Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Thread Closed!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread Closed!!!!! (2416 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Sincerely alot of guys have that disgusting attitude. A girl will tell you she's already in a committed relationship yet you'll keep disturbing her. Why wasting your time beating a dead horse. undecided
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
How old are you? sad
Avedonn:

I guess you are mistaken your father's character and mentality for all men.

Your father has failed you with his inept characteristics and now you've turn to pest on nairaland.

Even without asking I know you've been severely circulated between some men that could temporally withstand your sick upbringing and when they eventually found out you are a dangerous liability, they dumped your foolish ass. Hence your reason for such bitterness.

Do not blame all men. You should instead blame your father for failing in his civic responsibility of raising you properly.

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Avedonn: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
How old are you? sad
Old enough to identify a sick individual with questionable upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by djpaparazzi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Avedonn:

Your father has failed you with his inept characteristics and now you've turn to pest on nairaland.

Even without asking I know you've been severely circulated between some men that could temporally withstand your sick upbringing and when they eventually found out you are a dangerous liability, they dumped your foolish ass. Hence your reason for such bitterness.

Do not blame all men. You should instead blame your father for failing in his civic responsibility of raising you properly.

why the father insult? She said most males not all males. Abeg bro, take it easy
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
Then you should understand what she's trying to say. Boys these days are too pervert. Even some older men. The way they look at girls lustfully while walking or in their cars is too much.
Avedonn:

Old enough to identify a sick individual with questionable upbringing.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Avedonn: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
djpaparazzi:
why the father insult? She said most males not all males. Abeg bro, take it easy

You don't seems to understand. She used the word "most" to exclude her father from her generalization. She knew if she said all some people will use it against her.

That girl is sick.

Go through her previous post and you'll agree with me.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by bestpunterever: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Them don fvck this one finish, used and dump.

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Avedonn: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Then you should understand what she's trying to say. Boys these days are too pervert. Even some older men. The way they look at girls lustfully while walking or in their cars is too much.

Please don't support the girl's sick opinion. She always insult men at will.

What if we say most women are prostitute just because of less than 1% of women that engaged is such way of life?

She's just trying so hard to be a feminist without even knowing what it stands for.

She thought feminisms is all about insulting men.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Oreofepeters: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
This one is far from sweetbuns, this one issa bitterbuns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
SillyeRabbit:
Sincerely alot of guys have that disgusting attitude. A girl will tell you she's already in a committed relationship yet you'll keep disturbing her. Why wasting your time beating a dead horse. undecided
finally someone with sense
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by SweetBuns(f): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This one is far from sweetbuns, this one issa bitterbuns.
undecided
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Oreofepeters: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
SweetBuns:
undecided
when you go retire from all these rants it's becoming stale.......................... If you continue like this, you won't get boyfriend.

What has men done to you to warrant this? Did anyone break your heart.?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by carter009(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
That's what I asked her too.
Oreofepeters:
when you go retire from all these rants it's becoming stale.......................... If you continue like this, you won't get boyfriend.

What has men done to you to warrant this? Did anyone break your heart.?
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by orisa37: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
And for that you will die a Lesbian.
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by jorion(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2018
SillyeRabbit:

U r partially right but it also has something to do with the complicated nature of girls. I'f a girl asks a guy out and he says yes/no, he means it, this isn't applicable to ladies. So guys have become complacent in the idea that a girl will always change her mind when cajoled. I know that there's a lot of sexism out there but girls aren't helping. Well, not all men are controlled by sex, so don't put all in one basket
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Avedonn:

See finishing cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy, if her papa see this thing wey you tell am, im go quickly disown am sharperly. grin
Re: Thread Closed!!!!! by Badilstical(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
SweetBuns:
My conclusion, most males out there are disgusting perverts. Girls please and please, not all males are okay. Some are morally bankrupt
You ask question you know even let persin comment you kukuma answer again . Between your post and men who is perverting here.
Attention seek is ember no go look for husband for us village stay here the pervart till Jesus come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinwe The 16yr Old Bride In Anambra Divorced & Freed Finally! / A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Let's Marry ?marry Me Now? We Can Hustle Together Is A Big Lie Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.