Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo (29607 Views)

2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo / Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai / Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by murphybo(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2018
Mistura02:
Smart man, he has seen the handwriting on the wall that PMB can't be defeated. How I wish Obj will continue throwing his support for Atiku so that PMB victory will be so sweet in February.

Obasanjo will never do that, his body language speaks he doesn't support Atiku try to follow all his trend about Atiku. Obasanjo never forgets easily. In the mean time try to read this and know Atiku more.
Visit www.hsgac.senate.gov . It is a US homeland security website & if u type Mr Abubakar Atiku u will see all u need to know about d money laundering & bribery indictment on Atiku. It is a US govt website.

I have just read part of the Report, especially Pgs 233 - 242. I feel ashamed as a Nigerian that such a Report is available in the public domain and Mr Atiku is moving about wanting to be my President. I have come to the conclusion that anybody who promote his candidature should be mentally examined. Such must be locked up in a sanitorium. It a real SHAME. I now understand better why they want to get rid of Buhari.

Copied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by janykute: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Typical afonja,one of their characteristics.Niether here nor there.Obj chameleon. today he has forgiven and is supporting Atiku tomorrow its a different story.I pity people that take their words serious.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by mrkia(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2018
Eh! seems baba is backtracking. Maybe he has seen that Atiku is going nowhere.

We all know that PMB hasn't kept to all his promises but those positioning themselves as alternatives are worst. So we will rather keep on with PMB.

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by crownwealth: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2018
8686:

Facts you should know before you fall for the Lies circulating

They said rice was 9000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 2500 when PDP took over,
They said petrol was 87 when APC took over.
They forget it was 11 when PDP took over.
They said the dollar was N190 when APC took over,
They forget it was N1 when PDP took over.
They said cement was 2000 when APC took over,
They forget it was 400 when PDP takeover.

They spend 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let's vote PMB over again.

Copied.
Vote Buhari Vote Osinbajo

If they ask you: who told you ATIKU IS A THIEF, tell them it's Atiku's boss, Obasanjo in his book, MY WATCH, volume 2, pages 31-32

"The money Atiku stole when he was my vice is enough to feed 300 million people for 400 years."

- Obasanjo
My watch page 31

My problem with Obasanjo, says Buhari

1. He submitted ministerial appointment lists two times i rejected them.

2. He nominated a replacement for the sacked NIA boss. I considered it inappropriate hence rejected it.

3. He finally brought a company to handle the Mambila power project worth $5.8billion with lots of irregularities and I rejected it.

4. I also learnt that the Ota farm staff had been on government's payroll, till I came into power and I stopped it.

5. I came to realize that he was using federal govt registered vehicles for Bell school and University throughout his days as president for the staff of his personal school. I stopped it too.

OBJ's sins are numerous and his sins are what he fears because the future looks bleak.

Every sinful soul must receive his or her reward which always comes in the negative form. That, I said

These are the reasons why Obasanjo is against me.

~ Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by sumboty: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2018
crownwealth:
Example of a very bad ruler... below...

They said patrol was 87 when APC took over.
They said doller was 190 when APC took over,
They forget it was 1# when PDP took over.
They spend 16 years destroying Nigeria but holding APC for responsible, good people of Nigeria let's vote PMB over again.

Copied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by crownwealth: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2018
sumboty:

They said patrol was 87 when APC took over.
They said doller was 190 when APC took over,
They forget it was 1# when PDP took over.

Copied.

See yourself below...

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Mankosi: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2018
But he didn't outrightly say he will not campaign for atiku...
why the misleading headline?
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Ugosample(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2018
ArmedRobber:
the truth is obasanjo could not sell atiku presidency to the world powers , obj tried but they reject atiku's presidency. the visa issue was the last straw that broke the camel back.
obj told atiku to travel to uk and wait while he negotiate soft landing for him after ensuring he got visa.but baba was told atiku presidency is dead on arrival he should back down and atiku will be arrested whenever he touched down in america.

so the bulk of Nigerians will rather have a failed president go for a second term

Indeed, this $hithole is FINISHED shocked
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by docadams: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Mankosi:
But he didn't outrightly say he will not campaign for atiku...
why the misleading headline?

Who has he been campaigning for before now?

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by 8686(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=crownwealth post=73683539][/quote]

Coming from the same man who swore never to step foot on American soil if Trump won the elections. So you live based on what a fellow man thinks or believes.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by asiga(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2018
Baba Iyabo is seeing a landslide for PMB and gradually retracting..

This man get sense no be joke

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by 8686(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2018
crownwealth:

See yourself below...

That’s where you get it very wrong. Don’t judge based on what you’re experiencing. An intellectual who knows his numbers will tell you slow progress is better than a retrogressive one. You’re used to being fed from contracts never executed and idolising people who are willing to sell out the assets left. If it was business as usual with looting the treasury, your man won’t oppose PMB. If licenses were not withdrawn from these people, there won’t be any issues. People deceiving people.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Lomprico2: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2018
As long as u do against the dullard, no wahala carry go!
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Crownwahley(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2018
"After watching the Jonathan book launch, I stand not to speak, criticise or insult any Nigeria politician again. Seeing Oshiomhole laughing with and hugging Saraki, Uche Secondus having friendly conversation with Boss Mustapher, Oshiomhole and Atiku Abubakar laughing endlessly.I honestly nearly slapped myself for taking side and defending these Politicians.

OBJ supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari.
Doyin Okupe supports Atiku. His son supports Buhari. Atiku is the main opposition presidential candidate. His daughter is still a commissioner of health in APC Govt in Adamawa.
Bode George supports Atiku. His daughter is an appointee of Buhari.
Buba Galadima is Supporting Atiku, His Daughter Zainab is OSINBAJO'S Special Assistant

Whichever way things go, these families and many others within the ruling class, will always benefit.

Meanwhile, some of you are busy fighting, insulting, maiming and killing yourselves for them.
*Tell me then what you gain from insulting people without been a direct beneficiary of the unfolding events. Better play polished politics and keep your relationship tidy - you may need them later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Aboki99(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Haha Baba has sensed defeat. For those who are informed, this is a victory declaration for Bubu. For Baba to publicly say so means the abysmal failures of people to turn out for Atikus campaigns have sent the appropriate signals for people of intellect. The international community have confided in OBJ that they are not small men who will accept his volt face on a man he qualified in graphic terms only yesterday to be whitewashed by him today. So Baba has been advised by his minders to tread softly. The lethargy of SE govs toward the Atiku project is also a source of serious concern to anti buhari forces. A well connected politician told me one of those who follows Atiku to campaigns even with his wife is frantically reaching out to FG to bargain so he can be left with the control of a state he inherited from his dad. Such is the sorry state of PDP now but Ipod internet worriors can not bring themselves to accept this reality. They will be busy shouting BuhaLI must go back to DauLA from morning to evening, wasting their data, man hour and all. Just praying that many of those won't slump and kick the bucket in FeBuhary!

4 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by BabaO2: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo destroyed and disgraced himself the day he anointed worldwide renowned corrupt Atiku. What moral and decency rule did he think he was setting? Obasanjo is too proud for nothing. Pride begets downfall and destruction

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Seetto: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2018
Naajjii:

And this is the Candidate my brothers From Biafra Land are very passionate about. If Buhari is not doing well why not use all the energy and hardwork to promote someone like Donald Duke or Obadiah Malafia, even their own Obi Ezekwuesili. By 2019 when food is ready what we gonna hear from them is Buhari doesn't like Igbo , 5% and all that.Look at what is currently going on the Jibril from Sudan thing and lies against PMB and the negativity. Hope they are keeping records of pre 2019 election activities because PMB will not entertain Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop principle. Your efforts at this given time will determine who PMB will support in the lead up to 2023 simple.
Well said bro....thumb up for you...

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Pizzle1234(m): 11:41am On Dec 09, 2018
I laugh when some people call Atiku thief,awon werey... Their almighty Tinubu and oshiomole no be thief dem be barao
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2018
The biggest mistake pdp ever made was to make atiku their presidential flag bearer

kwakwanso would have tried but the allegations against Atiku is a bad omen to PDP hope to victory. to even think a party that publicly apologized to Nigerians for all their atrocities and still settled for Atiku speaks much of their unseriousness

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by opribo(m): 11:46am On Dec 09, 2018
It takes the first six months in office to know a man poised for action and success oriented. Atiku will hit the ground running from day one. He already has a blueprint of his action plans.

So I am looking forward to a lively and exciting government with actionable timelines.

Unlike the clueless dullard that only came to waste our precious time. Imagine almost a whole year wasted to assemble a cabinet. That ended up becoming an assemblage of the worst treasury looters, certificate forgers, daylight robbers, harlots etc.

I am 100% sure Atiku/Obi will turn this country around for good.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Guestlander: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2018
GuyWise101:
There is no other credible candidate except Alhaji Atiku,...

Atiku is humble and intelligent.

Atiku is honest and truthful.

We are going to Obidiently Atikulate in 2019 cheesy

Very credible except that the FBI would like to have a few words with him for accepting "African Art" from one congressman.

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2018
BabaO2:
Obasanjo destroyed and disgraced himself the day he anointed worldwide renowned corrupt Atiku. What moral and decency rule did he think he was setting? Obasanjo is too proud for nothing. Pride begets downfall and destruction

Obasanjo lacks political principle that is why wole Soyinka distance himself from him. someone that said God will not forgive him if he support Atiku that he has nothing to do with pdp again Is the one canvassing vote for atiku, that man is such a shameless man. I had long lost my respect for him ever since he withheld lagos state allocation just because of local government creation then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Bhol28: 11:54am On Dec 09, 2018
netpro:

Atiku is so toxic that even those that hate Buhari can't find it easy to embrace him.

He is so bad a candidate, that even very self-serving politicians consider it abomination to support him.

Yes, Atiku is that bad a candidate.
He just can't be trusted with the nations treasury.Just as VP he siphoned millions of dollars into various US banks.Imagine Atiku now become the preaident.PDP should have ignored his rain of dollars @ the primaries and pick Tambuwal

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by GreatEngineer(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
I never read where he said he will not campaign for Atiku.
That is politics, it is not everywhere you go that you will start telling them who to vote for. OBJ has stopped making public campaign to have more time to strategies.

When he is done, APC will be taken unaware and sweet with both feet.

OBJ has already declared for Atiku and he doesn't need too many sermon for people to know who he is supporting, both of them are holding strategic meeting always and some people are celebrating because OBJ urge a group of people to vote for candidate that will move the nation forward when everyone is already convinced that Buhari has move us back.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by teepain: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
8686:

That’s where you get it very wrong. Don’t judge based on what you’re experiencing. An intellectual who knows his numbers will tell you slow progress is better than a retrogressive one. You’re used to being fed from contracts never executed and idolising people who are willing to sell out the assets left. If it was business as usual with looting the treasury, your man won’t oppose PMB. If licenses were not withdrawn from these people, there won’t be any issues. People deceiving people.

May you live long.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by kareemkamil(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obasanjo with his two mouths, we don't know where to follow. Obasanjo chief of Attorney.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by spiralwedge(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
As long as OBJ is alive, Atiku will never be President. He is already showing signs of how he is really gonna disappoint Atiku at the last minute.
Atiku is PDP's biggest mistake. What a great opportunity to defeat PMB, but instead they presented a political prostitute. PDP is mad.

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by staytravel: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Atiku might be worse than Buhari....
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by greggng: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
AccessME:
I'm afraid this election haven't been decided 4 Atiku yet not until he visits US to oust the corrupt allegations against him

He won't do that cos ibori treatment is real.
Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by Wadosky(m): 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
The fact is this ,why would we plunge this country back into darkness because we couldn't wait for four more years.2023 will usher in Osinbajo who will bring a different light than the past military leaders.
How do you expect America who usually will dabble into our country's politics come out openly in support of Atiku who has a criminal background ,who helped bring down a us senator be president of Nigeria.it wont happen.
I like the fact he is going to spend some of those millions and many Nigerians like lawyers will be made millionaires by the end of first quarter 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo by chinedumoooo: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Obj is treading wisely because he can't convincingly endorse atiku whon he had openly criticises of his alleged corrupt but can only forgive him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video / Conference: NBA Withdraws Invitation To El-rufai / Gov. Sanwo Olu Inspects Lagos Revenue House Building At Alausa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.