Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities (8748 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. / Time Lists Jonathan, Obama, Messi Among World’s 100 Most Influential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by phantom(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2010
lol, tpia, when ibo man cough,you go catch cold.why?coward?now that aptly describes you.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
ezeuche,

as a baboon, dont address me unless i address you.

you're a decrepit flea covered ugly old monkey, so stop giving yourself useless airs, you beast of no lineage.

phantom, yes, you're an all out coward and a deadbeat loser with no life.

you must think nobody could read your senseless and cowardly post?

b.astard.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2010
I love you to tpiah, you ugly old hag.  grin

You just made my day. God bless your heart.

BTW, you know I am the best looking man you ever had the pleasure of talking to. 
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^your mama and grandmama are both ugly old hags

if not, you'd have known who your father was. wink

cursed thing.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah,

Don't be wishing no bad luck on me my dear. I respect your opinion, but no need to hit below the waist.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2010
you havent yet seen hitting anywhere.

hang around with your cursed mouth and you'll know what's up.

ugly slowpoke.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah,

No matter how much you say the word Ugly, I think the women of NL beg to differ. lol

It is ok though, you can try to bring me down to your level, but you never will. I have standards.  cool
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^ugly thing.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2010
tpiah:

^^ugly thing.

Can you please stay on topic my dear?

What are your views on this vibrant city in the East? You are welcome to visit. Just make sure you spend, spend, spend.   cool
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by tpiah: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^you must have a very confused view about who you're talking to here.

are you smoking something as ugly as you are?

dont confuse me with that other lady plz.

i'm not tripping over some bowlegged miscreant, so buzz off!

if you need to be put in your place i will gladly do you the favour!

this was my post that got you and the other lunatic twisting your panties in a knot:

no need to post photos or anything like that.

much easier to do the anti yoruba tirade thing.

do you have a problem with comprehension?
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by THEAMAKA(f): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
growing in population or. . . ?
why can't people leave the NdiIgbo alone? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

growing in population or. . . ?
I've got a lot of family in Onitsha.

When was the last time you been to Alaigbo?
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by asha80(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2010
Ezeuche why are you using my signature angry
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2010
asha 80:

Ezeuche why are you using my signature angry

It will be put to better use! cool
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by THEAMAKA(f): 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

When was the last time you been to Alaigbo?
don't mind Tpia. . . you are HOTT.
does Alaigbo mean Igbo land basically?
undecided
embarassed
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

don't mind Tpia. . . you are HOTT.
does Alaigbo mean Igbo land basically?
undecided
embarassed

Yes it does my dear. And thank you.

Onitsha is a nice cultural town in my opinion.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by THEAMAKA(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

Yes it does my dear. And thank you.

Onitsha is a nice cultural town in my opinion.
the last time i've been was around this time in '07
really fun! i stayed in the village tho smiley
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by EzeUche22(m): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2010
THE AMAKA:

the last time i've been was around this time in '07
really fun! i stayed in the village tho smiley

In the village? shocked How long? I hope it wasn't longer than a week. I can only handle a few days in the village. lol
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by THEAMAKA(f): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2010
EzeUche22:

In the village?  shocked  How long? I hope it wasn't longer than a week. I can only handle a few days in the village. lol
the first time i went to Nigeria it was 6 weeks, the second time it was 4 weeks.
well we have a big fat house (with the gen on constantly) in the village, so its not like we were living in some small house with no power using the pit for a toilet, lol.
besides, we were in the time of Ogwu Festival, so it was mad fun.  grin
the Nigerian "city life" is garbage to me. 
tongue
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by OgidiBoy(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
Anyone ever been to GRA onitsha ? the Houses at there are just too marvelous. I used to spend my long vacations at onitsha, that town is something else if you know the right people
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by ezeagu(m): 1:07am On Aug 03, 2010
naijaking1:

No city will grow with its boundaries carved in stone. The cities need to be plastic, and have a tendency to expand.
For example, the administrative office of Atlanta is located downtown, but the metropolis extends from Villa Rica(W) to Lithonia(E), and from Unioncity(S) to as far north as Liliburn.
There is no way of enforcing the so-called urban boundries council without shortchanging somebody along the way. Are you going to forcefully expand Onitsha beyond Mkpor, and force Obosi to become Onitsha? All these places can equally develop under Onitsha metropolis and yet retain their own local identities. We can learn from older and bigger cities around the World.
Already, Asaba and Onitsha have almost merged, because many people working in Onitsha live in Asaba, and vis versa. Rivers don't usually stop a city from expanding.

No, the city limits have to be set otherwise you'll create a mess. Most cities in the Western world have a clear boundary of where the city ends and where the country starts. Nobody said the neighbouring cities should be short changed, they ARE going to be short changed with the way the city is growing now, so to lessen the impact, an official city boundary, for where a city starts and ends, should be mapped out like in the case of the United Kingdom. People are coming to Onitsha, so it is Onitsha that will expand over the other towns if proper care is not taken. Asaba is more of a secondary city in the shadow of Onitsha, rather than a merged one, the Niger bridge is currently not enough to merge them because it doesn't land on Asaba immediately.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by bkbabe97y(m): 4:04am On Aug 03, 2010
tpiah:

^^you must have a very confused view about who you're talking to here.

are you smoking something as ugly as you are?

dont confuse me with that other lady plz.

i'm not tripping over some bowlegged miscreant, so buzz off!

if you need to be put in your place i will gladly do you the favour!

this was my post that got you and the other lunatic twisting your panties in a knot:

do you have a problem with comprehension?

Ouch, can someone stop bringing Guns to a Boxing match?! Ezeuche u just got killed, son!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by bkbabe97y(m): 4:11am On Aug 03, 2010
Ok lemme get this straight: THIS ONITSHA!!!

And this is LAGOS. . . .

LOOKS TO ME LIKE YALL IBOS GONNA CATCH UP IN LIKE. . . . . FOREVER YEARS FROM NOW!!!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chiogo(f): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2010
@TOPIC,

Great to see my state making progress. I hope the kidnapping STOPS growing and paves way for positive growths.
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by OgidiBoy(m): 4:15am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And this is LAGOS. . . .

LOOKS TO ME LIKE YALL IBOS GONNA CATCH UP IN LIKE. . . . . FOREVER YEARS FROM NOW!!!

Oh yeah like there are no slums worst than that in your Lagos
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by Justcash(m): 4:23am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

And this is LAGOS. . . .

LOL! The Super Latino Lady with a D'ic-k called BK/Male Babe 97, 80 etc is claiming Yoruba!!!!! Hahahahahhahahahahah!
Just so that you'll know, Lagos is the capital of slums in Nigeria. The pix of Onitsha that you posted is like a lovely garden compared to the slums in Lagos. Dnt wanna show pics, cos I'd throw up. The sight of you alone is making me wanna throw up cos you are a filthy slum the way you are. St'up'is A's's Mofo!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by 0hsisi: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2010
Told you guys that the buffoon is nothing but typical Yoruba area boy
a Latino that is more Yoruba than Gbolahan

Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by 0hsisi: 4:29am On Aug 03, 2010
almighty Lagos
Yoruba families enjoying the land that floweth with milk and honey

Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by bkbabe97y(m): 4:36am On Aug 03, 2010
0hsisi:

almighty Lagos
Yoruba families enjoying the land that floweth with milk and honey

0hsisi:

Told you guys that the buffoon is nothing but typical Yoruba area boy
a Latino that is more Yoruba than Gbolahan

OgidiBoy:

Oh yeah like there are no slums worst than that in[b] your [/b]Lagos

"MY" Lagos? Hhahahahahaha.lol. Please, Yall the ones comparing one shiyyt hole to the other. . . Altho, I'll tell ya, Lagos looks way better than Onithsa!lol

Below is "MY" Lagos! Bow down, u hopeless Biafrans!!!

Now compare anywhere in Biafra to this! Not even Ojuku will try such a stunt!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by bkbabe97y(m): 4:38am On Aug 03, 2010
chiogo:

@TOPIC,

Great to see my state making progress. I hope the kidnapping STOPS growing and paves way for positive growths.

I'm guessing it'll stop soon now that they've exported that glorious trade to the land of Mahatma Ghandi!
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by 0hsisi: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2010
The same Lagos Igbos live in and own property from Lekki to Okokomaiko ?
what is there to gloat about?
Right before your eyes the capital moved from Lagos to Abuja and you chickens didn't do jack
but will come here to make noise
How many of you come from Lagos anyway?
99% of you come from the caves of Ogun,Ondo and Osun and will come here and claim Lagos when your last names rat you out.
The original Lagosians no dey make noise
na these refugees from Ogbomosho wey no go let persin hear word
Lagos dey reign?
Lagos is all that yet your families moved to south central LA in search of a greener pasture
Re: Un Rates Onitsha Among World's Fastest Growing Cities by chiogo(f): 4:45am On Aug 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm guessing it'll stop soon now that they've exported that glorious trade to the land of Mahatma Ghandi!
I really wonder what you gain by making posts like this. Do you actually have a life like you claim or is it just a figment of your imagination? I'm curious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are The World Smartest People - Emmanuel Chen / Immigration Debunks Arrest Of Ekiti-bound Foreigners from Niger Republic / SERAP asks FG to publish details of suppliers, budget for home feeding programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.