Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. (2148 Views)

SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

Kindly point out a lie in Anything I posted. I deal on facts and not sentiments. Saying the truth about Peter Obi is not the same as bringing him down, we know beyond his treacherous and cunning nature.
Mekaboy is here selling atiku not because he believes in atiku but he’s a part of the funded Peter Obi social media team that wants him to get back to power

Bro, reread my post. If you ever wish to succeed in life, then you don't have to bring others down.
I wish Buhari could win the 2019 election but that doesn't mean I should wish his opponent / oppositions bad. Politics to me is just like a game which one cant take too serious cos the characters are unpredictable
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
buhari didnt failed,considerin what he took over....

my personal opinion....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

bros,am urhobo....

It is all the same. Whichever tribe, we should make this forum clean. It is just politics. Not necessary to attach an emotion
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

See, I am not campaigning nor voting for any candidate. But you can never , I repeat never compared Atiku with Buhari..

Tiger woods is not a footballer now
We need to try ATIKU too if he fail the world best will never again go to the Fulanis again
I hope you understand
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

It is all the same. Whichever tribe, we should make this forum clean. It is just politics. Not necessary to attach an emotion

i know i know.....i know am overdoing it....but i cant stand by and watch while this (&%)/mFVCKDS*%& talk rubbish...
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

We need to try ATIKU too if he fail the world best will never again go to the Fulanis again
I hope you understand

If we need to try something different, then it shouldn't be Buhari or Atiku
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

I hope you understand

we are not trying atiku...finish trying since 1960....the next world war is approaching and you are still busy trying...

take your heads out of your black asses and survive....

their is no paradies on earth.....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

i know i know.....i know am overdoing it....but i cant stand by and watch while this (&%)/mFVCKDS*%& talk rubbish...

Just cos others are frustrated doesn't mean you should follow suit.

Some Nairalanders heh, their cup of anger is already full, they are only waiting on who to put their aggressions/frustrations on. Irrespective of Party supporters
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

Just cos others are frustrated doesn't mean you should follow suit.

Some Nairalanders heh, their cup of anger is already full, they are only waiting on who to put their aggressions/frustrations on. Irrespective of Party supporters

true talk....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mekaboy, read below to note what I continue to try and drum into your head that you reject only to come here to make a fool of yourself daily because of your futile Igbo Presidency project in 2023. How many times will I tell you the Yorubas vote pragmatically unlike your people?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-why-south-west-may-go-with-buhari.html

2019: Why South-West may go with Buhari.

The southwest region operates a different brand when it comes to politics. The electorate and the political players often times approach politics with a pragmatic disposition, imparting knowledge on how to detach sentiment and monetary influence from electoral matters.

It follows that the Southwest, at the moment, is savouring a good recompense from its resolve to aid the APC into power at the center in 2015. Reciprocally, the government of President Muhammadu Buhari is looking towards the zone with an eye of compassion. The Buhari administration has been locating major infrastructural projects in the zone and with zeal to bring them to early completion for political gains. Key among the projects include, Lagos-Ibadan dual carriage way which had been abandoned by successive governments, Oyo-Ogbomoso dual carriage way as well as the construction of Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail line, now on-going.

A proof that South-west is a major stakeholder in the APC controlled government cropped up last week when the Federal Executive Council (FEC) approved the revised contract for the construction of the Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta expressway valued at N56.701bn.

The poor state of the road had slowed down progress in the business axis of the South-west zone for decades. When completed, the Lagos-Ota-Abeokuta road alone will aid the resolve by the Southwest states for back-to-back integration, while Lagos and Ogun states will savour the immediate benefits of creating mega cities in their corridors with anticipated boom in their economies. The benefits will expectedly stream to other parts of the zone.

The truth is that this time, the Southwest cannot afford to gamble with a mega opportunity offered by the Federal Government on the construction of Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge railway line, the completion of which had been pegged at the end of 2018. The rail line is strategically engrafted in the long stretch of the 2,733km Lagos-Kano standard gauge railway project so approved by the government for construction.

When completed, the 156.65 kilometers railway project with extension to the Lagos Port Complex, Apapa has the potential to transform the Southwest zone into an economic hub for Africa. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who inaugurated the project in Lagos a year ago, stressed the strategic importance to Nigeria.

It presupposes that come 2019, there may be no need for a region like South-west to prevaricate on matters of decision, a reason it may not be hard to figure out the next direction the traditional bloc voting of the zone may tilt.

Idowu Samuel, Abuja

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

I guess it’s time to abandon this thread and create another one from a different angle as this one has failed again like others before it cheesy cheesy

Yes, it's time you go to the beer parlour. Since u can't get pictures of the $2 billion airport. Or any details of UGU export after the lie was busted, or point to the $10 billion foreign investment . This not a propaganda thread.

You are mad that I market Atiku/, I thought APGA has a presidential candidate, why not market him ? WELL till you get the details I requested, good bye.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:
Mekaboy, read below to note what I continue to try and drum into your head that you reject only to come here to make a fool of yourself daily because of your futile Igbo Presidency project in 2023. How many times will I tell you the Yorubas vote pragmatically unlike your people?

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-why-south-west-may-go-with-buhari.html

These are things to come abi? Presently, over 11 million Nigerians lost their jobs. Unemployment is 18%, fuel 145. If only these harsh realities on ground knew who is Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. Then this your post will make sense.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Yes, it's time you go to the beer parlour. Since u can't get pictures of the $2 billion airport. Or any details of UGU export after the lie was busted, or point to the $10 billion foreign investment . This not a propaganda thread.

You are mad that I market Atiku/, I thought APGA has a presidential candidate, why not market him ? WELL till you get the details I requested, good bye.

interesting....i apologize that i went crazy on you ealier....i was already pissed off...am sorry....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

interesting....i apologize that i went crazy on you ealier....i was already pissed off...am sorry....

Bro, Mekaboy is alright. He is not a hateful chap like some. Beyond politics, and his desperation to see an Igbo Presidency, which I understand since I too want a Yoruba Presidency, he comes across a decent chap who means well for all Nigerians. He is no Kanu/IPOB apologist so I have time for him even as I think he will be disappointed badly supporting Atiku. grin
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

Bro, Mekaboy is alright. He is not a hateful chap like some. Beyond politics, and his desperation to see an Igbo Presidency, which I understand since I too want a Yoruba Presidency, he comes across a decent chap who means well for all Nigerians. He is no Kanu/IPOB apologist so I have time for him even as I think he will be disappointed badly supporting Atiku. grin

am very sorry....i was communicating with kenyans before.....such useless people....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
atiku cant win....

thats my personal opinion....

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

Bro it's ok, I understand. Almost every is pissed at this administration, but because or tribalism, we have to vent on ourselves rather than the oppressor. You are welcome.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Bro it's ok, I understand. Almost every is pissed at this administration, but because or tribalism, we have to vent on ourselves rather than the oppressor. You are welcome.

thx....

now,can i say why i dont like atiku....??
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy,do you want to know why i dont like atiku.....??
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

It will be Nice to have Igbo or Yoruba president, but that's not my priority. The question is what condition will Nigeria be in by the time it happens?

We have become the poverty capital of the world, unemployment on the rise. No doubt as these figures go up, so does crime rate go up. I have not heard of Armed robbers or kidnappers letting anyone go because he is igbos or Yoruba.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

thx....

now,can i say why i dont like atiku....??

Sure.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

It’s time to create another failed thread as this one has already failed lol. Atiku and Peter Obi will never smell ask rock.
Tell Peter Obi to go back to his beer trading business and forget Aso Rock lmao
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

It will be Nice to have Igbo or Yoruba president, but that's not my priority. The question is what condition will Nigeria be in by the time it happens?

We have become the poverty capital of the world, unemployment on the rise. No doubt as these figures go up, so does crime rate go up. I have not heard of Armed robbers or kidnappers letting anyone go because he is igbos or Yoruba.

Obi did not do any miracle when he was Anambra governor for 8 years why will he do it now? Anambra was the kidnapping capital of Nigeria during his tenure. Poverty was ripe in the state during his tenure according to NBS while he claimed to be saving money. These are questions you should answer. If Anambra didn’t collapse under Obi Nigeria will not collapse under Buhari
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

am very sorry....i was communicating with kenyans before.....such useless people....

Bruv, no biggy. Mekaboy too will get behind PMB after FeBuhari because Nigerians will reject Atiku round 2 looting. Most of the PDP hacks who sold out to Atiku are just broke and desperate for another chance to loot our commonwealth.

Most Nigerians are wise enough to know the PDP has never been without federal government slush fund for this long since 1999. They know times are very hard for the PDP looters and it will be a grave mistake to let them back in as the looting this time will be bloody and on a scale never seen before. They will loot enough for three lifetimes . No way. We reject it.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by nwanyionitsha: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:
I have called this crucial meeting so we can both discuss the future of this great Nation Nigeria ahead of 2019 elections.

It is clear now that majority if Nigerians don't want total change and a new Nigeria, else we would all be standing behind the likes of Kinsley moghalu.

So what we are now looking at is a slightly better Nigeria.

The reason I am calling the yorubas in here is because if Buhari wins in 2019, power should be shifting to the south. Though igbos are next in line, but the yorubas are also eyeing the position.

If anybody was to stand behind buhari today, it should be the igbos. So that we can produce a president in 2023. However, because we are traders and business minded, we find it difficult to put regional interest above national interest.

We are everywhere, We live and mingle with everyone, we have customers from every tribe. We buy land and build everywhere. We see everyone who shares the same "currency" with us as our brothers and sisters."

That is why we are mostly into transport, because we can move people, goods and services from one region to the other.

This is why we are more interested in a working Nigeria for all than ourselves alone. Because if Nigeria works for everyone, both we and our customers from every part of the country will be happy.

Ojukwu went to war because we wanted a Nigeria that works for all. Today we are clamouring for the same restructuring.

Ngozi okonjo Iweala ensured that the Nigerian debt was cancelled.

Igbos voted Abiola because they believed his government will work for all. May his soul rest in peace.

We voted GEJ not because he is igbo, but because his government worked for all. Today we have seen nepotism in a dimension never experienced.

Even the corruption is higher in this administration. The terrorism , bokoharam has become more sophisticated. While GEJ released money to all to end clashes between farmers and herdsmen. We have seen government taking sides with herdsmen in this administration.

The fuel we protested for is higher today with more subsidy.

On a normal day, no Igbo man should present himself as VP candidate for Atiku when we know the presidency could get to us in 2023.

But as always, igbos are ready and willing to sacrifice regional presidential ambition for a Nigeria that works for all.

Tinubus wife lamented the treatment of APC on her husband.

Buharis wife on the other hand lamented the way the administration is run by others .

These two women are saying the same thing. The government is run by others and are incapable of making decisions for national interest.

Fashola has said the yorubas should vote Buhari for power to return to the SW in 2023, not because he has done well.

So the questions the Igbos and yorubas will have to ask ourselves are:

Should we allow Buhari destroy Nigeria for another 4 years, so that the igbos and yorubas will struggle to produce president of a totally destroyed country in 2023?

Will the North Support Buhari fully for a second term, knowing fully well that he has failed and power will move to the south in 2023, or will they support Atiku to give them mother 8 years in power while Nigeria works for all?

I call on my yoruba brothers to reason and choose between a Nigeria that works for all or a totally destroyed Nigeria in 2023?

I believe igbos are ready to make the sacrifice and will go for a Nigeria that works for all. But my yoruba brothers and sisters, what's your choice?

Remember, poverty, unemployment, insecurity does not know tribe or region. The over 11 million people who have lost their jobs in this first tenure are not from a particular tribe. And since the statics is documented, I can bet that 70% of that figure are from the south.

Soldiers and people killed by bokoharam, come from every region. The herdsmen have also attacked people in every region.

Every region buys fuel at 145 and changes naira to dollar at the same 365.

ASU strike is affecting students from every region.

So let's make decisions that benefit all, rather than us alone.

You can go through my posts prior to 2015 elections, to know that I am not just writing for writing sake, but warning of dangers ahead.

https://www.nairaland.com/1959668/buhari-black-white-television

https://www.nairaland.com/2207557/nigerians-pay-price-new-govt

https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc

Just like my previous posts, this post will stand as a witness against us, if we repeat the same mistake of 2015.

That's how Nigeria can become great. GOD BLESS A UNITED PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.

Why all this. Vote your choice please
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

My problem is that Atiku would open the looting flood gate and we would be finished. Imagine all the PDP looters who are literally starving because of four years of no food when they have been used to awoof chopulation since 1999? Scary thought brother.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Sure.

first of all....

he still denies to visit amelika....not that i care about amelika....but its a main issue actualy....and why need this long to even visit sef....??

something is very fishey about this guy.....

we should stop playin naijabet with our lifes.....

we did it with jonathan and nearly the ol north was conquered by boko haram....do you realy want to risk that again....??
am not riskin my life because i dont like somebody....

good....do you think tradermoni and npower is a bad idea...??...
fee dee fee never introduced such programs...not of i remember....people died getting jobs in a stadium back then.....mass madness....remember....

stomach infrastructure....wtf is that...??...our mothers lining up to collect small bags of rice and some nairas....??
thats shameful....

nigerian army completly dependent....completly useless....

oyel disappear on cargos on the seas....??

payin militants to guide pipelines....??

importing everything from abroad,plastc rice....??

do you realy want that back....?
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

first of all....

he still denies to visit amelika....not that i care about amelika....but its a main issue actualy....and why need this long to even visit sef....??

something is very fishey about this guy.....

we should stop playin naijabet with our lifes.....

we did it with jonathan and nearly the ol north was conquered by boko haram....do you realy want to risk that again....??
am not riskin my life because i dont like somebody....

good....do you think tradermoni and npower is a bad idea...??...
fee dee fee never introduced such programs...not of i remember....people died getting jobs in a stadium back then.....mass madness....remember....

stomach infrastructure....wtf is that...??...our mothers lining up to collect small bags of rice and some nairas....??
thats shameful....

nigerian army completly dependent....completly useless....

oyel disappear on cargos on the seas....??

payin militants to guide pipelnes....??

importing everything from abroad,plastc rice....??

do you realy want that back....?

Some great points. In fact this is why I personally discuss with Mekaboy. I.e I accept he has the right to be unhappy with Buhari because I am not totally happy with PMB either. I dont think Mekaboy hates Buhari because of his religion or ethnicity. He just thinks Buhari is a misruler. Fair enough but Atiku is no suitable alternative either. Look, the PDP Vampires behind Atiku are suffering from 3.5 years of starvation.

Atiku does not have the morality, discipline or uprightness to prevent them stripping Nigeria to the bone in even 1 year. Melaye needs more Rolls Royce and Bode George need a N2 billion Banana Island mansion for his son. Okupe cannot wait to buy $200k Rolex for his mistress. Fayose sef needs dough badly. I know his kids and they are layabout who spend money upandan without gainful employment. We are not going back to PDP Egypt.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

Some great points. In fact this is why I personally discuss with Mekaboy. I.e I accept he has the right to be unhappy with Buhari because I am not totally happy with PMB either. I dont think Mekaboy hates Buhari because of his religion or ethnicity. He just thinks Buhari is a misruler. Fair enough but Atiku is no suitable alternative either. Look, the PDP Vampires behind Atiku are suffering from 3.5 years of starvation.

Atiku does not have the morality, discipline or uprightness to prevent them stripping Nigeria to the bone in even 1 year. Melaye needs more Rolls Royce and Bode George need a N2 billion Banana Island mansion for his son. Okupe cannot wait to buy $200k Rolex for his mistress. Fayose sef needs dough badly. I know his kids and they are layabout who spend money upandan without gainful employment. We are not going back to PDP Egypt.

i realy dont know what to say to him....but he seems reasonable enough to reason with.... undecided undecided

but am not sure he would understand though.... undecided undecided
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

My problem is that Atiku would open the looting flood gate and we would be finished. Imagine all the PDP looters who are literally starving because of four years of no food when they have been used to awoof chopulation since 1999? Scary thought brother.

1) There is more looting going on now.

2) Atiku chose Peter Obi to enable him cut cost against the will of PDP members.

3) If Atiku opens the looting gate it will only be, it will only take 4 years for judgement by the people to come. He won't repeat the same.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

1) There is more looting going on now.

2) Atiku chose Peter Obi to enable him cut cost against the will of PDP members.

3) If Atiku opens the looting gate it will only be, it will only take 4 years for judgement by the people to come. He won't repeat the same.

bros,you are nothing new....their is nothing new under the sun....when israel was freed,their were israelites that wanted to return back to egypt...

even half way in the desert,they still wanted to found another egypt in the desert while moses was not around....

you are realy nothing new....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

i realy dont know what to say to him....but he seems reasonable enough to reason with.... undecided undecided

but am not sure he would understand though.... undecided undecided

Bruv, I know politicians directly and even plan to run for office in future. The PDP has the lowest stock of intelligent and productive politicans out of all Parties in Nigeria. That is why Donald Duke, a former PDP governor, said he would not succeed under the PDP as President because the structure of the Party does not allow the President to perform for the people!!!

That is why they now scoff at APC tradermoni, school feeding programme etc and call them 'bribes' when the truth is that they are mad the money they enjoyed pocketing, at the expense of ordinary Nigerians, is now being disbursed to the people by The APC government of PMB.

Trust me when I say the PDP has so many leeches who, till today, do not know what to do with themselves since GEJ lost power because political slush fund is all they have known since 1999.

These rogues have no intelligence or ingenuity to make money not associated with the easy pickings of political office and relevance. Many have homes falling into disrepair they cannot renovate because politics money is no longer forthcoming.

This is why they hate PMB with a passion and want a way back to loot our commonwealth. Never again. I will be here daily sensitizing Nigerians of the danger they face if they entertain the PDP. Granted Buhari can do more but the PDP , with its hordes of starving Hyenas, is not a viable option.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Tape Postponed For 30mins To Allow For Major Media Participation / Senator Ekwunife Spotted With Her Friends At Morning Jogging In Awka- Pictures / Femi Gbajabiamila Declares Interest For Speakership, With Over 170 Elected Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.