Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This (396 Views)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / 3 African Countries That Stopped Celebrating Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by lightblazingnow(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2018
It's time to go home. To see the world beyond this age and time.

Time to see for yourself what is beyond your natural eyes. Time to understand what eternity is all about. Time to know who Indeed is our master Christ Jesus, and the kingdom he represents.

Time to experience his majesty and power in the kingdom which beyond earth sciences.

Now you still got time to mend your heart and retrace your steps. With the heart man believe and he's made righteousness and with the mouth confessions are proclaimed unto salvation.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Re: The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by DavidEsq(m): 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:
It's time to go home. To see the world beyond this age and time.

[b]Time to see for yourself what is beyond your natural eyes. Time to understand what eternity is all about. Time to know who Indeed is our master Christ Jesus, and the kingdom he represents

Time to experience his majesty and power in the kingdom which beyond earth sciences.

Now you still got time to mend your heart and retrace your steps. With the heart man believe and he's made righteousness and with the mouth confessions are proclaimed unto salvation.

Romans 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.[/b]
Ecclesiastics 3:19-20: "for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust".
Gen 3:19: "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return".
Job 14:13-15: "O that in the Grave you would conceal me,That you would hide me until your anger passes by,That you would set a time limit for me and remember me! 14 If a man dies, can he live again?I will wait all the days of my compulsory serviceUntil my relief comes. 15 You will call, and I will answer you.You will long for the work of your hands".
John 5:28,29: "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment".
This teaching of transition to another place of life after death is not based on the bible.
Re: The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by lightblazingnow(m): 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

Ecclesiastics 3:19-20: "for there is an outcome for humans and an outcome for animals; they all have the same outcome. As the one dies, so the other dies; and they all have but one spirit. So man has no superiority over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place. They all come from the dust, and they all are returning to the dust".
Gen 3:19: "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken. For dust you are and to dust you will return".
Job 14:13-15: "O that in the Grave you would conceal me,That you would hide me until your anger passes by,That you would set a time limit for me and remember me! 14 If a man dies, can he live again?I will wait all the days of my compulsory serviceUntil my relief comes. 15 You will call, and I will answer you.You will long for the work of your hands".
John 5:28,29: "Do not be amazed at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice 29 and come out, those who did good things to a resurrection of life, and those who practiced vile things to a resurrection of judgment".
This teaching of transition to another place of life after death is not based on the bible.

Oh dear, intellectualism how low it damages the brain.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5:5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 5:6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 5:7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 5:10 Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Re: The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

You haven't already believe...

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Re: The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by DavidEsq(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2018
lightblazingnow:

You haven't already believe...

1 Thessalonians 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
Let's consider these, piecemeal: these scriptures u cited are not different from the ones I cited. 1 Thesselonians 4:16 clearly says the dead shall rise.......if the dead have to rise to be with Christ, why then do u say we go to heaven wen we die? If we go to heaven wen we die, would there be need for a resurrection that wouldn't still take us to the same heaven which we already are, when we die? Let's get done with this first, then we can move on to the next truth
Re: The Day His Heart Stopped Beating And He Saw This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2018
DavidEsq:

Let's consider these, piecemeal: these scriptures u cited are not different from the ones I cited. 1 Thesselonians 4:16 clearly says the dead shall rise.......if the dead have to rise to be with Christ, why then do u say we go to heaven wen we die? If we go to heaven wen we die, would there be need for a resurrection that wouldn't still take us to the same heaven which we already are, when we die? Let's get done with this first, then we can move on to the next truth

You are in heaven right now. The person that will rise is your body. The person when you give up the ghost that will go to heaven to join your spirit is your soul. Try to grasp the mystery of godliness.

Your spirit is saved now with Christ in God Almighty in heaven,but your soul shall be saved at the return of Christ if probably you are still alive when he comes with the Spirits of the saints who were raised together with Christ when he led captivity captive. And your body will be changed in to Spiritual body that it might be fulfilled what was spoken "death where is your victory?.....

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.

15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah praise our lord God Almighty who was and who is and who is to come to take our souls with him and redeem the purchased possession which is your body.

Now the Holy Spirit is here to make the atmosphere heavenly on earth because you see if the divine treasure isn't protected it might be corrupted by the nature of the earth which is deaths.

Now to explain what you quoted concerning King Solomon writings, he couldn't see beyond his natural wisdom, Christ Jesus one time cited that even Solomon in all his wisdom could not be arrayed like one of the flowers of the field. And later told them that one greater than Solomon is here. Praise God Almighty for ever more. Christ is the mystery hidden from ages but have been made known only to the saints and the prophets.

You haven't believe we know, because you haven't learned from him. When you hear his voice your soul will be awaken from the body and by the Holy Spirit subdue the deeds of your body.

What the king talked about was the body of man and that of the beast's, the animals. Man, the Spirit of man is created in the image of God Almighty, not like the animals, the beast's not. I am the expression of the Spirit which is God Almighty the invisible. You actually do not know who is talking to you because you can not hear our voice

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Man Shows Off His Amazing Zanku Moves At A Night Vigil In Lagos (Photos) / How Atiku Will Win The 2019 Presidential Elecion. (photo) / Should Christians Participate In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.