Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu (63935 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by SlyCharlie(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
The fool that went to studio to take this pics.. The slowpoke that moved this to Fp.. The slowpoke that created this thread in the first place.. The obviously charicature tailor.... All of them.... . . ARE ALL MAD!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by AuroraB(f): 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mr2wealth:
What are they talking about
I wish he'd speak up. They be spoiling one's mood with rubbish all the time undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by emenezer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one na wear as you grow....

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Thomthom(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
Or is it pre wedding photos

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by pek(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
I still don't get it. What are you advertising? Yourself, your blog, your girlfriend or that you are a Jehovah witness?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
Got people talking. True. I've been talking here since.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
Jehovah
Which one is "seal tape" not "sellotape" again?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by vhykeeytor(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
And now, this really got people talking on nairaland. Kudos Op oil dey your head.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by mastercee(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Like seriously?

What kinda nonsense is this nitori olohun.

Nairaland FP is now a joke

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by condralbedez: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Which one is "seal tape" not "sellotape" again?
so u just dey knw ?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by sacx: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
What type of nanxix is this and why is this on FP angry
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
which one is this again. the OP dhat push dis to FP sef dey craxe o
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Immarocks(f): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
what is wrong with the cloth.... if it's ebuka that wore it.... it will be dope abi...
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by mt7511: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
Jehovah

Quick Google search will show you "sellotape" is actually the brand name for that type of adhesive. Kinda like Milo and chocolate beverage... So yes, sellotape is correct
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
so u just dey knw ?
No, there's nothing to know. You people should quit being too lazy to seek the right information and stop teaching the kids around you wrong things.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by bionixs: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
See These Photos Of Igbere TV Editor That Got People Talking. Hit Or Miss?

These pictures of popular Igbere TV Editor, Wisdom Nwedene are trending online.

The pictures got people talking.

Wisdom Nwedene is also an editor at 9newsng and was spotted in Enugu State, attending 2018 Regional Convention of Jehovah's witnesses.

Hit or miss? What do you think?

please,which mod helped post this

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
mt7511:

Quick Google search will show you "sellotape" is actually the brand name for that type of adhesive. Kinda like Milo and chocolate beverage... So yes, sellotape is correct
You dey mind them. Nigerians do this all the time. Unfortunately, our education does not teach you how to learn and develop yourself, only how to cram the textbook they force you buy from them and reproduce it during exams.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
omo... e be like these church de invent separate sparm that mold such faces like this

see face like mile2 water welol
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Culin(f): 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mtchew
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Born2Breed(f): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
See These Photos Of Igbere TV Editor That Got People Talking. Hit Or Miss?

These pictures of popular Igbere TV Editor, Wisdom Nwedene are trending online.

The pictures got people talking.

Wisdom Nwedene is also an editor at 9newsng and was spotted in Enugu State, attending 2018 Regional Convention of Jehovah's witnesses.

Hit or miss? What do you think?

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by QuietHammer(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetJoystick:
See your shoe like boat grin
And you want to make heaven grin
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by longerthroat(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Igboblog:

Can we see the ones your tailor did for you? People with bad mouth

Mechie oñu my friend
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by DKM123: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
Got people talking? grin

Spotted at blablabla when this is obviously an mgbeke studio. This one and his village looking girlfriend thought they had worn the dopest outfit and ran to snap pinshure in the studio and you call it "he was spotted". Who spotted him? grin
Una no well, rara.

This nairaland mods will be Seun's undoing.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by condralbedez: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

No, there's nothing to know. You people should quit being too lazy to seek the right information and stop teaching the kids around you wrong things.
lazy ?super man,minister of information i greet you.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by condralbedez: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
mt7511:

chef dts just a joke ,nobody took it serious ,so please calm ur nerves and rest
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
lazy ?super man,minister of information i greet you.
I greet you back. But go learn about sellotapes first. That's more important.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by condralbedez: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
JuanDeDios:

I greet you back. But go learn about sellotapes first. That's more important.
professor emeretus ,assuming dt u hv sense as u claimed ,u would hv known that's a joke ,i dnt knw why u a killing urself at my mention。
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by seunmohmoh(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
doggedfighter:

Talk about his long gown
lol
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by JuanDeDios: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
condralbedez:
professor emeretus ,assuming dt u hv sense as u claimed ,u would hv known that's a joke ,i dnt knw why u a killing urself at my mention。
So mentioning you over your silly posts is killing anything. What do you suppose you're doing? Joke. Over multiple posts. Addressed to different people. In your mind.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by dotcile28(f): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ehiscotch:
What in the world? His tailor messed up biggest time.
LMAO.
the tailor is sure a johoval witness member
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Beorn: 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
BillGoldberg:
The op using his blog to promote himself. Editor indeed. Remove this your Isosceles triangle head make we see road jare.....Isi Ukwu.

You used Filter and Photoshop to remove all the errors on your face. In your mind you look good... Good indeed.

Which pictures got people talking? Is it your shovel nose? Sufferhead shoe? Oily face? Dried lips? Isosceles Triangle head? Over edited pimple face? Caftan looking senator wear? Elephant ears or Mgb**ke wife.... Am certain your wife has yam legs too. Thats why you cut the pix. Shift one side make I see road jare.

Try and change shoe this Christmas Jare. No be you e worse pass for Naija.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Bride Wears Yellow In Anglican Church Wedding (Photo) / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.