef and you dey run us down.....what can fa?
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by marvin906(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
lefulefu:

uromi girls dey hot headed sha but not all oocheesy

most of them
my mom still dey threaten me and my brothers make we not carry edo girl near her and she's from edo uromi

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
marvin906:

most of them
my mom still dey threaten me and my brothers make we not carry edo girl near her and she's from edo uromi
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Richogroup: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
tejiri4:

Run is my only advice
u have say it all
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by eph12(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2018
tejiri4:

Yes WhatsApp me
Sent you a text since. I guess you have been offline
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by ibrahimdoc: 12:29am On Dec 10, 2018
tejiri4:

The first time we actually agree

i am with you guys. i have never seen people as evil and primitive as edo people. them full here for germany they disgrace us up and down.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by MarianaTrench: 12:59am On Dec 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

She's mixed my man, her Dad is Benin while her Mom is Esan.

That's a very bad combination!

If I were you I would tell her to control her anger issues when she's with me or get lost!
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by BlackPantherxXx: 6:20am On Dec 10, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
Please My fellow Nairalanders, I'm dating this Edo girl that I consider:
Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful
... at the moment, but only thing I dislike about her is her anger issues ..for example, If I missed her calls she get angry etc...What's your advice for a Non-Edo person dating an Edo girl?
Lalasticlala.

I dated an Edo gal...was my best and most enjoyable relationship ever!

I was a brokeass student, she did all my laundry, cooked delicious food...made me cum a lot grin

It's a pity she was 4 years older and her family was pushing her to marry..i would have married her notwithstanding the religious & tribal differences and age gap.

She had a great temperament too! Married to a pastor now, lucky guy!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by omoregea: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2018
too many kids on this platform ..see the way they jump up and down whenever they hear anything Edo base on myth and to think their own places are full of evil. This OP is also an idiot and childish who should focus on his studies instead if dating. i am sure your childish tendencies made the lady in question irritated and you think she is temperamental. leave her alone and date your tribe. oshi!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by youngds: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Am from Edo stat
Alright dear.. I been won say make you show a fellow nairalander way they on service there around till I saw your threads.. Dooooooooh shocked
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Jacqueline22(f): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2018
youngds:

Alright dear.. I been won say make you show a fellow nairalander way they on service there around till I saw your threads.. Dooooooooh shocked
No worries every bam
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by GMbuharii: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I was a brokeass student, she did all my laundry, cooked delicious food...made me cum a lot grin

It's a pity she was 4 years older and her family was pushing her to marry..i would have married her notwithstanding the religious & tribal differences and age gap.

Wao!! What a lucky girl! Thank God for her....only God knows what would have happened to her head today

BAAAAAAHAHSHAHAHAHAAAA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by tejiri4(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2018
eph12:

Sent you a text since. I guess you have been offline

Wow dats not me dis my number 081 one 4 three 204 eight 6
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Martin0(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2018
lefulefu:
there's one edo chick martins dey always track here naucheesy..happy sunday my dearwink

eh na wa ooo, so you dey observe my Waka for here abi
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Martin0(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2018
Twoclans:

Martin0 @ bolded hmmmmmmmm
eh you nor know say na joke be that abigringrin
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by DateMynd44(m): 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful
... at the moment, but only thing I dislike about her is her anger issues ..for example, If I missed her calls she get angry etc...What's your advice for a Non-Edo person dating an Edo girl?
Lalasti.clala.
which tribe in Edo?
there are so many tribes in Edo (bini, esan, Owan, igbos, etsako, akoko) which one is she exactly?
you said she has anger issues then that means she's from the Benin tribe.
Bini girls are very loyal, truthful and faithful when they love u but if u offend them I feel u won't be able to cope with it cos they have anger issues even their guys too.
them dey quick vex anyhow!
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by DateMynd44(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

lol Edo ladies no dey waste time for marriage oh, if u delay then she'll find another suitor.
at 26 or 27 they're already settled
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by blackblack: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Honest
Friendly
Loyal
Truthful
Lalasticlala.
Is her name sarah.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
omoregea:
too many kids on this platform ..see the way they jump up and down whenever they hear anything Edo base on myth and to think their own places are full of evil. This OP is also an idiot and childish who should focus on his studies instead if dating. i am sure your childish tendencies made the lady in question irritated and you think she is temperamental. leave her alone and date your tribe. oshi!!
See how u lambasted me? U luky i nor quick see this
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
blackblack:

Is her name sarah.
No. Do u know me ?
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by rosy1992(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
people's opinion shouldn't matter in your relationship, since you love her, nurture her to your taste, let her know that you aren't OK with her anger issues so you both can sort it out.
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by luvlyADESUWA(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
I am so sorry to say this, My brother that is dating an Edo girl, apart from the anger issue, do you have any other problem with her? Do you think she's always angry because she is an Edo girl? If i may ask, where are you from? In your tribe, are there not some ladies with anger issue?

Why must you try to paint the issue of anger to Edo?
Well, i think the level of your thinking is VERY poor, the summary is "you are still a kid"

All these my ppl when de talk trash about Edo, i can boldly say that most of you are from those tribes that normal people dont even wanna have anything to do with. Either from those dirty set of human tribe(you know the tribe i am talking about), or those that eat Humans, or those that poo inside the house (you know the tribe i am talking about) or those that value cow more than humans(you know the tribe i am talking about) or those that are naturally wayo/liars and unfaithful (you know the tribe i am talking about).

The truth is "whether you believe it or not, there is no tribe that is as good, lovable, modern, lovely, neat, intelligent and Godly like the tribes in Edo.

You CNT even compare Edo to any other, i have actually been to more than 18 states in Nigeria and there is absolutely NONE i can compare to my EDO.

Apart from the fact that my people luv to go broad in any possible means which i am not proud of(but its also to let u know they arent lazy) they are the best, laziness do not flow in our vain like the xxxxxxx, u know them.

Summary: Edo has always been the best, still the best and will ever be the best.

(Aghasoghédo, Edo odion, Edo gha soghomwan, Edo ore Odion )

Please if u luv Edo, touch the like botton to this my post and let all the haters jump inside fire jareeeeeee.

One luv to my Edo people....

3 Likes

Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by biznx2019: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:
I am so sorry to say this, My brother that is dating an Edo girl, apart from the anger issue, do you have any other problem with her? Do you think she's always angry because she is an Edo girl? If i may ask, where are you from? In your tribe, are there not some ladies with anger issue?

Well, i think the level of your thinking is VERY poor, the summary is "you are still a kid"

All these my ppl when de talk trash about Edo, i can boldly say that most of you are from those tribes that normal people dont even wanna have anything to do with. Either from those dirty set of human tribe(you know the tribe i am talking about), or those that eat Humans, or those that poo inside the house (you know the tribe i am talking about) or those that value cow more than humans(you know the tribe i am talking about) or those that are naturally wayo/liars and unfaithful (you know the tribe i am talking about).

The truth is "whether you believe it or not, there is no tribe that is as good, lovable, modern, lovely, neat, intelligent and Godly like the tribes in Edo.

You CNT even compare Edo to any other, i have actually been to more than 18 states in Nigeria and there is absolutely NONE i can compare to my EDO.

Apart from the fact that my people luv to go broad in any possible means which i am not proud of(but its also to let u know they arent lazy) they are the best, laziness do not flow in our vain like the xxxxxxx, u know them.

Summary: Edo has always been the best, still the best and will ever be the best.

Please if u luv Edo, touch the like botton to this my post and let all the haters jump inside fire jareeeeeee.

Oooo000000000
U have said my mind....
U have said it all, dont mind those dirty pigs in Human form that will still want to form what i dont know!!!!!!
Chaiiiiii!!!!!!!
This your right up too sweet me oh...
100% love for Edo....
Pure love to the core.
You cant compared tribes in Edo to any other, Edo na the koko the best.

I too go love Edo jorrrrr
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by yes2019: 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
luvlyADESUWA:

Well, Edo people are good people.
I was in a relationship with an Edo guy, from Benin part.
They are really good shall, the entire family was just too good.
Its just my own opinion.
100% love for the Edo people.
I love you people so much, although i am married to a Youruba man, the Yorubas are also very nice, buy 100% love for the Beninssssss....
Re: I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me by Okoroawusa: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
My advice?

seriously,u need my advice?...my candid advice?

Well,my advice is... anything you see you take.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEET CALIGULA: The Most *Disgusting Man In ManKind History (Viewers Discretion) / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Girls Fighting,boobs Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.