Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. (2150 Views)

SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / See What Lord Lugard Said About Igbos, Yorubas And Hausas / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
four4:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Nawa ooo, Nigeria don turn to try by error! Me just judging him base on his past political office

There are 3 reasons why Atiku will do better than Buhari.

1) Atiku is a business man and not a tribal/ religious bigot. He has friends across all regions of this country.

2) If Buhari government is voted out, the next government will be people centered. Because the know the power of the vote and determination of the people.

3) Atiku has seen the weaknesses and mistakes of this administration, therefore he won't repeat the same.

4) if we fail to vote this government out, then we have reinforced failure. The next government will use the failure of this administration as their yardstick for progress. They will say 40 million Nigerians lost their jobs in the 8 years of buhari, but only 12 million has lost their jobs in their first tenure. They will say buhari met naira at 156 to a dollar and in his 8 years it's $500, but in their first year it only went to 650 to a dollar. That is not the direction we want for Nigeria.

The GEJ administration that was voted out for carelessness and incompetence, did better than this. So why reinforce failure?
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
chiagozien:
If you are true son of the soil,you be talking about how to leave the evil forest called nigeria.

You think you can reason with baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

Abeg, this is not a Biafran thread.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Mekaboy, give it up. Your attempt at open deciet, wrapped in nationalist pseudo-intellectual garb, will not fool enlightened Nairalanders.

Your shameless attempt to court the Yorubas, almost daily, with a convoluted message of doomsday rambling and fawning azzlicking is nothing but a waste of your own time. Atiku and Obigotry will lose woefully and there is nothing you can do to change that.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:
Mtcheeew.. Wey I think say u dey share money

All this long epistle just because of Atiku. Anyways, majority of SW have made up their minds.

If Atiku couldn't point out to one single project he achieved in 8 years as a vp, then he is unsellable.

I am still wondering how Atiku is going to convinced beneficiaries of Npower and Tradermoni to vote for him.

Buhari may not be perfect nor an angel, but his visible projects and achievements are already speaking for him

Convincing them is easy. Their 7000 could buy a 50kg bag of rice prior to buhari administration, that 10 k trader money can't buy a full bag today. Same with Npower people. There are a few NPower people compared to the over 11 million who lost their jobs and the new unemployed graduates in the past 3 years.

So don't worry about that. Anyone who decides to vote Buhariw because he gave them 10 k few months to elections, after 3.5 years of hardship, never had any plans for their life.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:
Mekaboy, give it up. Your attempt at open deciet, wrapped in nationalist pseudo-intellectual garb, will not fool enlightened Nairalanders.

Your shameless attempt to court the Yorubas, almost daily, with a convoluted message of doomsday rambling and fawning azzlicking is nothing but a waste of your own time. Atiku and Obigotry will lose woefully and there is nothing you can do to change that.

Besides Atiku and Obi are made. They will still be ok, if they loose. But will the masses be ok? Will the over 11 million who lost their jobs be ok?

I can bet enlightened Yorubas won't respond with so much emptiness. They will respond with facts than noise. When the real enlightened Yorubas respond I will know.

So wether you are globemoney or whoever claiming to be enlightened Yoruba, desist from it. When the enlightened Yoruba speaks we know.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Convincing them is easy. Their 7000 could buy a 50kg bag of rice prior to buhari administration, that 10 k trader money can't buy a full bag today. Same with Npower people. There are a few NPower people compared to the over 11 million who lost their jobs and the new unemployed graduates in the past 3 years.

So don't worry about that. Anyone who decides to vote Buhariw because he gave them 10 k few months to elections, after 3.5 years of hardship, never had any plans for their life.

So trader moni was introduced last month bah?

So you mean all the 11 million people still remain jobless ?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

So trader moni was introduced last month bah?

So you mean all the 11 million people still remain jobless ?

No, they have been giving it out every year. Well if the APC is sure that the figure is not twice the 11 million by now they should release money for the new statistics to be released.

Did you employ them? How many new Mega companies has come up in the past 3 years?

What about those who graduated in the past 3 years? Remember that the 11 million documented are in the corporate field. Not including the SMEs that told daily.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

What is Osibanjos achievements? Besides doing what he is asked to do by the 2 men in power, according to Buharis wife?

He was able to stop obassanjos third term bid.
So it’s your clueless Peter Obi that will not do what’s he’s asked to do? You can see you are now running mad.
Keep fooling yourself by February your eyes will clear. Peter Obi should go back to his trading

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Besides Atiku and Obi are made. They will still be ok, if they loose. But will the masses be ok? Will the over 11 million who lost their jobs be ok?

I can bet enlightened Yorubas won't respond with so much emptiness. They will respond with facts than noise. When the real enlightened Yorubas respond I will know.

So wether you are globemoney or whoever claiming to be enlightened Yoruba, desist from it. When the enlightened Yoruba speaks we know.
Yes we will be very fine if Peter Obi loses. He failed to install his godson in Anambra and we are very fine better than he imagined. Let him go back to his trading. You know they will lose woefully but you want to continue fooling yourself
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

So it’s your clueless Peter Obi that will not do what’s he’s asked to do? You can see you are now running mad.
Keep fooling yourself by February your eyes will clear. Peter Obi should go back to his trading

We have seen from the father mbaka saga that obi is not a push around.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

Bruv, a lot of Yorubas think like I do so stop wasting your time thinking you will get mass contradiction of what I am saying.

Yorubas are very pragmatic. Even if not entirely happy with Buhari, that is not reason to pitch tent with a thief who sells everything not bolted down and a Yoruba-hating bigot.

Buhari has been slow in some areas but he has been steadfast in treating the SW well. We also have a very popular and competent Yoruba as his VP. Osinbajo is in with a great chance to be President in 2023 and will likely fast track the deliverance of changes we want post 2023. All in all, with everything taken into account, the Yorubas are good with the current government and will vote for it to return so find something better to do with your time.

Keep waiting for 'enlightened Yorubas' on Nairaland because you dislike the truth . You will only get "IbrahimDamola" who is Ikenna from Abia pretending to be Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

No, they have been giving it out every year. Well if the APC is sure that the figure is not twice the 11 million by now they should release money for the new statistics to be released.

Did you employ them? How many new Mega companies has come up in the past 3 years?

What about those who graduated in the past 3 years? Remember that the 11 million documented are in the corporate field. Not including the SMEs that told daily.

Bro let me make something clear to you, I do not belong to any political post, ready to campaign for any politicians or voting.
You might probably not seeing thing the way I see it.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

Yes we will be very fine if Peter Obi loses. He failed to install his godson in Anambra and we are very fine better than he imagined. Let him go back to his trading. You know they will lose woefully but you want to continue fooling yourself

You can't participate in this discussion without showing us pictures of the $2 billion airport, or the last export info of the million dollar UGU export or the $10 billion foreign investment attracted by obiano. If you can't produce this, please remain in your beer parlour. This is for national thinkers not local beer parlour praise singers. When it's time to do drinking competition in Anambra, then I can promise you VIP ticket.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

We have seen from the father mbaka saga that obi is not a push around.
What is new in father Mbaka apologizing to Obi? The message has already been passed that Peter Obi is greedy and stingy. Why didn’t Peter Obi show he’s not a push around when he tried to remove Obiano? Guess what? He lost in his own polling unit
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oshigun:

Bruv, a lot of Yorubas think like I do so stop wasting your time thinking you will get mass contradiction of what I am saying.

Yorubas are very pragmatic. Even if not entirely happy with Buhari, that is not reason to pitch tent with a thief who sells everything not bolted down and a Yoruba-hating bigot.

Buhari has been slow in some areas but he has been steadfast in treating the SW well. We also have a very popular and competent Yoruba as his VP. Osinbajo is in with a great chance to be President in 2023 and will likely fast track the deliverance of changes we want post 2023. All in all, with everything taken into account, the Yorubas are good with the current government and will vote for it to return so find something better to do with your time.

Like I said from the beginning, you will wait for a totally destroyed Nigeria to produce president. Goodluck.

You say Atiku is a thief, has buhari condemned abacha till this day?

I guess you will turn a blind eye to the suffering and hardship that people will face in the next 4 years while u wait.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Emmy713: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
IF THERE IS NO REVOLUTION WETIN WE GAIN?
Why have things gone so bad?
After 58 of independence, we still face many challenges ranging from bad roads, epileptic power supply, unemployment, high poverty rate, poor education, bad economy, inflation etc. which got me asking, "What is the problem with Nigeria? Does it mean that we lack the mental capacity to properly manage our resources?
What was the vision for the independence? How did we lose the sense of purpose and proper management? How did we end up with visionless leaders with no character, filled with so much greed and unrepentantly corrupt? Are we perpetually cursed with political leaders who lack empathy? No wonder a certain singer said, "They see us (the masses) as property, no hope for a common man on the street."
But, let us reason together. Have you ever thought of what goes on in the mind of our leaders? They find comfort in other developed countries, send their children to their schools abroad, seek for medical treatments, buy houses, build industries and lodge the looted Nigerian funds to those countries abroad with no remorse for leaving our education sector in dilapidation - no classroom, no teaching equipment, non-payment of salaries resulting to incessant strike thereby allowing the masses to suffer. In all of these, WETIN WE GAIN!
Many industries have been shut down while many others are striving to survive due to bad infrastructures, no good roads, poor electricity supply, bad government policies that only benefit very few society elites but turning many youths to commercial motorcycle (okada) riders, tricycle(keke) drivers, wheelbarrow pushers, internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) and all sorts of illicit act.
A speaker once said Africa is a cemetery. Their rich men buy houses and live in Europe, build their industries in Australia, go to Asian counties for tourism, have their summer holidays in America. But when they die, the corpses are brought back to Africa for burial. Sadly, the fact remains that nothing is working in this country. As a Nigerian youth, you are probably still in your parents’ house (eating mama thank ma and thank sir) and cannot boast of having ₦20,000 in your account.
Election is when you will be given ₦4,000 per vote by the corrupt politicians, when the youths who are supposed to be the future leaders of the country will be recruited as political thugs, snatching of ballot boxes and other illicit acts while these evil politicians send their wards overseas to safety.
If we do not rise against this illicit act as youths, WETIN WE GAIN?
Year after year, we keep hoping for the best while things keep falling apart with no plans for us. Nigerians keep dying in the hands of malevolent elites. Many Nigerian youths are rotting away in different prisons around the globe while many young women are in the streets for prostitution.
I think that enough is enough! Let us rise. Arise oh Compatriots! Let the frustration and our desire for change in order to get a better quality of life fuel a political revolution. The time has come for us to take our future into our hands irrespective of religion, ethnicity and otherwise. Let us say no to political slavery, let us say no to useless and dumb politics, let us hold our leaders accountable for their misdeeds, let us join hands in one movement for the sake of our unborn generation and say no to this wicked act.
Because if we as youths do not join political movement, "Wetin we gain!"
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

What is new in father Mbaka apologizing to Obi? The message has already been passed that Peter Obi is greedy and stingy. Why didn’t Peter Obi show he’s not a push around when he tried to remove Obiano? Guess what? He lost in his own polling unit

There is no back door to this conversation. Go and get the info I requested or keep mute.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:
Mtcheeew.. Wey I think say u dey share money

All this long epistle just because of Atiku. Anyways, majority of SW have made up their minds.

If Atiku couldn't point out to one single project he achieved in 8 years as a vp, then he is unsellable.

I am still wondering how Atiku is going to convinced beneficiaries of Npower and Tradermoni to vote for him.

Buhari may not be perfect nor an angel, but his visible projects and achievements are already speaking for him.

Probably you are unsure where an average Yoruba stands. Now you have it
Bro where did he keep the projects
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

Globemoney same as Nonsonow

Abeg, don't kill yourself cos of Obi. If you ever wish to succeed in life, then you don't have to bring others down
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

You can't participate in this discussion without showing us pictures of the $2 billion airport, or the last export info of the million dollar UGU export or the $10 billion foreign investment attracted by obiano. If you can't produce this, please remain in your beer parlour. This is for national thinkers not local beer parlour praise singers. When it's time to do drinking competition in Anambra, then I can promise you VIP ticket.
Haha, you are really in pains, tell us what happened to the 250 million Peter Obi gave his aide to export as governor, was the money returned to Anambra State? Where he got the money to build his supermarket in Abuja as governor? Until you answer this Obi is just wasting his time.
Peter Obi is a local politician, no one takes him serious except his paid social media warriors, that is why all SE leaders across all parties have rejected him and his ambition.
Again Anambra is far better than how Obi left it.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

Bro where did he keep the projects

You are from which region?
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:
I have called this crucial meeting so we can both discuss the future of this great Nation Nigeria ahead of 2019 elections.

It is clear now that majority if Nigerians don't want total change and a new Nigeria, else we would all be standing behind the likes of Kinsley moghalu.

So what we are now looking at is a slightly better Nigeria.

The reason I am calling the yorubas in here is because if Buhari wins in 2019, power should be shifting to the south. Though igbos are next in line, but the yorubas are also eyeing the position.

If anybody was to stand behind buhari today, it should be the igbos. So that we can produce a president in 2023. However, because we are traders and business minded, we find it difficult to put regional interest above national interest.

We are everywhere, We live and mingle with everyone, we have customers from every tribe. We buy land and build everywhere. We see everyone who shares the same "currency" with us as our brothers and sisters."

That is why we are mostly into transport, because we can move people, goods and services from one region to the other.

This is why we are more interested in a working Nigeria for all than ourselves alone. Because if Nigeria works for everyone, both we and our customers from every part of the country will be happy.

Ojukwu went to war because we wanted a Nigeria that works for all. Today we are clamouring for the same restructuring.

Ngozi okonjo Iweala ensured that the Nigerian debt was cancelled.

Igbos voted Abiola because they believed his government will work for all. May his soul rest in peace.

We voted GEJ not because he is igbo, but because his government worked for all. Today we have seen nepotism in a dimension never experienced.

Even the corruption is higher in this administration. The terrorism , bokoharam has become more sophisticated. While GEJ released money to all to end clashes between farmers and herdsmen. We have seen government taking sides with herdsmen in this administration.

The fuel we protested for is higher today with more subsidy.

On a normal day, no Igbo man should present himself as VP candidate for Atiku when we know the presidency could get to us in 2023.

But as always, igbos are ready and willing to sacrifice regional presidential ambition for a Nigeria that works for all.

Tinubus wife lamented the treatment of APC on her husband.

Buharis wife on the other hand lamented the way the administration is run by others .

These two women are saying the same thing. The government is run by others and are incapable of making decisions for national interest.

Fashola has said the yorubas should vote Buhari for power to return to the SW in 2023, not because he has done well.

So the questions the Igbos and yorubas will have to ask ourselves are:

Should we allow Buhari destroy Nigeria for another 4 years, so that the igbos and yorubas will struggle to produce president of a totally destroyed country in 2023?

Will the North Support Buhari fully for a second term, knowing fully well that he has failed and power will move to the south in 2023, or will they support Atiku to give them mother 8 years in power while Nigeria works for all?

I call on my yoruba brothers to reason and choose between a Nigeria that works for all or a totally destroyed Nigeria in 2023?

I believe igbos are ready to make the sacrifice and will go for a Nigeria that works for all. But my yoruba brothers and sisters, what's your choice?

Remember, poverty, unemployment, insecurity does not know tribe or region. The over 11 million people who have lost their jobs in this first tenure are not from a particular tribe. And since the statics is documented, I can bet that 70% of that figure are from the south.

Soldiers and people killed by bokoharam, come from every region. The herdsmen have also attacked people in every region.

Every region buys fuel at 145 and changes naira to dollar at the same 365.

ASU strike is affecting students from every region.

So let's make decisions that benefit all, rather than us alone.

You can go through my posts prior to 2015 elections, to know that I am not just writing for writing sake, but warning of dangers ahead.

https://www.nairaland.com/1959668/buhari-black-white-television

https://www.nairaland.com/2207557/nigerians-pay-price-new-govt

https://www.nairaland.com/1986783/dangers-voting-out-gej-apc

Just like my previous posts, this post will stand as a witness against us, if we repeat the same mistake of 2015.

That's how Nigeria can become great. GOD BLESS A UNITED PROSPEROUS NIGERIA.

i wanted to already write go fvck your self,but somehow i didnt....

i returned to read all what you wrote...

okay...now.....

ehnnnnn....GO FVCK SELF.....!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

Globemoney same as Nonsonow

Abeg, don't kill yourself cos of Obi. If you ever wish to succeed in life, then you don't have to bring others down

You have to be down to bring someone down. Guess where he is.. grin cheesy
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

Globemoney same as Nonsowow

Kindly point out a lie in Anything I posted. I deal on facts and not sentiments. Saying the truth about Peter Obi is not the same as bringing him down, we know beyond his treacherous and cunning nature.
Mekaboy is here selling atiku not because he believes in atiku but he’s a part of the funded Peter Obi social media team that wants him to get back to power

1 Like

Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by mekaboy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
globemoney:

Haha, you are really in pains, tell us what happened to the 250 million Peter Obi gave his aide to export as governor, was the money returned to Anambra State? Where he got the money to build his supermarket in Abuja as governor? Until you answer this Obi is just wasting his time.
Peter Obi is a local politician, no one takes him serious except his paid social media warriors, that is why all SE leaders across all parties have rejected him and his ambition.
Again Anambra is far better than how Obi left it.

When you are ready to have a discussion, you know what to do.Unless you want to confess that Obiano lied to his state and Nigerians about UGU , $2 billion airport and $10 billion foreign investment. Then apologize on his behalf.
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

i wanted to already write go fvck your self,but somehow i didnt....

i returned to read all what you wrote...

okay...now.....

ehnnnnn....GO FVCK SELF.....!!!!!

That's too harsh. Grow up bro
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

You are from which region?
I know you're from West but I have Been living in the west since 2011 I didn't not see any Buhari projects
Mind you I voted for him but he didn't do what he promised us
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

That's too harsh. Grow up bro

am sorry....kenyans pissed me off before....
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by globemoney: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
mekaboy:

When you are ready to have a discussion, you know what to do.
I guess it’s time to abandon this thread and create another one from a different angle as this one has failed again like others before it cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:09pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hizzy:

I know you're from West but I have Been living in the west since 2011 I didn't not see any Buhari projects
Mind you I voted for him but he didn't do what he promised us

See, I am not campaigning nor voting for any candidate. But you can never , I repeat never compared Atiku with Buhari..

Tiger woods is not a footballer now
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by helinues: 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

am sorry....kenyans pissed me off before....

It is okay bro. We are together.

It seems like you are an Omoluwabi. Let be representing that on this forum even if things do no got our ways sometimes
Re: 2019: Igbos, Yorubas come in here. by bantudra: 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
helinues:

It is okay bro. We are together.

It seems like you are an Omoluwabi. Let be representing that on this forum even if things do no got our ways sometimes

bros,am urhobo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocking: See The Number Of Tradermoni National Assembly Budget Could Benefit / Fulani Have Officially Conquered Yorubaland / Igbos Originated From Israel, Here's The Biblical Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.