Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,514 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. (7023 Views)

World No Bra Day 2019: Share Your Pictures Here / Guys Post Your Picture And Location To Get A Lady / Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
Colourich:
Where are those poverty stricken bastards that won't stop disturbing me on this forum? come and post your pictures. I'm waiting.

I just want a taste of your pussy, a handjob would be fine too. No blówjob though, no no no, those teeth look darn sharp.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by BRMN: 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Guys make una be careful oo

No go enter one chance oo
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sholah96:
Hobbies: attending meetings, playing pool/lotto, bathing
Presently on a break in the netherlands
My pinshure is attached below
I look forward 2 hearing from u soon

Oh Lord! Look at that, you want to suck the life out of that kid? No no nooo.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
BRMN:
Guys be careful oo

Yeah, you have nice hands. You could make tones of money given handjobs. Can I have your digits?

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by godwinboy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
never minding all the bizarre comments in the thread, i decided to give it a try
cause it's a civilised world and we're all her to catch fun and who know next?
anyways Am Godwin 23, based in enugu i work for samsung as a sales representative for Huawel brand
can't include my contact tho, my profile is open
shalom

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ruggedtimi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
godwinboy:
never minding all the bizarre comments in the thread, i decided to give it a try
cause it's a civilised world and we're all her to catch fun and who know next?
anyways Am Godwin 23, based in enugu i work for samsung as a sales representative for Huawel brand
can't include my contact tho, my profile is open
shalom
guy u don mess up!! the babe no go still call u

2 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Lavoca: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2018
delectablegyal:

wow! you gym. your phone number is not there. you seem like a player. let me see what is obtainable in your face. where you stay is also my concern. the environment is looking unkempt. you are sure you can take care of a lady?. oh. you have nothing to offer. I see why. goodluck. you can not be chosen.
Take care of a lady? Are you a dog or cat that can't fend for itself?

What happens to you taking care of him. Later, you will come here and be forming one foolish feminist

6 Likes

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lavoca:

What happens to you taking care of him. Later, you will come here and be forming one foolish feminist

do you know DAT u are giving her the attention she needs by commenting on the thread

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Lavoca:

help me ask her, what happen to feminist.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by finalboss(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:

do you know DAT u are giving her the attention she needs by commenting on the thread

MannieA I want to hug you so tight, I promise I will not deflect your boobs in the process.

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:18am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti you have a nice pair of boobies. Shouldn't you be at sleep?
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 10, 2018
Matured guys who are interested won't even comment but dm codedly.

If d op is actually serious, she'll meet NL peeps.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
finalboss:
yea, we know. How are you Doing ?

hmm..okay tho I'm good..you
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:19am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Hummm, did it work for you?
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:21am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

MannieA I want to hug you so tight, I promise I will not deflect your boobs in the process.

osheyyyy.....if I knock you ehnn
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:22am On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:

osheyyyy.....if I knock you ehnn

Come on, I know you like it.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by finalboss(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

Hummm, did it work for you?
lol. I Don do am pass.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:27am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
lol. I Don do am pass.

I can make you happy. Orgasm is guaranteed, what do you say?
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:29am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

Come on, I know you like it.

u dunno me...I will bite ur Mfing dick off.. no jokes
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2018
finalboss:
whats hmm for ?? I'm fine. Good morning.

lol...nothing...
good morning too...didn't even know it was past 12 already... hmm..stress
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 10, 2018
ositadima1:

I can make you happy. Orgasm is guaranteed, what do you say?
I've had enough of that to last a lifetime. Happiness that comes from orgasm is momentarily, it's fleeting, get that into your head OK.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by ositadima1(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2018
MannieA:

u dunno me...I will bite ur Mfing dick off.. no jokes

Are you down? Let's roll and I am going to ride you so good girl. I don't date though.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by finalboss(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2018
finalboss:
is there Smthing you want to say?? I knw you like insults, stress Then why is she still awake hun ?

.ouch...DAT hurt...I don't like insult...nah...
I don't want to say anything tho..I'm cool..very chill..lol

I'm kinda busy rn..dats y I'm still awake
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by finalboss(m): 12:54am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by MannieA(f): 12:58am On Dec 10, 2018
finalboss:
Hehe, remember what you did the last time?. Whats even funny ?. Hey i damn serious here. You far frm cool

wat did I do the last time...
uhmm..so..I'm not cool...aiit...lol...dats serious... I dunno wat to say about DAT... I mean..... I'm harsh...but..I'm still cool...
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by finalboss(m): 1:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Shatap!!!!...we don see u Matured ladygrin grin

All these Anambla gals...

give me licecheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nicklaus619(m): 4:11am On Dec 10, 2018
SmellySperm:

Asslicker, u be ode! Nobody dey chat her up, she just wan feel among

I wanted to slap the shit outa ya face but then I checked ya moniker and say to my self, u don't worth the trouble, u have already slapped ya brain, u can't comprehend simple English words I guess, read what I wrote again and stop making a fool outa ya self here.
Re: Guys Post Your Pictures Here. I Am Searching. by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 10, 2018
Lolzz this OP never still change... I sorry for who take am serious sha cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood / Moment 4: Women Are Paraded Naked Through Streets In Pakistan For 'stealing' (vi / Love Letters To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.