Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World (50405 Views)

Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates / Winners Chapel Shiloh 2018 Thread: Everything You Need To Know / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by JeromeBlack: 12:56am On Dec 10, 2018
trapQ:
Hypocrites, why not mention America,
the greatest most prosperous nation the world has ever seen. Over 70% Christian population. Founded on Christian tenets with evangelicals as the founding founders. Choke on your hatred. The church is marching on! The gates of hell (atheism) will never prevail against it.

America is not the most prosperous nation in the world. It has not been for many years now. America is not even in the top 5. The top 5 countries are norway, switzerland, australia, ireland and germany.

I trust christians like yourself to be quite ignorant on this one.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by love2017(m): 1:15am On Dec 10, 2018
HigherEd:

This is 30,000 seat New creation church by Joseph Prince in Singapore - the richest nation on earth.......

thats a fatal lie from the pit of helll......
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by awoluyi(m): 5:37am On Dec 10, 2018
chigoizie7:
lol, someone asked why we ain't like Singapore.

We can't be like Singapore because of our "funmi and muwa" (always out to get) mentality. The blacks are with the attitude of making a living through GETTING whereas the whites make lives through GIVING.
That is why 95% of a typical Blackman's prayer points are about asking God for something and not about how to use the ability the good Lord has deposited in him to "subdue and dominate" his environments. While the blacks refuse to think, they enjoy the eventions of those who are deeply involved in thinking while appearing less religious. Everything is almost left to divine intervention as if God hasn't given the brain for a purpose. It's very obvious that churches appear to be prospering, one thing I am not sure of is whether the individuals (Christians ) that make up the çhurhes are as wealthy as the founders. I need to be educated on this! Complaints from the members attest to this fact. There is no denying this fact if we are sincere to ourselves. Blacks may not make much progress until we realise that success is achieved through the combination of prayers and work.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 6:42am On Dec 10, 2018
DerrickzB:

I been following ur reference.. you have issues.. you just jumped up and joined the group saying nonsense on social media about the church.. so what should the the church do?? Is d church the government?? Where una sense dey? Shey india has very less amount of christains.. but they are very large masses that are poor.. when you people want to talk.. u look for church and tag.. ewu.. ya'all be attracting curses

Mumu, don't go and get a job. Don't even use your time to pray and shiloh for a job. Be following me.

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by StevenOba: 6:42am On Dec 10, 2018
If truly we are how we pray. Nigeria in particular would have been so blessed and filled with the love of God. But somehow it's the countries that don't that has all the glory and blessings from God. Reason God can see through all our hypocrisy and bullshit. Shiloh ko Shelia ni.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
What is the business of shiloh with povety in Nigeria. Christain dont make upto 10%of Nigeria's poverty statistic

Yeah, it's part of the wealth unseen y'all hope for.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2018
JAWBONE:

Nobody said Shiloh was a poverty alleviation programme

Sir, please read the context of this conversation well.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2018
djon78:

Go and ask Buhari
You guys have brain dead men leading you. The Church is even trying!!

While Singapore was developed by just one ruler Lee Kwan Yeew. I have his book 'Singapore from 3rd world to 1st world' in my library.

There was one experience he quoted on that book about African leaders he even mentioned Nigeria. In late 1960s he travelled to Ghana for Commonwealth head of government meeting. He flew domestic plane as passenger while African leaders had there own jets especially Nigeria(he mentioned Nigeria).
That African leaders only liked showing off but no plan to develop their people.

By late 1990s Singapore had moved to 1st world. As a result of the visions he put in place. While Nigeria with no vision is still languishing in poverty.

Go and ask your leaders and leave the Church alone. In the book of proverbs in the Bible it says that Where there is no vision the people perish.

The best kind of slavery is the one that doesn't require physical chains. It's alright. Pray your way to first world country status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by peterphd(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2018
erickjany:

It's only all this opportunist igbos in abroad that criticis Men of of God and churches in Nigeria. It's no more about the biggest church in the world built by God servant Dr. Pastor Paul Eneche. You will be surprised when you see how impoverished their families are living in Nigeria. But they will never hesitate to come to social media to show their ignoramus rather than taking good care of their families. Bunch of illiterates parading on SM

Bastard thinks I am igbo. If you like don't resolve your issues with them. You can't spell and you have the guts to call me illiterate? Fool thinks my family is impoverished. Is it not your ilk that pray against their impoverished grandparents at home? Better shiloh till she dies so you can make some progress in your spelling class and maybe, just maybe in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
trapQ:
He pays tax. Stop saying what you don't know. My church pays tax and so many others too. If my bro wasn't so close to those in high positions in the church we'd never have known about the tax issue.
Winners as a church abi company doesn't pay tax
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

Whites are moving away from religion but the black man holds on to it like it will save him.

Do you know that in USA alone..

The number of white Christians is now lower than black Christians.

Las las black man must hold on to the religion of his slave masters.
Minister for Census
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

If Christianity made America great then we must give credit to Islam for making Qatar the richest country in the world.

It's your crazy reasoning against you bro.. undecided

My life is better off without religion.

I put my salary and income to good use instead of giving 10% to some billionaire GO undecided
What you believe is different from what others believe
What worked for you may not work for Me
You people will always say Religious leaders should live politics for politicians but they should embrace Development
They should Develop and increase the Economy what then wi the politicians do
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by PastorAji(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Adam09:

My boss, him dey pay tax from him educational and other biz except for church. Remember church na charity (not for profit making ) organisation
also PAYE
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Hizzy:

What you believe is different from what others believe
What worked for you may not work for Me
You people will always say Religious leaders should live politics for politicians but they should embrace Development
They should Develop and increase the Economy what then wi the politicians do

Tell that to your fellow Christian who thinks his religion is what will make Nigeria grow like USA undecided
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by naijainstinct: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Gerrard59:

Or you could get it on Konga instead of Amazon. I got mine three years' ago for 3K.
God bless you Sir
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by NewDawnEra: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2018
Living Faith Church, Osubi. Delta state
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by vicardino(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2018
U sir obviously don't know the history of both Singapore and Nigeria. Singapore gained independence in 1965 o, not before ur country as a 3rd world same as your country. When lee kuan yew moved Singapore from 3rd world nation to 1st world nation, what were your leaders doing? Your leaders have failed you and still failing, they have even acquired your sense of reasoning at no cost whatsoever, that's why you lots are fighting the church, the only saving grace left for this country.

Btw, lemme suggest you should read "Singapore from 3rd world nation to 1st world nation by lee kwan yew,,that's if you care to emancipate yourself from the mental slavery that poverty and your leaders have put you in over the years
Idrismusty97:
So why aren't we like Singapore?
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by vicardino(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2018
Save yourself first o cos obviously you don't know you are still being incarcerated
Jaynom:

We're not going anywhere soon! We're going to save the few ones we can. It's exactly what Martin Luther did!
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by vicardino(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Oga, i'm sure you attended one of these government schools hence the need for you to go back and learn how to at least write or express yourself in English. How about we sponsor you through any of the Christian owned academic institutions??
kareemkamil:
Honestly living faith members are all fool's, you people will all remain as slaves to Oyedepo, who's as part locked all your sense & troll the key to big river.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

Tell that to your fellow Christian who thinks his religion is what will make Nigeria grow like USA undecided
No charms will grow Nigeria
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Ayobami7(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Cool
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Jaynom(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2018
vicardino:
Save yourself first o cos obviously you don't know you are still being incarcerated
When Martin Luther King started even his people thought he was crazy. The truths lie in unbiased/objective research and study of the WORD!
For example Deuteronomy 14:22-26. Read this carefully objectively. Understand it then go to your pastor Read it to him and ask why your church doesn't practice this COMMAND. His answer will let you know that you've been lied to all your life
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by oyetunder(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

If Christianity made America great then we must give credit to Islam for making Qatar the richest country in the world.

It's your crazy reasoning against you bro.. undecided

My life is better off without religion.

I put my salary and income to good use instead of giving 10% to some billionaire GO undecided
Christianity is not about any rich GO. Though you are a self made failure thinking you are a success. Go and check well, the little third world education you have today are some of the contributions of some Christian missionaries. You cannot rule out the roles the church played in spreading education and health. But will you agree when your mind is so dark? You cannot. You are your own God and Maker...kep doing it all alone...till you will land where others like you always learn their lessons.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Xavier5(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by nwanyionitsha: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
babaolofin:

Did you know what you have written? Over 80% of Nigerians are living in poverty. In Nigeria alone, I can tell you over 80% of people in the Churches are poor. They follow Kingdom principle as directed by pastors in order to escape poverty. The kingdom principle includes tithes, offerings, etc
And in the mosque ? I guess 99%of muslims are poor. The last time i checked, the christians aren't the poorest in Nigeria niether are the 9million out of school children, children of christians.
The deadliest terrorist group where most recruits are poor jobless youth aren't christians either.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by BlackManta(m): 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2018
oyetunder:
Christianity is not about any rich GO. Though you are a self made failure thinking you are a success. Go and check well, the little third world education you have today are some of the contributions of some Christian missionaries. You cannot rule out the roles the church played in spreading education and health. But will you agree when your mind is so dark? You cannot. You are your own God and Maker...kep doing it all alone...till you will land where others like you always learn their lessons.

Yes... Like the richest man in the world who doesn't even believe in God cheesy

Religion is a scam undecided

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by vicardino(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Oga, how about you read Bible not objectively cos the Scripture ain't written objectively but by the Spirit of God. Trust me, I won't bother explaining what the quoted Deut was talking about cos you are all knowing in your eyes and there's no need going back and forth over it. You quoted a scripture albeit out of context just to make yourself happy like you are practicing all the laws in the Scripture. It is well with you and your ilks.
Jaynom:

When Martin Luther King started even his people thought he was crazy. The truths lie in unbiased/objective research and study of the WORD!
For example Deuteronomy 14:22-26. Read this carefully objectively. Understand it then go to your pastor Read it to him and ask why your church doesn't practice this COMMAND. His answer will let you know that you've been lied to all your life
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by Jaynom(m): 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
vicardino:
Oga, how about you read Bible not objectively cos the Scripture ain't written objectively but by the Spirit of God. Trust me, I won't bother explaining what the quoted Deut was talking about cos you are all knowing in your eyes and there's no need going back and forth over it. You quoted a scripture albeit out of context just to make yourself happy like you are practicing all the laws in the Scripture. It is well with you and your ilks.
Lol ... Oh wow! Please explain this mystery. Show me the revelation concerning these verses.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by oyetunder(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
BlackManta:

Yes... Like the richest man in the world who doesn't even believe in God cheesy

Religion is a scam undecided
even in the Bible...you will read stories of men and women who made money and they never served God. Serving God is not about how rich or poor you are. The richest people in the world are not the happiest...and the poorest are not the saddest. Please, stop displaying arrogance of ignorance. At least you are wiser than all those serving God...stop shouting then, go to your room, beat your chest and celebrate your wisdom.
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by DerrickzB: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2018
peterphd:

Mumu, don't go and get a job. Don't even use your time to pray and shiloh for a job. Be following me.

Ewu!! You that has a job.. are you not seeing how jobless you are?? Na Church be ur life problem!! U dumb
Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by CodeTemplar: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2018
peterphd:

The best kind of slavery is the one that doesn't require physical chains. It's alright. Pray your way to first world country status.
The problem here is that people who dont pray arent doing more than people who pray. What is the use of avoiding prayer and religion then.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2018 Pictures From Around The World by CodeTemplar: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2018
peterphd:

Joseph prince is not conducting Shiloh. Plus I'm sure you know Singapore did not shiloh their way out of poverty but y'all hope for things unseen so.... grin
Oga, the industries that powered industrialization were largely the works of Christian? That doesn't mean they prayed allthrough. They prayed and worked unlike Africans who like prayer and favour.
Isaac Newton, Nikolas Tesla, Micheal Faraday go check well the average great scientist who succeded were Christians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Using Rubber Thread On Your Hair Is Demonic, May Lead You To Hell / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Prophet Odumeje Welcomes Fifth Child (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.