Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu (64189 Views)

Proof To Jehovah Witnesses That Jesus Is Jehovah. / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by paulpery: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
What happened to the cloth.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by thedondada(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2018
SlyCharlie:
The fool that went to studio to take this pics..
The slowpoke that moved this to Fp..
The slowpoke that created this thread in the first place..
The obviously charicature tailor....
All of them....
ARE ALL MAD!!!

The op, blogger, tailor are the same person.

His moniker translated in Yoruba is interesting and tells all about the post
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by randirandor(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
The tailor is expecting him to grow bigger. That's why!
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by AyamStarch: 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
Is that a car cover you're wearing?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Oyindidi(f): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wear cap always
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by ChrisIntegral(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
The tailor is a witness too
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ok...
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by ransome001(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2018
this iseeeeeh..............woooooooooooooooooooow
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by ransome001(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2018
this is wash and wear
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by piagetskinner(m): 12:45am On Dec 10, 2018
ugly cloth ugly shoe.....

be like say na native doctor sew this him cloth
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by dfrost: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2018
pek:
I still don't get it. What are you advertising? Yourself, your blog, your girlfriend or that you are a Jehovah witness?

The matter tire me. Some people just like making a joke of themselves on the cyber space. Now everyone is insulting him.

So Nairaland is an approval ratings forum where what people think about you is what matters.

When I thought I've seen everything about inferiority complex.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by passey: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:
The op using his blog to promote himself. Editor indeed. Remove this your Isosceles triangle head make we see road jare.....Isi Ukwu.

You used Filter and Photoshop to remove all the errors on your face. In your mind you look good... Good indeed.

Which pictures got people talking? Is it your shovel nose? Sufferhead shoe? Oily face? Dried lips? Isosceles Triangle head? Over edited pimple face? Caftan looking senator wear? Elephant ears or Mgb**ke wife.... Am certain your wife has yam legs too. Thats why you cut the pix. Shift one side make I see road jare.

Try and change shoe this Christmas Jare. No be you e worse pass for Naija.

SAVAGE you are!
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by spenzo47: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2018
My ndubia guy.... I miss u ooo... na AK ooo..... d corper dat barbs in Ur bros shop...wow... UK is now big ooo.... hope Ur bro is doing good too?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by harriet412(f): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Lol
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by DateMynd44(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
gare:

Are these one of the people we discuss issues with on Nairaland
my Friend will you shut up
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by gare(f): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2018
DateMynd44:
my Friend will you shut up

When I give you my mouth you will be looking for MOD to ban me
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by domido(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
BillGoldberg:
The op using his blog to promote himself. Editor indeed. Remove this your Isosceles triangle head make we see road jare.....Isi Ukwu.

You used Filter and Photoshop to remove all the errors on your face. In your mind you look good... Good indeed.

Which pictures got people talking? Is it your shovel nose? Sufferhead shoe? Oily face? Dried lips? Isosceles Triangle head? Over edited pimple face? Caftan looking senator wear? Elephant ears or Mgb**ke wife.... Am certain your wife has yam legs too. Thats why you cut the pix. Shift one side make I see road jare.

Try and change shoe this Christmas Jare. No be you e worse pass for Naija.

grin grin grin

Bros Wetin happen?
You know the guy somewhere? Em collect your wife abi the babe na your babe before no.... See smack down you give the guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2018
His idea of holiness and modesty

Ehiscotch:
What in the world? His tailor messed up biggest time.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Casemiro(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2018
no joy!
> it is well

see bashing

choi shocked big momas garden
NL sha
Natural home remedies
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by grandstar(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wisdomkosi

You look familiar? What congregation do you attend? I'm in Ikeja Secretariat
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by neuralct(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Hmm.

Discover how to generate income via your telegram app. Check my signature.. It's genuine and legitimate
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
See These Photos Of Igbere TV Editor That Got People Talking. Hit Or Miss?

These pictures of popular Igbere TV Editor, Wisdom Nwedene are trending online.

The pictures got people talking.

Wisdom Nwedene is also an editor at 9newsng and was spotted in Enugu State, attending 2018 Regional Convention of Jehovah's witnesses.

Hit or miss? What do you think?

You're looking good my brother, but next time don't forget this forum doesn't belong to Jehovah's Witnesses Organization where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reigns.

Sadists are everywhere and Nairaland is not excluded, our brothers and sisters will give their likes and shares throughout the earth with love on our Facebook group chats like these~

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by Success957: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by RussellRutherfo: 6:39am On May 07, 2022

You're looking good my brother, but next time don't forget this forum doesn't belong to Jehovah's Witnesses Organization where LOVE, JOY and PEACE reigns.

Sadists are everywhere and Nairaland is not excluded, our brothers and sisters will give their likes and shares throughout the earth with love on our Facebook group chats like these~

You operate multiple Nairaland monikers.

On MaxInDHouse. You are a "ex-general".

On Nobody here. You are ordinary Jehovah witness.

On your other Nairaland monikers.
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by RussellRutherfo: 6:42am On May 07, 2022
Wisdomkosi:
See These Photos Of Igbere TV Editor That Got People Talking. Hit Or Miss?

These pictures of popular Igbere TV Editor, Wisdom Nwedene are trending online.

The pictures got people talking.

Wisdom Nwedene is also an editor at 9newsng and was spotted in Enugu State, attending 2018 Regional Convention of Jehovah's witnesses.

Hit or miss? What do you think?

Jehovah witness type of local dressing. As worn out as their false prophecies.

Where is the trolley and the bag?
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

You operate multiple Nairaland monikers.
On MaxInDHouse. You are a "ex-general".
On Nobody here. You are ordinary Jehovah witness.
On your other Nairaland monikers.

grandstar:
Wisdomkosi
You look familiar? What congregation do you attend? I'm in Ikeja Secretariat

Don't kill yourself with HBP, his brothers and sisters throughout the world will always love and appreciate him as long as he remains a JW! smiley

Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by achorladey: 9:18am On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Don't kill yourself with HBP, his brothers and sisters throughout the world will always love and appreciate him as long as he remains a JW! smiley

his brothers and sisters throughout the world will always love and appreciate him as long as he remains a JW

When he no longer remains a Jehovah’s witnesses nko? grin grin grin grin grin

Oya change mouth that you will still continue to love himgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:45am On May 07, 2022
achorladey:

When he no longer remains a Jehovah’s witnesses nko? grin grin grin grin grin
Oya change mouth that you will still continue to love himgrin grin grin grin grin

When i send greetings and share moments of refreshments with someone because he's one of Jehovah's Witnesses of course such can't continue when he's no longer a JW.

The major reason why we relate has been erased by him so on what ground do i now relate with one who was a total stranger to me! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by achorladey: 3:10pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When i send greetings and share moments of refreshments with someone because he's one of Jehovah's Witnesses of course such can't continue when he's no longer a JW.

The major reason why we relate has been erased by him so on what ground do i now relate with one who was a total stranger to me! cheesy

When I said you find it listen and obey yourself. You think sey na child's play grin grin grin

his brothers and sisters throughout the world will always love and appreciate him as long as he remains a JW!

You see the capture in bold? I know you will change mouth. Here is the evidence below.....

The major reason why we relate has been erased by him so on what ground do i now relate with one who was a total stranger to me!

will you and your brothers and sisters all over the world still continue to love him?

Stop changing mouth into send greetings and share moments of refreshments

Reality tells me you greet and share refreshments with strangers. grin grin grin

Oya change mouth again grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2022
achorladey:

When I said you find it listen and obey yourself. You think sey na child's play grin grin grin
You see the capture in bold? I know you will change mouth. Here is the evidence below.....
will you and your brothers and sisters all over the world still continue to love him?
Stop changing mouth into send greetings and share moments of refreshments
Reality tells me you greet and share refreshments with strangers. grin grin grin
Oya change mouth again grin grin

MaxInDHouse:

If you want to argue why not do so intelligently? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by achorladey: 3:58pm On May 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you want to argue why not do so intelligently? cheesy

Your are the intelligence officer whose mouth keep changing here and there. grin grin grin

I didn't ask you about having refreshments with him or greeting him or you now view him as a stranger.

At least I know your intelligence knows you not only greet strangers you equally get to have refreshments with strangers.

Apply your intelligence.

Since you are highlighting

as long as he remains a JW!

It means you hate him. What did your Jesus say you should do to your neighbours? grin grin grin grin

Make sure you argue intelligently grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:20pm On May 07, 2022
achorladey:

Your are the intelligence officer whose mouth keep changing here and there. grin grin grin
I didn't ask you about having refreshments with him or greeting him or you now view him as a stranger.
At least I know your intelligence knows you not only greet strangers you equally get to have refreshments with strangers.
Apply your intelligence.
Since you are highlighting
It means you hate him. What did your Jesus say you should do to your neighbours? grin grin grin grin
Make sure you argue intelligently grin grin

Jesus taught by words, thoughts and actions.

As long as someone is dancing to Jesus' tune the person becomes his brother and friend {Matthew 12:46-50; John 15:14} but once you start CRITICIZING Jesus he will refer to you as "Satan's child" {John 8:44} that's why he commanded his followers to dust there feet against whoever failed to accept their teachings! Matthew 10:14-15
So if we are still studying with a stranger he is a friendly neighbour (not our brother) and when he vowed to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses we treat him as a brother and share everything with him just as Jesus commanded us {John 13:34-35; 15:12} but once the person turned his/her back on the vow all Worshipers of JEHOVAH will view him/her the same way our God view people who break vows! Ecclesiastes 5:4-5 compare to Luke 9:62

Just keep on asking and you will get the answers {Matthew 7:7-8} remember millions are reading this, so let them know that both JEHOVAH and Jesus Christ are no longer friends of anyone who turns his/her back on the vows they made before man and God! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Benue Man Castrates Himself To Serve God (Photos) / Marriage Conditions For RCCG Members, House Of David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.