Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Your Husband Must Cheat On You! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Must Cheat On You! (4903 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Either The Husband Or Wife Must Cheat For Marriage To ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
Does anyone ever wonder why HIV infection rates are so high in this part of the world? Here is why!
St*upid women justifying nonsense. Get help instead of exposing your lack of self-respect.

5 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:
Where you people get these statistics from and the kind of men you hang around, I don't know. I know men who's never cheated on their wives and they well in years in their marriages.

Victor can I tell you the truth? She’s right!
95% of men will cheat on their wives, including good men. Don’t ask me how I came about this statistics.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
VictorRomanov:

How did you arrive at the 95% of men who have cheated. You interviewed them all?
Bro do you have friends or colleagues? Like are you living under the rock? Or you have friends who assume you are a Jew and keep you in the dark? Lol.
Most of the married men I know, colleagues, Neighbour etc have cheated. Lol. Not all, but most.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
DukeNija:

Bro do you have friends or colleagues? Like are you living under the rock? Or you have friends who assume you are a Jew and keep you in the dark? Lol.
Most of the married men I know, colleagues, Neighbour etc have cheated. Lol. Not all, but most.

Of course, they have. Why wouldn't they? They grew up in a culture that encourages male infidelity. How many of your friends have (had) STDs? Have you discussed it by any chance? You should!

Seems like Nigerian men have too much time on their hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MannieA(f): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
DukeNija:

95% of men will cheat on their wives, including good men. Don’t ask me how I came about this statistics.

how did you come about it

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off--A wise woman.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
The truth shall set you free, but first it will piss you off--A wise woman.

The truth is that some men cite some made-up statistics to coerce women into accepting their bu*llshit and even their diseases.
Are you pissed or free yet?

4 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 12:05am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

The truth is that some men cite some made-up statistics to coerce women into accepting their bu*llshit and even their diseases.
Are you pissed or free yet?
Alright.
By your own estimate, what do you think is the percentage of men that cheat?
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:

how did you come about it

Lol @ Mannie
Not to scare you but you need to understand how an average man thinks before you’ll fully grasp where I’m coming from. An average man only needs an opportunity to cheat and when there’s none, most will create it. It takes the very strong grace of God and a man who is truly into God to be faithful. 95% of married men will cheat at one point EOD

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Alright.
By your own estimate, what do you think is the percentage of men that cheat?

Of the men who can afford it 100% cheesy
It's the culture and HIV is real wink

Good luck to y'all.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Of course, they have. Why wouldn't they? They grew up in a culture that encourages male infidelity. How many of your friends have (had) STDs? Have you discussed it by any chance? You should!

Seems like Nigerian men have too much time on their hands.

Women cheat too but with men there’s a wave
A Faithful husband is one who hasn’t been caught grin
It’s worse if he has money cry
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 10, 2018
DukeNija:

Lol @ Mannie
Not to scare you but you need to understand how an average man thinks before you’ll fully grasp where I’m coming from. An average man only needs an opportunity to cheat and when there’s none, most will create it. It takes the very strong grace of God and a man who is truly into God to be faithful. 95% of married men will cheat at one point EOD

Moral of the story:

Do not marry the average, get an extraordinary man who does not insert his d*ick into any and every vag*ina that presents herself to him, smelly, bacteria-infested or not.

4 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 12:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Moral of the story:

Do not marry the average, get an extraordinary man who does not insert his d*ick into any and every vag*ina that presents herself to him, smelly, bacteria-infested or not.

Wrong babe
Extra ordinary what Bull piss!!
You think you’ll make a man stay faithful cos he loves you? Lmaooooo
He loves his appetite more
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Good luck to y'all.
HIV is caused by ignorance , not infidelity.
By the way, what is it with you and HIV? Mankind has all but conquered that disease.
When it is totally eradicated --as it will soon be -- what will be your next port of call.
HIV was not always there. Men were cheating before that disease and will continue to cheat after it.
Kiss the truth.

Monogamy is unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
DukeNija:

Wrong babe
Extra ordinary what Bull piss!!
You think you’ll make a man stay faithful cos he loves you? Lmaooooo
He loves his appetite more

Don't call me babe. EVER!
Now go and play with your equals.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
By the way, what is it with you and HIV? Mankind has all but conquered that disease.
When it is totally eradicated --as it will soon be -- what will be your next port of call.
HIV was not always there. Men were cheating before that disease and will continue to cheat after it.
Kiss the truth.

Monogamy is unnatural.

Ever heard of hepatitis, chlamydia, genital warts, herpes, HPV?

And if HIV is caused by ignorance then you are at high risk of contracting it. grin

HIV is what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Ever heard of hepatitis, chlamydia, genital warts, herpes, HPV?
Yeah, and probably every disease discovered by man. In any case all of these are curable except herpes. You are also protected against them you protect yourself against HIV.

And if HIV is caused by ignorance then you are at high risk of contracting it. grin
Coming from you this is a compliment. I'll take it.
Though I must also say you are also at risk if your partner is ignorant and unfaithful.

HIV is what? grin
Your place of refuge when you don't want to accept the truth of the unnaturalness of male monogamy.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 12:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

Don't call me babe. EVER! Now go and play with your equals.
Ouch!!!
That is going to hurt in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Julivas(m): 1:23am On Dec 10, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Nigeria has a population of about 180m people. Let's say women outnumber men by 2:1. That means that we would about 60m men. 95% of that would be 57m. You are trying to tell me that you've counselled 60m men and found of that 57m men cheat on their wives?

How about I tell that you that the only people who come to you for counselling are those with marital problems caused by cheating and that reasonably means that majority of them would be cheats because that's why they have problems in the first place. What about those who've never had need for counselling because they sort themselves out. Did you count that too?

See eh, the world has a way of making bad look good. By saying 95% you are trying to make the majority of men who do not cheat feel that it is normal to cheat and something is wrong with them for not doing so.

Peace!
Though she may be wrong with her statistics, but I will like to correct your impression. She doesn't need to interview the whole 57 million before arriving at that percentage. She can make use of a small sample size and generalise her findings. Therefore, she may be correct with that figure.

Besides, with the rate of marital issues she is not far from the truth.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MuttleyLaff: 1:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Mindfulness:
100%?
Balderdash.
You realise you lie like a cheap throw rug with this statistics.

Mindfulness:
Not necessarily the culture, but yeah HIV is real

Mindfulness:
Good luck to y'all.
Button or zip up

Ranchhoddas:
It's actually caused by both

Ranchhoddas:
By the way, what is it with you and HIV?
Mankind has all but conquered that disease.
It is managed not conquered

Ranchhoddas:
When it is totally eradicated
--as it will soon be -- what will be your next port of call
Pipe dream because there is no HIV cure and not soon yet
The threat and scourge will always be there

Ranchhoddas:
HIV was not always there.
Men were cheating before that disease and will continue to cheat after it.
"And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.
Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin,
they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
"
- Romans 1:27

HIV might not have always been there but it's distant cousin(s) previously was or had.
Men were promiscuous, prostituting themselves and cheating before HIV and/or back in the day
and so were getting infected, as seen in Romans 1:27, with HIV's distant cousin(s)

Ranchhoddas:
Kiss the truth.
I'll rather be slapped with the truth, than be kissed with a lie

Ranchhoddas:
Monogamy is unnatural.
What is unnatural about monogamy?
Why are you implying monogamy is unnatural?
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2018
DukeNija:

I don't think you guys understand my disagreement with her. If you say many, it's a different thing. If you say cheating is rampant it is not a wrong statement.

Eg. If I say 95% of the boys who reach puberty have wet dreams, the reasonable deduction from that statement is that it is normal to have wet dreams when you reach puberty. This is different from saying many boys who hit puberty have wet dreams. The second statement leaves room for the other many boys who may not have wet dreams during puberty. (I am just giving an example ooo, I am not saying it is a fact oo)

I want to think you understand me now. It is not a matter of not being aware of a menace. And as mentioned earlier I also know people who's been faithful to their wives for about 20-25 years of marriage and more.

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 4:34am On Dec 10, 2018
DukeNija:

If I cant ask you how you came about it, then don't tell me something you cant verify.

The pressure to cheat is very high. And it gets harder with social media and network which makes if easier to find strange woman at just a click. But many men have successfully overcome this temptation and many are still doing. You just need to know how.

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by nnamdibig(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2018
At the begining of the story it was 95% of men that cheats and at the end it was all men that cheats.
How inconsistent can this unstable statistics be?

That your hubby or boyfriend cheats on you or that you stay in environment where cheating is rampant does not mean 95%/all men cheats.

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by CanadianNaija: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2018
Flowers95:
Hello ladies

I’m going to give some advice to you. As an older woman I can guarantee you that 95% men will cheat on you, unfortunately dear that is just the reality. Especially if you have been together for a very long time, the nature of a man is to pursue and chase a woman, after marriage or a long term relationship, that chase is no longer there most times, hence the urge for him to look outside. Unfortunately as women, we just cannot understand this as our emotional and mental state is very contrasting to males. If you marry a man who is successful, the chances become even higher. Cheating has become so accessible and easy, it is very rare to find a faithful man in this era my lovely people. I have counselled a lot of women and men over the years including highly religious people and I’ve realised human beings must be human beings.

Now my dear, I want you ladies to understand this. A man can truly love his wife and cheat on her, it is extremely possible, but it is how he handles it that shows if he really respects you as his wife. Side flings should be regarded as such, and nothing more. If your partner or husband leaves traces around of his infidelity and makes no effort to hide his dirty laundry from you and to the world, then you need to second guess your relationship.

1. He is publicly seen with his side chicks in daylight, without an atom of shame, knowing that he could be seen by friends, family or outsiders
2. Leaving text messages on his phone, pictures and all other evidence that can easily be traced
3. Making calls in front of you. Coming back home occasionally at different times of the night
4. Spending ridiculous amounts of money on these women.
5. Introducing his friends to these side chicks.
6. Bringing the side chicks near your matrimonial home or area

I could go on and on my dear, but if your partner/husband participates in any of those listed above, he has no regard or respect for you and is possibly trying to find his way out. A man who truly loves and respects his wife will by all means hide is infidelity and all possible tracks. He will go out of his way to protect his wife, as he will not want to cause her any embarrassment. An example I want to give is Jay Z.

The reason why that man is still respected today; is how he handled his cheating scandal with his wife. As famous as he is, he hid all his tracks and made sure that nothing could get out to the public that could possibly embarrass his wife. It wasn’t until he admitted it, that the world got to know. So my dear, before you forgive your partner for cheating look at how he handled the situation, that is the true sign of his love and care for you. All men cheat, but not all men cheat with integrity.

Good day my lovely people. Those who need advice should please pm me. Thanks

I’m sorry that your husband has turned you into this mess.

There are still good men out there, not everyone will settle and for good reason, I mean, look at you.

3 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by DukeNija(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I don't think you guys understand my disagreement with her. If you say many, it's a different thing. If you say cheating is rampant it is not a wrong statement.

Eg. If I say 95% of the boys who reach puberty have wet dreams, the reasonable deduction from that statement is that it is normal to have wet dreams when you reach puberty. This is different from saying many boys who hit puberty have wet dreams. The second statement leaves room for the other many boys who may not have wet dreams during puberty. (I am just giving an example ooo, I am not saying it is a fact oo)

I want to think you understand me now. It is not a matter of not being aware of a menace. And as mentioned earlier I also know people who's been faithful to their wives for about 20-25 years of marriage and more.

I understand your POV and I accept it. But you need to consider the fact that most men will not admit ever cheating on their wives. The sample size you mentioned who are ‘faithful’ might not be as innocent as you think. It takes those who truly know them from a different angle to make such claims and even so, only God truly knows people. The only man I can vouch for is my father. 95% of Married men will cheat at one point in their marriage!
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by VictorRomanov: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2018
DukeNija:

I understand your POV and I accept it. But you need to consider the fact that most men will not admit ever cheating on their wives. The sample size you mentioned who are ‘faithful’ might not be as innocent as you think. It takes those who truly know them from a different angle to make such claims and even so, only God truly knows people. The only man I can vouch for is my father. 95% of Married men will cheat at one point in their marriage!

So lets not assume they are guilty till they are proven so. They are many disciplined men like your dad.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Ranchhoddas: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

It's actually caused by both

It is managed not conquered
All but conquered. Viral loads can be reduced to levels where it becomes non-transmitable.

Pipe dream because there is no HIV cure and not soon yet
The threat and scourge will always be there
It will be there till the day it is no longer there.

"And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other.
Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin,
they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
"
- Romans 1:27
O tun ti bere

HIV might not have always been there but it's distant cousin(s) previously was or had.
Men were promiscuous, prostituting themselves and cheating before HIV and/or back in the day
and so were getting infected, as seen in Romans 1:27, with HIV's distant cousin(s)
And man continues to conquer all of them

I'll rather be slapped with the truth, than be kissed with a lie
Me too

What is unnatural about monogamy
Why are you implying monogamy is unnatural?
Every man is a cheat by nature. Some are held by cultural, social or religious restraints.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 10, 2018
PrincewithGod:

Am one of them, been married for 10yrs now, not cheated on her once.

Please sir, with all due respect, I want to ask you this.

Before you got married, did you have many girls around that you were sleeping with?

If yes, how were you able to stay focus in your marriage and let them go.
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by OCTAVO: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2018
When I see posts like this, I wonder how people reason. Her assertion could be based on her experiential encounters and that of few others around her. But how does that in anyway translate to 95%? I mean that figure is so unrealistic and exaggerated. Sadly, some women will allow this falsehood sink in their subconscious. Did you take census of men that cheat and the ones that don't? 95% is gross generalisation which is completely wrong of you because your statistics is faulty. Stop peddling fallacy in the name of your few counselling sessions.

1 Like

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by MuttleyLaff: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
All but conquered.
Viral loads can be reduced to levels where it becomes non-transmitable
I will give you that you are right in that contracting HIV is no longer a death sentence to carry in as much you medically address it quite quickly and early enough but it really is suppression mate.

Ranchhoddas:
It will be there till the day it is no longer there
HIV will always be there to be a threat and scourge to at least the promiscuous, cheats and those prostituting themselves

Ranchhoddas:
O tun ti bere
Ranch what use of having great friends for, if not to piss you off enough to think.
Ajekutamomi to nso Yoruba.
Ah mo beri oo. Atenshun sir! Salute.

Many are not properly informed about Romans 1:27

Ranchhoddas:
And man continues to conquer all of them
Man never conquers them Ranch
Man becomes wiser, man manages them, man suppresses them.
Another bogey is round the corner waiting for man to contend with.
It never stops Ranch, until the end.

Ranchhoddas:
Me too
At least two of us to start with

Ranchhoddas:
Every man is a cheat by nature.
Some are held by cultural, social or religious restraints.
Why is every man a cheat by nature?
Were every man in the beginning always a cheat by nature?
Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by djoe21(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Julivas:

Though she may be wrong with her statistics, but I will like to correct your impression. She doesn't need to interview the whole 57 million before arriving at that percentage. She can make use of a small sample size and generalise her findings. Therefore, she may be correct with that figure.

Besides, with the rate of marital issues she is not far from the truth.

Bro, the smaller the sample size, the further away you will be from the fact.

Also, her sample size is biased because it is those who have problems (probably cheating related) that will seek her services. So Mr RVictor is correct.

By the way, this is coming from a Statistician as well as an Economist. cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Husband Must Cheat On You! by K9blunt(f): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Nigeria has a population of about 180m people. Let's say women outnumber men by 2:1. That means that we would about 60m men. 95% of that would be 57m. You are trying to tell me that you've counselled 60m men and found of that 57m men cheat on their wives?

How about I tell that you that the only people who come to you for counselling are those with marital problems caused by cheating and that reasonably means that majority of them would be cheats because that's why they have problems in the first place. What about those who've never had need for counselling because they sort themselves out. Did you count that too?

See eh, the world has a way of making bad look good. By saying 95% you are trying to make the majority of men who do not cheat feel that it is normal to cheat and something is wrong with them for not doing so.

Peace!

Thank you so much..... Indeed the wise are becoming extinct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ex Is Better On Bed Than My Husband,am Confused(i Got Married Recetly) / World’s Saddest Wedding:17year Old Russian Girl Forced To Marry Police Chief, 47 / He's 27years Old, An Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.