Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? (8709 Views)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by shakerz1: 12:56am On Aug 02, 2010
In this mouth. Th mouth before Ramadan a lot of people marry. Most of them, if not all of them, are young. really young. in their 20's. Most of the weddings happen in the last 15 days of Sha'ban. That gives you 15, or if you're lucky you get about 25 days before the Holy mouth comes. In which one have to cut down on intercourse. ( yes the halaal one. haram one is not even in question) So, I'm wondering, how the hell do newlyweds manage to keep their hands off of each other? In 15/20 days, I know i would still be jumping her while she is cooking Lunch. grin If am marrying, i will do it the beginning of the year. or right after Ramadan, so by the time next ramadan comes, i will be at the point, am avoiding her grin
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Navi613: 1:54am On Aug 02, 2010
My nikah happened in Sha'ban ain't really anything wrong with it. If you base a marriage on sex alone then it'll quickly deteriorate when you OR your wife becomes raw from all the rabbit humping. Then what? Its only during the day and you should dedicate it to getting deeds and being closer to Allah, then at night at iftaar its on like Donkey Kong. In Ramadan everything is blessed, so I'll be getting amplified deeds at night while you toss and turn alone
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by BluMalam(m): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2010
See JOB grin tongue grin
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
Navi613:

My nikah happened in Sha'ban ain't really anything wrong with it. If you base a marriage on sex alone then it'll quickly deteriorate when you OR your wife becomes raw from all the rabbit humping. Then what? Its only during the day and you should dedicate it to getting deeds and being closer to Allah, then at night at iftaar its on like Donkey Kong. In Ramadan everything is blessed, so I'll be getting amplified deeds at night while you toss and turn alone

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by morfeus: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2010
nice one navi613! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by easyimj: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2010
i dont realy see anything wrong with this in as much as she is your wife u ar lawfull to touch her before fasting or after breaking your fasting.
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by SHEAU(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2010
I ve warned my gf not to come to my house during rammadan to aviod uhmnn, /
kiss
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by vanariso(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
Hi shakerz 1,
It seems u are one those ignorant fellows (Muslim /Christian) who will rather sarcastically criticize than ask questions humbly .
The Islamic Stance
It’s usually easy for whoever Allah gives understanding and impossible to comprehend by whoever Allah as strayed.may Allah keep us on the right path.
Its a great sin to have sex out of wedlock and in Ramadan. However  its enormous blessing to have sex with ur wife at anytime and greater (X10) during the nights of Ramadan- sin any good deed is multiplied by ten in ramadan. Its a sin to take any meal prepared by ur girlfriend except by ur mum, sister ,cousin etc whom are relatives and not a girlfriend or any lady u have not cemented / legally married to you. During Ramadan,the gate of heaven is open wide and the gate of hell is closed/locked. Shaytan (Satan)  and his cohorts (demons) are chained and Allah changes destinies from bad to good. The blessings and rahmah of Allah is incomprehendable during Ramadan because the Holy Quran was revealed during this month. Allah also gives u the benefits of 1000days worship on the night of blessing (laylatul qodri- where a night’s worship is greater than 1000days worship of a pious Muslim-Samson –Shamusu gaasi). Muslims are generally encouraged to get married early as soon as u are matured (when ur testosterone and progesterone  is building up and u re roaring to experiment and charge like a bull on the opposite sex---- this reduces sins in a society and avoids single home while maintaining a rational society) .So u see its better to avoid and exchange the  wrath of Allah at any time and especially during Ramadan for his boundless and infinite mercies.
That’s why conscious Muslims run to get married before Ramadan and at least seek His forgiveness during this holy month, for ur records, Muslims have been fasting for a month and half now. We fast 2 months before Ramadan which is not compulsory. Most Christians don’t know this and think we only fast during Ramadan. Besides this 3 fasting consecutive months (rajab,shaban,ramadan,there are other fasts that mu slim engages).However Allah has made Ramadan compulsory on all able muslims alive that they may attain piety just like the generations before us.We are only following the order and tenets of our religion – a complete way of life.
I will stop here for now. Check the internet for more info on Ramadan.
Jazaak
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by megacity: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2010
@ poster no vex oo
what is Ramadan and what is Sha'ban?
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by adeyinka4(f): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
month not mouth
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Buni: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
Allah that command fasting put a clause that we should brake d fasting when its time,that means u can still enjoy yourself lawfully after breaking your fasting,are you not going to work?or you want to be having sex 24/7
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
RAMADAHN IS THE 9TH MONTH OF THE ISLAMIC (LUNAR) YEAR. IT IS THE MONTH IN WHICH ALL MUSLIMS (WHO ARE ABLE & ARE NOT EXEMPTED) ARE COMMANDED TO OBSERVE FAST (ABSTENTION FROM FOOD, DRINK & SEXUAL INTERCOURSE FROM SUNRISE TO SUNSET). IT IS ALSO THE MONTH IN WHICH THE QUR'AN WAS FIRST REVEALED TO THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW). IT IS A MONTH OF BLESSINGS.

SHA'BAN IS THE 8TH MONTH OF THE ISLAMIC (LUNAR) YEAR. FASTING IS ENJOINED BY THE PROPHET (SAW) IN THIS MONTH BUT IT IS NOT COMPULSORY. IT IS OFTEN SAID THAT SHA'BAN IS THE MONTH IN WHICH THE PROPHET (SAW) FAST MOST OF THE 12 MONTHS OF THE ISLAMIC (LUNAR) YEAR OTHER THAN RAMADHAN WHICH IS COMPULSORY.

WELCOME RAMADHAN, WELCOME THE MONTH OF BLESSINGS, WELCOME THE MONTH OF FORGIVENESS. . . RAMADHAN KAREEM.
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by okgerald(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2010
I dont see nuffing wrong with relishing your hajia after breaking fast .make the bedrock till fajri, its halal. No sin there bro
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by SSaemoenl(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2010
Marry kee b4 or after Rammada or shabba==if federal govt borrows me that OWANBE money, I can cool
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by msb247(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2010
ARE MOST OF THESE REPLIES FROM NON-MUSLIMS?
YOU GUYZ ARE MISSING OUT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT: U CAN TASTE YOUR WIFE DURING RAMAADAN BUT DEFINITELY NOT DURING THE DAY BUT MIND YOU, U MUST PURIFY URSELVES BEFORE TAKING UP ANOTHER FAST! SO TIME IS THE ISSUE HERE. IF D MANS CAR IS STILL PARKED IN HER GARAGE FOR TOO LONG, THEY MIGHT MISS OUT ON SUHUR OR EVEN PRAYERS!
JUST TRY TO AVOID THAT FOR JUST A MONTH AND GET CLOSER TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

SO WHAT IF U GOT MARRIED JUST BEFORE RAMADAN, SHE'S UR WIFE NO MATTER WHAT. IN FACT, ITS AN ADVANTAGE IF U PILE UP THE URGE TO BURST IT OUT ON HER ON SALLAH DAY grin grin grin
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by msb247(m): 1:55am On Aug 03, 2010
^^^correct me if am wrong pls. guess there are knowlegdeable ones out there undecided
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Olaolufred(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2010
Religion.

Sometimes funny.

Could even chase out the wives for Ramadan's sake.

That's another better option i think.
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Akosbaba(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2010
This is enlightening
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by Pafuri(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
I and my wife are Muslims. What we do behind the closed door of our bedroom (especially during Ramadan) does not concern the Imam. No be so Mulika?
Mulika responds " Allah-hu-akbar". grin grin grin

But, more seriously, have you "practising" Muslims heard that during Ramadd-an, young princes from the various Arab emirates, sheikdoms, kingdoms and other 'doms' in the Middle East flock to the Mediterranean to consume alcohol, frolick with European whores, and commit other 'harams? May Allah, the Magnificent, grant me his mercy. (Makes sign of the Cross). grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyone In Here Got Married In Sha'ban? by mukina2: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
what a thread.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Husband To Live With My Younger Sister? / Do Polygamists Wear Wedding Rings? / ........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.