Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai (2188 Views)

APC Edo Campaign Is A Promotion Of EFCC Customers- El-rufai / I Won't Campaign For Atiku, Others - Obasanjo / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Kundagarten: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2020
The embattled godfather struggling for survival in Edo politics, the ousted national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, and his anointed candidate for the September 19 governorship election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, had suffered early shocker from a prominent member of the APC Campaign Council for the Edo election who abandoned the team from the starting point. The Governor of Kaduna State,

Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, had pulled a string of surprise with his foresight of the integrity question the APC campaign team would encounter in the course of the electioneering campaign. Governor El-Rufai expressed dissatisfaction over the campaign council members appointed by the APC national leadership in Abuja.

Since the commencement of the electioneering campaign for the governorship election in Edo State, the damages caused the APC candidate, Ize-Iyamu, by the former chairman, Oshiomhole, created heavy burden of distrust on the candidate sponsored by Oshiomhole, in the 2016 have created heavy integrity burden for the APC candidate.

Governor El-Rufai saw it coming from the beginning. The Kaduna governor had on a social media platform questioned the appointment of Governor Umar Ganduje of Kano State as chairman of the APC Campaign Council for the Edo election. With seeming reference to some other members of the APC Campaign team, Governor El-Rufai not only dumped the campaign council, he also declared:

“I can’t be part of campaign council that is meant to promote EFCC customers. This is against APC anti-corruption mantra.”

Some party stakeholders were of the view that Governor El-Rufai’s withdrawal from the APC campaign squad could crash the team’s potency for effective persuasive credible campaign in the state. They said that the party has lost a remarkable stimulus Governor El-Rufai would have brought into the campaign activities as was witnessed in Kogi State in the election of Governor Yahaya Bello.

https://nationaldailyng.com/edo-2020-early-shocker-for-oshiomhole-ize-iyamu-as-el-rufai-crashes-apc-campaign-team/

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Prmedia: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2020
This man
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by ChaleeBendel: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2020
APC is only getting publicity on nairaland. They would be lucky to get 10% of the votes in September. Imagine Obaseki and his supporters joining PDP which was already formidable in Edo state. El Rufai made the right choice.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2020
angry

Mtcheww.What is even the electoral value of hellrufai in Edo state? He should focus on his crisis ridden kaduna.

Truth be told ize iyamu is Edo state next governor,one doesn't even need a father mbaka or a tbjoshua to know,He is a man loved by the people,he got investments in Edo and has live all his live here in Edo state.He knows what the problems are and I believe he has far more better ideas than obaseki.

You might want to say ize iyamu is a thief,but remember not just ize iyamu all Nigerian politicians are thieves.Obaseki spent billions of Edo state funds purchasing PDP ticket,he did nothing for the good people of Edo state for 4 good years in office,where are the jobs he promised edolites?

One thing is for sure in this election,the best rigger will emerge and ize iyamu has the upper hand considering federal might and the oshiomhole factor,their is a reason he is called oshobaba alias oshoquake.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Stylekay: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
shocked
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Maxymilliano(m): 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
“I can’t be part of campaign council that is meant to promote EFCC customers. This is against APC anti-corruption mantra.”

Hehehe .. Pastor turned EFCC customer

10 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by PapaBaby: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Game over.
They're leaving it for only EFCC customers like Ganduje, Bello and Tinubu.

8 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by lwise(m): 11:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Hian
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Amatarasha(f): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2020
My people Yoruba shud stop supporting wicked landlords , stop Lagos slavery

Edo no be lagos

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Kundagarten: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Deblisio:
angry

Mtcheww.What is even the electoral value of hellrufai in Edo state,he should focus on his crisis ridden kaduna.

Truth be told ize iyamu is Edo state next governor,one doesn't even need a father mbaka or a tbjoshua to know,He is a man loved by the people,he got investments in Edo and has live all his live here in Edo state.He knows what the problems are and I believe he has far more better ideas than obaseki.

You might want to say ize iyamu is a thief,but remember not just ize iyamu all Nigerian politicians are thieves.Obaseki spent billions of Edo state funds purchasing PDP ticket,he did nothing for the good people of Edo state for 4 good years in office,where are the jobs he promised edolites.
Ize Iyamu can be governor of nairaland not Edo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Monjerk: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Wonderful, tell me it is a lie that Elrufai didn’t say this.

If he said this, then Ize Iyamu is in big trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Annie939(f): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2020
Apc is the more you look the less you see

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Racoon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
After they have congregated the likes of Gandollar, Governor Atiku Bagudu, Godswill Akpabio etc? El-Rufai himself is not serious.

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by RagaMufeen(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2020
In a free and fair election, it would be impossible for APC to win in Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wike El rufai tinubu etc all of them are useless to Edo state. Their campaign means nothing here.

Only Edo people will decide

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Macphenson: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2020
Okooo
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
How do you raise the hands of someone whom is alleged to have stolen, alongside a fresh case with EFCC, then try to convince people you are not a rogue yourself..

El rufai is only protecting his future image, same for Buhari if you read the countenance of the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by IamWonderful: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
ok
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Unigrad: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Wike El rufai tinubu etc all of them are useless to Edo state. Their campaign means nothing here.

Only Edo people will decide
El rufai is now useless in Edo State Election because he refused to support your candidate?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Tkester: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
APC is a goner in Edo State.
But on a second thought I no know why El rufai just dey beef oshiomhole.
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by seunmsg(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fake news. Smh!
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by SIONKPO1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2020
Deblisio:
angry

Mtcheww.What is even the electoral value of hellrufai in Edo state? He should focus on his crisis ridden kaduna.

You might want to say ize iyamu is a thief,but remember not just ize iyamu all Nigerian politicians are thieves.Obaseki spent billions of Edo state funds purchasing PDP ticket,he did nothing for the good people of Edo state for 4 good years in office,where are the jobs he promised edolites?

One thing is for sure in this election,the best rigger will emerge and ize iyamu has the upper hand considering federal might and the oshiomhole factor,their is a reason he is called oshobaba alias oshoquake.

Akpabio with federal mights, lost
Ogboru with federal mights, lost
Politics is Local not some pot bellies in Abj
Imagine the combination of Ibori,Wike,Shaubu,that's called street credibility

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by prinsam30: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gbese nla re oooogrin
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by ican2020: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Funny people
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by jlinkd78(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2020
Beyond foisting Ize Iyamu as d APC candidate the worst insult on Edo ppl is d choice of Gandollar as d campaign council boss
Re: Edo 2020 Shocker: I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai by Ruggedniggaone: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
presidency and aso rock cabal have spoken through el rufai OSIHOMOLE will fail woefully if he rely on any federal mighty

(1) (Reply)

Man From Niger Republic Allegedly Scams Nigerian Military (pics) / JUST IN!!! Policeman Shoots Colleague In Ebonyi State / Igbos Should Not Join The June 12 Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.