Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities (8745 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. / Time Lists Jonathan, Obama, Messi Among World’s 100 Most Influential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chyz(m): 4:45am On Aug 03, 2010
0hsisi:

The same Lagos Igbos live in and own property from Lekki to Okokomaiko ?
what is there to gloat about?
Right before your eyes the capital moved from Lagos to Abuja and you chickens didn't do jack
but will come here to make noise
How many of you come from Lagos anyway?
99% of you come from the caves of Ondo and Osun and will come here and claim Lagos when your last names rat you out.

LMAO grin
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by 0hsisi: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2010
chyz:

LMAO  grin

Lagos lagos lagos
a man named Ogundipe will tell us he is Lagosian too
Like we don't know his ancestors tended to Ogun shrine and served him his daily shikins
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by philip0906(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2010
@Ohsisi
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind them. . .there r a whole lot of them here on nland. . .claiming Lagos as their state grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by THEAMAKA(f): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2010
LOL! bringing the worst picture of Onitsha and the best picture of Lagos. lololololol
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by phantom(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2010
lol, honestly i pity them, if this contraption called nigeria were to fall apart,they would be amongst the most disadvantaged.why?the economy of lagos,they do not control.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2010
Yeah everybody wants to be associated with LAGOS including kidnappers, militants and HUMAN EATERS, lol FASHOLA VISA MINISTRY PLEASE.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chyz(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

Yeah everybody wants to be associated with LAGOS including kidnappers, militants and HUMAN EATERS, lol FASHOLA VISA MINISTRY PLEASE.

I know right lol, Fashola should really kick the non-lagosian Yurobas out of Lagos angry
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2010
@chz, if Nigeria is to fall into three, i will walk with confidence on lagos streets while you dude needs a VISA to enter here as we need no kidnappers in our area.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chyz(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@chz, if Nigeria is to fall into three, i will walk with confidence on lagos streets while you dude needs a VISA to enter here as we need no kidnappers in our area.

Stop claiming Lagos you know your not from lagos you Infidel. And thats exactly how you non-lagosian yoruba armed robbers keep disgracing lagos   grin grin grin grin grin

STAY OUT OF LAGOS!!!!!!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by MetalGong4: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

I wish Nigeria will be divided so that I wont live with yeruba terrorists like you. . . . . .  Its only  imbeci.les that blow off themselves
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2010
@chz, sorry dude av forgotten that gov of lagos is an ibo, OBA OF LAGOS is ibo, slowpoke without jungle.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2010
@metalgong, then tell chz to stop claiming lagos. Morons
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chyz(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@chz, sorry dude av forgotten that gov of lagos is an ibo, OBA OF LAGOS is ibo, slowpoke without jungle.

Oh so Fashola is Ibo now??lol. you really are a fool!  shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm done with you after that one smh lol. I give up you've proved that youre a complete ! lol  grin
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by Justcash(m): 9:33am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@metalgong, then tell chz to stop claiming lagos. Morons

@Seanet02- what do you own in Lagos? If you ask me same, you'll discover that I own what your next 2 generations can never own in that same Lagos. There are millions of Igbos that own abundant properties in your lagos. If you are in Nigeria, look at everything you bought in Lagos and ask who imported more than half of the things you bought and may be wearing at the moment. Then ask yourself who owns Lagos, you'll know the answer.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2010
@justcash, yes you prove another point, while the YORUBA were busy siting industries in lagos to boost the gross domestic product of the nation your people were busy importing goods that are destroying the naira day in day out, you import generators yet you claim innocence of the blown us gas pipelines, if their is 24hrs electricity and people turn your generators into garbage, what will you people eat since you know nothing than importing second class cloths, phones, generators? Dont be a dreamer ibos can never own lagos. Justsleep
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by Justcash(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@justcash, yes you prove another point, w[b]hile the YORUBA were busy siting industries in lagos [/b]to boost the gross domestic product of the nation your people were busy importing goods [/b]that are destroying the naira day in day out, [b]you import generators yet you claim innocence of the blown us gas pipelines, if their is 24hrs electricity and people turn your generators into garbage, what will you people eat since you know nothing than importing second class cloths, phones, generators? Dont be a dreamer ibos can never own lagos. Justsleep

How many of the industries in Lagos are owned by Yorubas? Or do you call the "dodo' roasting corners industries? Cos sincerely that is the type of industries I see your people in more. However, Igbos own more industries in Lagos than Yorubas. Fact!
Igbos import, yes you are right. You buy what we import. That is also right. So why should we stop to import when you buy? We Import low quality products because your people cannot afford (are too poor) to buy the products of high quality. Does that make sense to you? About power, ask your brother, OBJ, who was the minister Monster of ministry of power, why he could not rectify the power issue, yet spent more than 20 billion dollars on it. Ask him Why Ota farm was growing while the power sector was getting worse. We import generators because we know that with your people always scrambling for power, and having an upper hand, there will never cease to be opportunities for the importation of generators.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2010
So you ibos have more industries in lagos than us (french laughter) ha ha ha ha!! You amuse me, why cant you people find somewhere like that in the east and cite all of it? You are a bloody liar!!!!! When none of ibos is in the league of industrialists (we are not talking about spare part dealers here) whom among your people can match JIMOH IBRAHIM, OTEDOLA and co. Just name a single ibo that have many industries in lagos like JIMOH. Dont tell lies you cant substantiate.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by Justcash(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

So you ibos have more industries in lagos than us (french laughter) ha ha ha ha!! You amuse me, why cant you people find somewhere like that in the east and cite all of it? You are a bloody liar!!!!! When none of ibos is in the league of industrialists (we are not talking about spare part dealers here) whom among your people can match JIMOH IBRAHIM, OTEDOLA and co. Just name a single ibo that have many industries in lagos like JIMOH. Dont tell lies you cant substantiate.

I am stating facts, and not speaking out of tribal hatred. We dnt have to come out in the streets to scream and close roads just to do parties for you to know that Igbos are industrialists. It is passed on from generation to generation in the form of apprenticeship training. It is in the blood of Igbos. We own Lagos's economy and most properties. Go and die about that if you want. Take Igbos out of Lagos and watch it crumble.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by phantom(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2010
@justcash, no mind them.if not for the idiocy of our leaders that has forced us to use the lag port and airport we for no know the difference between akure and lagos, lol, i ask again can you compare other SW cities to those in SS,SE?look at ibadan.apart from UI/uch(and we know how those two came about)wat else?just another rusty old yoruba town.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by philip0906(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
Thats y they all claim lagos as their state grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2010
oh dear. undecided

a thread about onitsha and only one photo of onitsha on it, and that was provided by bbkbabe.

certain others feel more comfortable turning the topic into a war zone, [size=14pt]as usual.[/size]

typical!

this inability to stay on point might be a medical condition?
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by philip0906(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2010
@tilapiah
u sef be Lagosian? grin grin grin grin grin abegi,stop hating k?No be picture u go chop,cos even if i show u picture u go still run mouth.Ask Un y dem no pick your town(ogbomosho I guess) or some God 4saken city. . .
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
^fatlip0906 grin

bring the picture, unless of course you'd much rather pick fights and grouse about lagos like the addled crab you are? wink

at least the whole world knows about lagos slums, gutters, trash heaps, etc.

so no one is lying and saying lagos has none.

but those of you who say you're in paradise elsewhere in nigeria, post pictorial evidence nah so we can admire your greatness like you always order us to.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by philip0906(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^
swthrt,like d way u called my name grin
Ofcourse there r pix of onitsha,all u have 2 do is google. . .but no amount of pix i'm sure,will convince u as 2 what led 2 d UN's rating kiss
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
^^good to know you like your name. wink

go ahead and post the photos.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by philip0906(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2010
swthrt,i said u should google. . .use ur own hand find am now kiss
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by kettykings: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2010
Really any body comparing lagos and onitsha must be an ignorant,

First lagos was nigeria's capital for 80 years where as onitsha is not even the capital of any state .

40 % of lagos population is igbo and igbos own more than 40% of the real estate and business in lagos check adeola odeku in Vi , lekki , awolowo rd ikoyi , apapa , festec

99% of onitsha is igbo likewise 99% estates and business is igbo.

The federal government built 90 %of lagos ( bridges, roads, estates while igbos built 90% onitsha. The only fed structure is enugu onistha rd and onitsha owerri rd.

Lagos has 3 RoRo ports and an inter airport built by FG onitsha has no airport or port.

Me thinks if onitsha is rated one of the fastest now when the FG derdges
River niger it will be the fastest growing city in the worl even with the recession and global meltdown.

Therefore igbos must get the river dredged fast fast by any means possible then link the city by a high speed rail to enugu or owerri inter airport.

Also igbos must join forces for a new business capital for nigeria like abuja where everone will have equal opportunity and leave lagos for yorubas. I think some where around kogi state will be good because of proximity to abuja , abundance of land for limitless expansion and closeness to lokoja port and river niger.

This will reduce the claims by some funny people about how the control an inexistent economy and how the accomodate visitors into a city they did not build.

Also we can then come back to nairaland to talk about the degeneration of lagos or should I rather say the ibadanisation of lagos.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2010
This will reduce the claims by some funny people about how they control an inexistent economy and how the accomodate visitors into a city they did not build

ah, irony
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by sjeezy8: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
tpiah:

ah, irony

Im surprised you even paid that ode any mind.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by seanet02: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2010
@justcash, so you own lagos yet you can mention a single industrialist that can match the people i talked about. Its better you take your arrogance to onitsha and see how many people will patronise you.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by phantom(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2010
lol, nice, well put.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by sjeezy8: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2010
seanet02:

@justcash, so you own lagos yet you can mention a single industrialist that can match the people i talked about. Its better you take your arrogance to onitsha and see how many people will patronise you.

I still dont know any igbo industrialist- and Im not even being tribalistic

I dont know maybe every other tribe in Nigeria are sitting on their asses while only igbo people do business= thats the way some igbo people talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Flags-Off Construction of Three Fly-Overs And Three Arms Zone in Awka / Buhari Moves Against Tompolo Order EFCC To Freeze His Account / Oyo Gets 7.2 Billion Paris Club Excess Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.