Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians (18453 Views)

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Anglican Church Bans Use Of Brochure, Asoebi At Funerals / Catholic Bishops Warn Members Against Endorsing Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Mike008(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2018
Men of God shouldn't meddle in politics.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2018
If he made that comment of gate of hell may the Holy Spirit who doesn't forgive any sin afflict me and my generation but if he didn't may the same affliction grow generational root in your lineage

a
Okoyeeboz:

Were you in coma when he made that comment or you didn't have access to the internet as at then?

Just last week, he disgraced himself again over this Jubril nonsense.

The hate and carnality bottled up has finally overflown and we can see the real contents of the vessel.

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by ALEXANDER51: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
it is improper mbaka ..has every right too correct the ex governor....It is not an insult
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
If he made that comment of gate of hell may the Holy Spirit who doesn't forgive any sin afflict me and my generation but if he didn't may the same affliction grow generational root in your lineage

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/25/oyedepo-asks-god-to-open-hell-gate-for-jonathans-opponents/

You see how you have brought generational sorrow upon yourself?

The affliction you wish others has automatically fallen upon yourself and your generations.

You are an abject disgrace to Christ and his church. I condemn you to eternal and generational affliction.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

a
.... Just listen to yourself. Shame on you.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by John20017(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/25/oyedepo-asks-god-to-open-hell-gate-for-jonathans-opponents/

The affliction you wish others has automatically fallen upon yourself and your generations.

You are an abject disgrace to Christ and his church. I condemn you to eternal and generational affliction.

There's no where in that news where is asked God to open hell gate for his opponents na...... This is what he said Oyedepo reportedly also said: “I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demands of his office.”...... you have just afflicted your generation with your unthinking brain
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by John20017(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.... Just listen to yourself. Shame on you.

[b]President Goodluck Jonathan praising God at the Winners Chapel, Ota

President Goodluck Jonathan has joined Nigerian worshippers at the Winners Chapel, also known as the Living Faith Church to pray for peace in Nigeria.

The service was presided over by the general overseer of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, who reportedly beseeched God to open hell-gate for the political opponents of the president.

According to a report by Pulseng.com, Oyedepo declared his unflinching support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid.

Chief of Staff to the President, Jones Arogbofa; Executive Secretary Christian Pilgrim Board, Mr Kennedy Okpara and President Goodluck Jonathan at Winners Chapel
Chief of Staff to the President, Jones Arogbofa; Executive Secretary Christian Pilgrim Board, Mr Kennedy Okpara and President Goodluck Jonathan at Winners Chapel

Oyedepo reportedly also said: “I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demands of his office.”

Jonathan on his part addressed the congregation saying: “I don’t want to talk much before I am accused of coming to Church to campaign for election. I plead with you all to keep praying for successful and peaceful election next month.”

L-R: Faith Oyedepo, wife of the general overseer of Winners Chapel; Bishop David Oyedepo, general overseer of Winners Chapel and President Goodluck Jonathan after the Sunday service
L-R: Faith Oyedepo, wife of the general overseer of Winners Chapel; Bishop David Oyedepo, general overseer of Winners Chapel and President Goodluck Jonathan after the Sunday service

“There are various predictions concerning the election, but I trust God to take control of the situation. I commend Bishop Oyedepo for his commitment to the work of God and education, without education we can’t achieve much,” he added.

Oyedepo is one of the clerics supporting the President and has accompanied him on pilgrimage to Israel. He also reportedly witnessed a meeting between former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and Jonathan, along with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Enoch Adeboye[/b] that's the news before you start shaming your generation
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Boss13: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2018
Xinzu:
If he defaults, he should be banned from the Catholic church. No individual is greater than the church.

I think he is a necessary evil for the Catholic Church. Banning him would only set him up as a competition and the loss of revenue he generates for the church. The Catholic Church is fully aware of his antics. This is not the first time they are cautioning him. As a matter of fact, his present parish was to punish him for expressing his political views during the 2015 election.

Unfortunately for the Catholic Church, Fr. Mbaka has a cult following ready to go to the extreme to prove their loyalty. Mbaka understands religiosity and how to tap into the spiritual underfed. The Bromance between Mbaka and Politicians is nothing new, but an Avenue to key into his followers and the Rev Fr is smart about it, requesting for monetary exchange to grant access.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by asobo: 11:13am On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:
The Catholic Church has decorum, self regulation and control. This is something pentecostals need to learn.

I am with you on this but this is long over due. He have turn himself to a mini god.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
John20017:

There's no where in that news where is asked God to open hell gate for his opponents na...... This is what he said Oyedepo reportedly also said: “I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demands of his office.”...... you have just afflicted your generation with your unthinking brain

Your stupidity is already a curse to you and those who own you.

Any other curse is adding to the one already affecting your life.

That explains why your life remains the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
你甚至不知道你刚
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2018
he showed his true colors, just another ordained conman.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by MrPRevailer(m): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
dunkem21:
cheesy They should de-robe him to stop him from dragging the noble Catholic organization in the mud.

So shall he stumble into The Lord's Chosen ministry and be genuinely converted. Then he shall exposed all the deep rooted lies in the Catholic Church, beginning from the Vatican pope to the priests.

So shall the name of Jesus be magnified. Halleluya!
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
If Oyedepo made the statement that he will open the gates of hell on Jonathan opponent may curse be on me and my generation but if he didn't and you are promoting it may curse be on you and your generation.

The Holy Spirit doesn't forgive. Jesus Christ himself said so.

Okoyeeboz:

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
If Oyedepo made the statement that he will open the gates of hell on Jonathan opponent may curse be on me and my generation but if he didn't and you are promoting it may curse be on you and your generation.

The Holy Spirit doesn't forgive. Jesus Christ himself said so.

Is Oyedepo the Holy Spirit?
You think God the Father and the Holy Spirit approve of the nonsense Oyedepo has been saying lately cos of vested interests?
What is my business with him if you've decided to make Oyedepo your idol?

My friend, shut up your mouth and use your brain.

Oyedepo goofed big time and he keeps goofing cos he is biased and partisan.

One useless nonentity with a doubtful ancestry and no future can't come and be telling me nonsense.

See the idiot saying Holy spirit doesn't forgive. When you people won't read your Bibles but be running to Pastors about. Why won't you be talking nonsense online.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

You think God the Father and the Holy Spirit approve of the nonsense Oyedepo has been saying lately cos of vested interests?
What is my business with him if you've decided to make Oyedepo your idol?

My friend, shut up your mouth and use your brain.

Oyedepo goofed big time and he keeps goofing cos he is biased and partisan.

One useless nonentity with a doubtful ancestry and no future can't come and be telling me nonsense.

See the idiot saying Holy spirit doesn't forgive. When you people won't read your Bibles but be running to Pastors about. Why won't you be talking nonsense online.

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, 'He has an evil spirit'.

27 No [18] man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. 28 Verily [19] I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath [20] never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: (AV, Mark 3:27-29)

You have stated that Oyedepo made a statement and even provided evidence and I have stated and re stated that if he made the statement let curse be on me but if not let curse be on you. Why the education? You have provided a support for your assertion and is still arguing

I discuss Christianity from a very strong personal understanding. .. Oyedepo ministry started my journey into the world of power and I developed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:

Mark 3:28-30: "Truly I tell you, all sins and blasphemes will be forgiven for the sons of men. But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, but is guilty of an eternal sin. He said this because they [the Pharisees] were saying, 'He has an evil spirit'.

27 No [18] man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house. 28 Verily [19] I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath [20] never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation: (AV, Mark 3:27-29)

You have stated that Oyedepo made a statement and even provided evidence and I have stated and re stated that if he made the statement let curse be on me but if not let curse be on you. Why the education? You have provided a support for your assertion and is still arguing

I discuss Christianity from a very strong personal understanding. .. Oyedepo ministry started my journey into the world of power and I developed it
[/s]

Oyedepo made an unfortunate statement which I pointed out, you're saying I blasphemed the Holy spirit.

You need mental treatment.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
You stated that Oyedepo said he will open the gate of hell and I stated what I stated and you provided a link and I repeated same. You should be happy.

Again I stated that the Holy Spirit doesn't forgive , retorted by saying I don't know the Bible , that I run to pastor and they mislead me and people like me. I have now provided the Bible evidence just like the provided a link even though I didn't bother to open it

Bishop Oyedepo is not the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit needs his body and everything about it to function ... You made a post alleging that he promised to open the gate of hell against opponents of president Jonathan.

Mister , I have made my declarations even if you provide a video of him saying it.

You don't know what is in the scripture but wantd to argue and condemn people for nairaland likes ... That like is a double edged sword that can make or mar destiny

Don't destroy another man with lies if you don't want to be destroyed by Satan. Every sin gives Satan the legal right to afflict you. Strongholds are created by sins and they becomes the operational headquarters of Satan in your destiny and strongholds are transgenerational.

Okoyeeboz:
[s][/s]

Oyedepo made an unfortunate statement which I pointed out, you're saying I blasphemed the Holy spirit.

You need mental treatment.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2018
[s]
Nodogragra4me:
You stated that Oyedepo said he will open the gate of hell and I stated what I stated and you provided a link and I repeated same. You should be happy.

Again I stated that the Holy Spirit doesn't forgive , retorted by saying I don't know the Bible , that I run to pastor and they mislead me and people like me. I have now provided the Bible evidence just like the provided a link even though I didn't bother to open it

Bishop Oyedepo is not the Holy Spirit. But the Holy Spirit needs his body and everything about it to function ... You made a post alleging that he promised to open the gate of hell against opponents of president Jonathan.

Mister , I have made my declarations even if you provide a video of him saying it.

You don't know what is in the scripture but wantd to argue and condemn people for nairaland likes ... That like is a double edged sword that can make or mar destiny

Don't destroy another man with lies if you don't want to be destroyed by Satan. Every sin gives Satan the legal right to afflict you. Strongholds are created by sins and they becomes the operational headquarters of Satan in your destiny and strongholds are transgenerational.
[/s]

Please, shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say.

See the nonsense this one is saying that the Holy Spirit needs Oyedepo. Who needs who?

I knew you'll fall into this error and I'm not surprised. Shebi Oyedepo is the one now doing the Holy Spirit a favour?

Don't worry. You'll get what you're looking for.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
With love From Mathew 12:32: Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

The statement I made that you claimed was from pastor and not the Bible

Okoyeeboz:
[s][/s]

Please, shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say.

See the nonsense this one is saying that the Holy Spirit needs Oyedepo. Who needs who?

I knew you'll fall into this error and I'm not surprised. Shebi Oyedepo is the one now doing the Holy Spirit a favour?

Don't worry. You'll get what you're looking for.
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by John20017(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Okoyeeboz:

Your stupidity is already a curse to you and those who own you.

Any other curse is adding to the one already affecting your life.

That explains why your life remains the way it is.

Focus on the message cos you're misleading the public dumbass, when you get back your sense come back to talk to me cos your entire generation is surrounded by curse and it's really telling on your senseless brain.
And most especially I blame your father for not able to cross the road to get condom before f**king your mom
Re: Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians by Okoyeeboz: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2018
John20017:

Focus on the message cos you're misleading the public dumbass, when you get back your sense come back to talk to me cos your entire generation is surrounded by curse and it's really telling on your senseless brain.
And most especially I blame your father for not able to cross the road to get condom before f**king your mom

Look around you, look at your mates. Look at yourself and see what I'm talking about.

Are you happy with yourself the way you are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates 13th Anniversary Of His Church OFM(photos) / Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: Why The Truth Matters / Symbolic Difference Between Pope Benedict And Pope Francis.(dressing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.