Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now (641 Views)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday / My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / My Crazy Collection Of Dark Humor Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now by Lancarrazi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Have been having this crazy thought for a while now.. am not looking for critics though.. just thinking out loud. I will like to have a girl friend who is bisexual and I will also like her to have a girlfriend too .. my girlfriend will be loyal to me and her girlfriend will be loyal to both of us .. oh shxt how crazy can that be..I would really love that!
Re: My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now by greatnaija01: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
WOW what is even more crazy is that you are a virgin....

ONLY VIRGINS like you have time to be posting from erotic stories and having jobless fantasies.

EROTIC stuff wont last.

Lancarrazi:
Have been having this crazy thought for a while now.. am not looking for critics though.. just thinking out loud. I will like to have a girl friend who is bisexual and I will also like her to have a girlfriend too .. my girlfriend will be loyal to me and her girlfriend will be loyal to both of us .. oh shxt how crazy can that be..I would really love that!
Re: My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now by Biglittlelois(f): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lmao, same people will spit fire against homosexuals, but they fantasize doing threesomes with lesbians, hypocrites angry
Re: My Crazy Thought RIGHT Now by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Lancarrazi:
Bros go for Test

(1) (Reply)

I Heard Yoruba Girls Are Not Gold Diggers / Our Phones Are Making Us More Heartless / Santa Claus Vs Father Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.