Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World (50419 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by trapQ: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hypocrites, why not mention America,
the greatest most prosperous nation the world has ever seen. Over 70% Christian population. Founded on Christian tenets with evangelicals as the founding founders. Choke on your hatred. The church is marching on! The gates of hell (atheism) will never prevail against it.
JeromeBlack:

Christians are only 20% of the Singapore population. 80% of the country is not Christian.

Compare that to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by deking2007(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Joseph prince is not conducting Shiloh. Plus I'm sure you know Singapore did not shiloh their way out of poverty but y'all hope for things unseen so.... grin
I think it was Joseph Prince that transformed the economy of Singapore not their government, Lol. Have u ever border to know why people name someone after another? Just like Abraham, Ibrahim, Moses, Nwankor, Akilade etc? That is how Shiloh was named too. You name something after a remarkable event or after someone.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Excallibur(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
Jaynom:

We're not going anywhere soon! We're going to save the few ones we can. It's exactly what Martin Luther did!
its actually Reverend Martin Luther King

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:
the greatest most prosperous nation the world has ever seen. Over 70% Christian population. Founded on Christian tenets with evangelicals as the founding founders. Choke on your hatred. The church is marching on! The gates of hell (atheism) will never prevail against it.

America That has a shitload of masonry in everything they do founded on Christian tenets? Sunday school is definitely not a proper education.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:
Boy, you wish Christianity would just go away but nahhh....hey, when you wanna bash something be sure to get your facts right so you don't go sounding like a fool that you already are.

Firstly, Christians do not believe we can pray our way out of poverty. No. The Bible says faith without works is dead. The Bible is littered with verses such as "no food for a lazy man", "diligence in hardwork" etc. The Bible even says that a good man leaves inheritance for his children. If you're not so blinded by hatred and your disgust for Christians and Christianity the you'd see that.

Besides what have you atheists done to better yourselves? Let me guess nothing.

Person wey dey pray dey accuse person of wishing

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by pitamah901: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
SpoiltVirgin:
are you people not tired? Why can't you allow others serve their God?
Tell them ooo. If they think serving God is foolish they should leave us with the foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by spongeisback: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
This same Oyedepo was banned from the UK for diverting charity funds.

He's doing the same thing in Nigeria and being praised for it, he can even brag about it and his sheep will say he's boasting in the lord.

Oyedepo is an unrepentant criminal but hey in my country WE LOVE CRIMINALS.

6 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by yemmy75(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So why aren't we like Singapore?
So na church fault say we no dey like Singapore?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by DrHighchief(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have dominion...#shiloh2018

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by ChristineC: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:
is that Oyedepo's fault too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by getthemwell(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
This is marvellous. Thank God for the success of the programme. May the blessings be lasting in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
You irreligious fella think you can remove food from my papa mouth? You want god to go hungry? We’d continue donations and our 10% offering to god. Me and my House hold pay 50% of our salary every month and we are seeing the blessings.

I have dominos and I take dominos pizza
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by yemmy75(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

America That has a shitload of masonry in everything they do founded on Christian tenets? Sunday school is definitely not a proper education.
Conspiracy theorist... Masonry ko o, illuminati nii
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by MJBOLT: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Person wey dey pray dey accuse person of wishing

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by djon78(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
HigherEd:

This is 30,000 seat New creation church by Joseph Prince in Singapore - the richest nation on earth. And blacks constitute very small or minute part of that church - if any sef.

Lalasticlala

Joseph Prince the preacher I listen to most now. He is a huge blessing to the body of Christ!!
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by erickjany: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Oga I no hold you o. I'm sure you've never seen me preaching inside bus or shouting with a bomb strapped to my chest. How have I bothered you? With truth typed on a mobile. Nwokem, shift make I see road.
It's only all this opportunist igbos in abroad that criticis Men of of God and churches in Nigeria. It's no more about the biggest church in the world built by God servant Dr. Pastor Paul Eneche. You will be surprised when you see how impoverished their families are living in Nigeria. But they will never hesitate to come to social media to show their ignoramus rather than taking good care of their families. Bunch of illiterates parading on SM

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Why Not Vent Your Anger And Grammar On The Govt. Whose Responsibility It Is To Take Us Out Of The Woods... Let People Serve Their God The Way They Dim Fit. This Is How Terrorism Begin.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by chinex104(m): 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Shiloh 2018 Dominion
Man, that was a marvelous and extra-ordinary experience
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by ushafe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:
The black man certainly doesn't want to think for himself whether he's in Houston, Texas or sokoto.

Serving God is profitable, just give it a try

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Rextizzle(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
pocohontas
saffi

Make I know talk again
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by oyetunder(m): 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:
The black man certainly doesn't want to think for himself whether he's in Houston, Texas or sokoto.
but more whites are still serving Christ than Africans! Show us how to think since thou know far better.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by astOorR(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Idrismusty97:

Ask your govt bro.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by rengsho: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
Every one of those photos looks like they were taken in Nigeria. How sure are we that you did not take random photos of different people in different churches across the country and tagged them as those places you named?

Certainly, you don't leave the confine of your house, I really don't expect you to know what a movement Shiloh is across the world.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by AngelicBeing: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
cool
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by djon78(m): 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
peterphd:

Then why aren't you like Singapore?

Go and ask Buhari
You guys have brain dead men leading you. The Church is even trying!!

While Singapore was developed by just one ruler Lee Kwan Yeew. I have his book 'Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world' in my library.

There was one experience he quoted on that book about African leaders he even mentioned Nigeria. In late 1960s he travelled to Ghana for Commonwealth head of government meeting. He flew domestic plane as passenger while African leaders had there own jets especially Nigeria(he mentioned Nigeria).
That African leaders only liked showing off but no plan to develop their people.

By late 1990s Singapore had moved to 1st world. As a result of the visions he put in place. While Nigeria with no vision is still languishing in poverty.

Go and ask your leaders and leave the Church alone. In the book of proverbs in the Bible it says that Where there is no vision the people perish.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by naijainstinct: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
djon78:

Go and ask Buhari
You guys have brain dead men leading you. The Church is even trying!!

While Singapore was developed by just one ruler Lee Kwan Yeew. I have his book 'Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world' in my library.

There was one experience he quoted on that book about African leaders he even mentioned Nigeria. In late 1960s he travelled to Ghana for Commonwealth head of government meeting. He flew domestic plane as passenger while African leaders had there own jets especially Nigeria(he mentioned Nigeria).
That African leaders only liked showing off but no plan to develop their people.

By late 1990s Singapore had moved to 1st world. As a result of the visions he put in place. While Nigeria with no vision is still languishing in poverty.

Go and ask your leaders and leave the Church alone. In the book of proverbs in the Bible it says that Where there is no vision the people perish.

Bro, how much did you purchase that book? I plan to get a copy soon
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by kevoh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
dominique:
Every one of those photos looks like they were taken in Nigeria. How sure are we that you did not take random photos of different people in different churches across the country and tagged them as those places you named?
they are random photos jare, I noticed one of them even has a banner of 2015 on it. Check the sierra leone picture!
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by AuroraB(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FORGET THESE JOKERS.

SHILOH 2015 / OTHER CROSS OVER SERVICE = "2016, MY YEAR OF ABUNDANT AND UNMERITED FAVOR"

SHILOH 2016 / OTHER CROSS OVER SERVICE = "2017, MY YEAR OF ABUNDANT AND UNMERITED FAVOR"

SHILOH 2017 / OTHER CROSS OVER SERVICE = "2018, MY YEAR OF ABUNDANT AND UNMERITED FAVOR"

SHILOH 2018 / OTHER CROSS OVER SERVICE = "2019, MY YEAR OF ABUNDANT AND UNMERITED FAVOR"

THIS CYCLE OF INSANITY WILL KEEP GOING ROUND YEARLY WITH ZERO PROFIT / ZERO RESULTS FOR BELIEVERS, ENDLESSLY, UNTIL THEY WAKE UP FROM THIS LIE THEY'RE LIVING.

Their case was different in 2017.
Dunno how it is this time around.
Ndi iti cheesy

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
trapQ:

Why isn't Nigeria like America

Are we not more religious than them.

You people always making it look like religion is what makes a country great undecided

Nonsense.

What about rich countries like Qatar and UAE.

Are they Christians

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by djon78(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
naijainstinct:
Bro, how much did you purchase that book? I plan to get a copy soon

I got the book from my brother in law like 5 years ago. But you can buy it online from Amazon or other online sellers.
The first time I read that book I cried.

Another I recommend is my vision by sheikh Mohammed al maktoum the ruler of Dubai. He highlighted his vision for Dubai. The Dubai you see today was dreamed by his grandfather then his father began the development and he continued and he talked of handling the baton to his children and future generations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.