Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday (6021 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:14am On Oct 07, 2023
I spent the whole day working my ass off on my laptop...The grind was passionate and crazy, that I forgot I had not eaten anything yet.

Lesson 1: keep grinding and keep chasing your dreams and goals.

Typing....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by KingEarnest(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2023
Following.
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2023
During the evening time I was feeling hungry, so I decided to rush down to a restaurant near my crib...

When I got to the restaurant, I saw this cute lady sitting at one end of the restaurant waiting for her meal to be served. She kinda looked like the American actress, Gabrielle Union.

You can Google her if you don't know her.
I started checking at her out. When she saw that I was looking at her, she immediately put up the "attitude look" Lolz.

Lesson 2: You have two choices everyday-- to conquer your fears or to let your fears conquer you. Face your fears and conquer them. I spend the vast majority of my day conquering my fears, doubts and insecurities.

Typing....

11 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2023
I got closer. No excuses: I pulled out the chair facing her and sat down.

She seem confused and startled as I sat facing her. Although she said nothing, but her facial expression was, "is this some kind of joke or what?"

Most guys will begin the conversation with "Hello, you look beautiful" or worse, "hi, you look familiar." Or any other basic conventional lines.

I have nothing against that, but the thing is, an ATTRACTIVE lady like the type of girl sitting in front of me has been approached hundreds of times by guys using those kinds of basic line.

So she's used to it and she's already bored by it. So if I also come to her with that same predictabile line, in her mind, she's gonna be like, "here we go again, another lameness!"

I prefer to be unpredictable, mysterious, and CHALLENGING... Because these create tension.

Lesson 3: Tension happens when there's unpredictability in the situation. This is what makes a movie interesting: when you can't predict how the movie will end. Most guys are boring because the girl can already predict how the guy will behave.

Typing...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2023
When interacting with women, I always say or do things that's unexpected. This is why women can't predict my behavior, and this is why they easily get addicted to me just the way they get addicted to a dramatic TV series..

Let's continue...

As I sat facing her, I quickly put on a serious look and the first thing I told her was, "young lady, what the heck do you think you are doing??"

She seem more confused. She wasn't expecting the interaction to begin that way...

She was like, "I don't get you, what do you mean by what am I doing ?"

I dialed up the tension more.

While still putting up my serious look, I said, "How dare you think you can come out looking this way?"

Now, she seemed even more confused and a little bit anxious or upset. She was like, "Excuse me! What is going on"

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2023
It was time to release the tension...

I smiled and said, "How dare you think you can come out looking this cute and sweet...Don't you know that people's boyfriends and husbands are going to be fighting over you -WHAT THE HECK–.”

She looked at me in a surprised manner for about 3 seconds; then she burst into laughter...

While laughing, she said,
"Oh my Gosh! You are a very funny guy...you got me a little bit scared... I thought it was about something else. OMG!"

Typing...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2023
I smiled and said, "Tell me your name."

She said, "I'm Rose [not her real name]."

Then, she said, "and you, what's your name?"

I said, "you can call me Ade or Chris.... Or preferably, just call me Mr Sugar." tongue

After saying that I winked at her.

She smiled and said, "Mr Suger indeed"

Then I said in a half serious manner:

"Ok, here's the deal... I'm giving you just 3 days to dump your boyfriend and run away with me."

She smiled and said, "you are not serious... Where are we running to??"

Soon, the waiter brought her food.

Then I told her, "from your cute smile, I just realized the celebrity you look like..."

She said, "Really?? tell me."

I build up the suspense, I said, "If I tell you the celebrity, you are gonna be happy and sad at the same time."

She said, "Tell me jhor... I'm listening"

Lesson 4: Women love suspense and mystery... again, this is why they love TV series and dramatic love films... As a guy, your goal is to not kill the suspense and mystery. Keep building up the suspense: if you fill her with more suspense, you will have more power in the interaction.

Typing...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2023
I said, "Nah, I'm gonna tell you later....Let me leave you to eat your food..."

Then I stood up and sit on another table to order my food.

I could have ate my food on her table....but I intentionally wanted to give her space. By standing up and leaving her table, I demonstrate that I wasn't desperate and eager to be in the interaction with her, even tho she is cute.

Lesson 5: Desperation is a turn off to women. Attractive women think they are more important than men. This is why these women EXPECT men to be always desperate for their companionship. But you have to be different from other men. Give her SPACE and time to WONDER about you.

Typing....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:30am On Oct 07, 2023
While she was eating, she looked at my direction from time to time... In her mind, she was like, "who the hell is this guy"

When she was done eating, she paid for her meal and was ready to leave; then she turned her head towards my table and said, "Chris or should I say, Mr Sugar, bye."

By calling my attention when she was about to leave, I took it as a sign that she has some interest in me...

Then she stood up and just started walking out of the restaurant. Of course, I was not going to allow that to just happen.

I said: “Hold up, Rose ….”

I walk up to her. I didn't say a word, I just gave her my phone to put in her number in it.

On the phone screensaver she saw a picture of myself and two ladies posing in an almost romantic manner.

Typing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Pukkalolo: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2023
That's another mystery right there.

When she saw the picture, she smirked.

I know in her mind she'd be wondering, "who are these beautiful girls posing with this dude..."

Always give women things to wonder about you.

After puttting her number on my phone, she said, "that's also my WhatsApp number"

I said, "cool...I might hit you up this night."

Then we parted way...

By saying, "I might hit you this night...," I am creating suspense, and showing I'm not desperate to call her.

Lesson 6: Always act like you don't NEED a woman in your life.

Stay blessed.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by illicit(m): 8:40am On Oct 07, 2023
Time is precious

6 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2023
Men kiss Weda na simp o or na redpill all of una like our toto. grin Weda dey Toto dey smell or na perfume sef. Una no fit do without our toto. cry

My point is, men are all the same. All of them are controlled by women. grin

12 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by dawnomike(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2023
Dude, weldone... you get time and energy no be small.

All these mental calculations get as e be.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Newdawn30: 9:09am On Oct 07, 2023
What type of work do you do... Is it yahoo, dating ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by OBTOREPA(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Guess this place is not for me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Oboto700(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2023
Mtcheww,,I can't remember the last time I call a girl,, they do the calling,, just act as if they don't exist

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Smitaro100(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2023
This one still dey learn work, wasting precious time acting drama for banny wey be say last last na stil ur pocket go suffer am. undecided

43 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Acidosis(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2023
Joblessness

9 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Purvan(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2023
Signs that you've mental illnesses

7 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by mars999(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2023
All this stress on top women matter hmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by finallybusy: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2023
Lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Meteng: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2023
If you follow this OP module, expect failure at the end

12 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Ashjane(m): 11:29am On Oct 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Men kiss Weda na simp o or na redpill all of una like our toto. grin Weda dey Toto dey smell or na perfume sef. Una no fit do without our toto. cry

Omo Dem dey talk A...dis tonzo dey talk B
U sure say u finish primary sch?
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by UYEMDO35(m): 11:48am On Oct 07, 2023
Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Starz825(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
like my babe...she will be like I'm afraid of you now....I don put fear abt me in her mind....

I talk and act tough sometimes....

I let her know ...I can do without her anyday anytime....esp when I catch her with someone else...

so she no dey wan mess up...

I'm not desperate to be with a lady....

they ain't special....we are all humans....

a lady's pussy is a slave to either your penis or your pocket or both

so Men are still the boss....just tryna make money...na the koko be that

8 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Bluezy13(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
I realized I was reading nonsense in the 3rd section.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Walehelt(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
If you know your worth, you're going to have a stress-free life....

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Woodshot: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
All these drama just so two thick headed adults would end up exploring their individual pleasure ways?

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by LikeAking: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Pretentious Nigerian man, they will start practicing Op format..

At least give the op some accolades.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by Shapeaso: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Will you gimme your toto?
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by securitywatch50: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2023
Op after all your ranting and I come out of my renge and signal her to come, she will end up spending the night with me and not you.

Money above all.

4 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Lady At The Restaurant Yesterday by KingEarnest(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2023
Meteng:
If you follow this OP module, expect failure at the end
Fat lie!

Tested and trusted. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Tell My Co-Worker That I Love Her? / Being Handsome, So Much Trouble! / Breaking A Girl Virginity, Do The Guy Has The Upper Hand Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.