Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction (503 Views)

⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Only JESUS Can Do This: (video Testimony Of Raul Perez) / People Come For A Lady After Saying "Only Jesus Can Save U, Allah Can't Save U". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have observed lately how the Christian faith is being attacked and how people that are not believer in Christ feel they know how we should live our lives and what we should do per time.

I just want to inform them that Jesus has been here before you were born and will be very much around when you are gone.

I only fear for the weak ones, how are allowing atheists or unbelievers disguising as believers to tell them about Jesus who they know nothing about.

I met Jesus early in life and I am very grateful to God for that. I know, what I would have become without Jesus in my life. A lot of people, even family gave up on me because of my wickedness but Jesus rescued me from destruction.

I just laugh at people talking trash, when they haven't encounter the Jesus, I encountered.

1 Like

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 11:44pm On Dec 09, 2018
The name Jesus will always be there no doubt. It will be the badge of gullible souls trapped in the lower dimensions. But the higher you ascend, the more you realise that Jesus is useless to you and it will cease to exist in your mind.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by MrPRevailer(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2018
Yes, they think that Jesus and Christianity will fade away and be replaced by their new age culture.

From Abraham to Jesus Christ, God has continued to remain at the frontpage and no collaboration, conspiracy can overthrow him.

It's just like Bitcoin/Stock. It goes down and people begin to sell thinking it will die and become 0. From 2012 till now it thrives. Even now, many investors have sold off thinking it's the end of Bitcoin. Little do they know.... My point is ages and generations of people will come and go and the name of Jesus will be established. You're deceived to think the world can replace Christianity.
What will be your story and end for there is life after death.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2018
You make Christianity sound so gentle and innocent while forgetting how it was spread with bloodshed. Your conquerors gave you this religion and this Jesus you hold dear to your heart. They took your Gold( spirituality) and gave you an empty carton( Jesus). I doubt you have opened this carton, seems you don’t know it’s empty

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:
The name Jesus will always be there no doubt. It will be the badge of gullible souls trapped in the lower dimensions. But the higher you ascend, the more you realise that Jesus is useless to you and it will cease to exist in your mind.

Which higher dimension are you talking?

I hope the higher dimension you are talking about isn't Science. Because science is just at embryo stage of what the scripture represents.

Before science will discover that Jesus is Lord, I hope it will not have been too late for people like you.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nosu:

Which higher dimension are you talking?

I hope the higher dimension you are talking about isn't Science. Because science is just at embryo stage of what the scripture represents.

Before science will discover that Jesus is Lord, I hope it will not have been too late for people like you.

It will be difficult to have a discussion with someone who calls Jesus “Master”. You clearly have an owner, your mind is possessed and telling you about higher dimensions will be useless. Get rid of your Master first and then we can talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

It will be difficult to have a discussion with someone who calls Jesus “Master”. You clearly have an owner, your mind is possessed and telling you about higher dimensions will be useless. Get rid of your Master first and then we can talk.

If you have anything to share, share. I have my conviction and the best you can do is to share us and allow me examine your conviction if it is worth considering.

I am an open minded person, what i believe in is working for me, if you think you have a superior knowledge, share it and let's move on from there.

As much as I have a master, you also have a master whether you acknowledge it or not.

We are all slave to something or someone.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nosu:

If you have anything to share, share. I have my conviction and the best you can do is to share us and allow me examine your conviction if it is worth considering.

I am an open minded person, what i believe in is working for me, if you think you have a superior knowledge, share it and let's move on from there.

As much as I have a master, you also have a master whether you acknowledge it or not.

We are all slave to something or someone.

Are you familiar with the word “Chanelling” if you did and know what it is, you won’t ever say you are a slave to another. You cannot reach a higher realm if you are enslaved by Jesus. You in your true self( if you are aware) are equal, if not higher than Jesus. There is physical,mental, emotional and spiritual slavey one can tie him or herself to. The worst part is submitting all your element to another being. You therefore become a host to a vampire.

Submitting yourself to Jesus means you have no freewill, no purpose, therefore no power. It is safe to say you are asleep. A sleeping giant. The real you is a creator who has been told he is not.

2 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Martinez19(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
The name won't go into extinction just as the name "Zeus" won't but we know the state of Zeus.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

Are you familiar with the word “Chanelling” if you did and know what it is, you won’t ever say you are a slave to another. You cannot reach a higher realm if you are enslaved by Jesus. You in your true self( if you are aware) are equal, if not higher than Jesus. There is physical,mental, emotional and spiritual slavey one can tie him or herself to. The worst part is submitting all your element to another being. You therefore become a host to a vampire.

Submitting yourself to Jesus means you have no freewill, no purpose, therefore no power. It is safe to say you are asleep. A sleeping giant. The real you is a creator who has been told he is not.

You have said so much,
Can you simplify all you have written up there. I don't want to assume anything.

Before you reply, I will read it again and again until I figure out what you are saying?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

I don't know what Channing is? I have an idea base on my profession but i really haven't study it as relating to channeling.

So how do you reach higher realm?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2018
Nosu:

I don't know what Channing is? I have an idea base on my profession but i really haven't study it as relating to channeling.

So how do you reach higher realm?

First by knowing yourself. Know that you are powerful and a creator of your reality. When you know that, you start vibrating higher, you will start manifesting what your desire. It’s like not giving the keys of your house away. Now you are in charge.

2nd is to love yourself. Not god or Jesus. You actually need to love yourself first before another. Then stop being around negative information that encourages you to see Jesus or any other being as your master. Bit by bit, you start experiencing different realities. Now you are ascending

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

It is not just safe to say i am asleep. It is safe to say I am dead because Galatians 2 vs 20 says;

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

First by knowing yourself. Know that you are powerful and a creator of your reality. When you know that, you start vibrating higher, you will start manifesting what your desire. It’s like not giving the keys of your house away. Now you are in charge.

2nd is to love yourself. Not god or Jesus. You actually need to love yourself first before another. Then stop being around negative information that encourages you to see Jesus or any other being as your master. Bit by bit, you start experiencing different realities. Now you are ascending

How do you know yourself? How do you see your face without a mirror? How do you know yourself without a manfacturer's manual?

As regarding loving myself, i hated myself until I meet Jesus. That is why I can live in my skin without envy and jealousy.

So back to my question How do you know yourself?
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

First by knowing yourself. Know that you are powerful and a creator of your reality. When you know that, you start vibrating higher, you will start manifesting what your desire

Every smart person knows that men are like magnets and we attract our dominant thoughts. And the scripture has captured this long ago

Proverbs 23:7 King James Version (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2018
ifenes:

First by knowing yourself. Know that you are powerful and a creator of your reality. When you know that, you start vibrating higher, you will start manifesting what your desire

Every smart person knows that men are like magnets and we attract our dominant thoughts. And the scripture has captured this long ago

Proverbs 23:7a King James Version (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by ifenes(m): 12:17am On Dec 11, 2018
Nosu:

Proverbs 23:7a King James Version (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

Actually that is a very powerful verse. You are your thoughts. If you think you have a master, then you will have one. But if you think free, then you are free. The choice is always ours to make

3 Likes

Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 12:33am On Dec 11, 2018
ifenes:

Actually that is a very powerful verse. You are your thoughts. If you think you have a master, then you will have one. But if you think free, then you are free. The choice is always ours to make

Please read through my other post and reply.
Re: The Name Of Jesus Can Not Go Into Extinction by Nosu(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2018
ifenes:

How do you know yourself? How do you see your face without a mirror? How do you know yourself without a manfacturer's manual?

As regarding loving myself, i hated myself until I meet Jesus. That is why I can live in my skin without envy and jealousy.

So back to my question How do you know yourself?

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prophet Predicts Doom For Nigeria’s Elections, Reveals Buhari’s ‘plan / Synagogue Building: Aircraft Flew Too Close Before Collapse / But Woe To Pregnant And Nursing Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.