Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,471 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

"Let's Be Good Friends First" The Highway To Friendzone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Let's Be Good Friends First" The Highway To Friendzone (318 Views)

If You Dont Want ANY Girl To Friendzone Again...then Then Read This. / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Lets Be Friends First: Do Ladies Above 31 Still Say That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Let's Be Good Friends First" The Highway To Friendzone by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
My brothers in nairaland, the best answers you can receive from a lady you wooed are YES or NO, any other reply such as "I have someone but give me time", "let's be friends" or whatever, might be time consuming. Again I advise, if you want to be friends with a lady, just define it as friends from the beginning..Make sure you are not doing the friendship to date her. Do not be friends with a lady you want to woo, she may see you as a brother..That is why you have been with that lady for a long time, but she accepted the toast of newcomer more quickly....

I am not saying that you being a friend with a lady cannot be converted to boyfriend...But I tell you, it may not work easily especially if you really like the lady. If you begin to be friends with a lady you love alot, she will just like your company & may keep you as a friend forever...

How do you woo Go meet the lady you love in a well-prepared way, you can make yourself acquinted for a while, but do not make it go into friendship...Meet her and tell her straight that you are interested & you wanna date her...Do not be friends until she says yes to date you. When she says yes, you can then be love birds & friends. Let friends be friends
Re: "Let's Be Good Friends First" The Highway To Friendzone by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
olsome:
My brothers in nairaland, the best answers you can receive from a lady you wooed are YES or NO, any other reply such as "I have someone but give me time", "let's be friends" or whatever, might be time consuming. Again I advise, if you want to be friends with a lady, just define it as friends from the beginning..Make sure you are not doing the friendship to date her. Do not be friends with a lady you want to woo, she may see you as a brother..That is why you have been with that lady for a long time, but she accepted the toast of newcomer more quickly....

I am not saying that you being a friend with a lady cannot be converted to boyfriend...But I tell you, it may not work easily especially if you really like the lady. If you begin to be friends with a lady you love alot, she will just like your company & may keep you as a friend forever...

How do you woo Go meet the lady you love in a well-prepared way, you can make yourself acquinted for a while, but do not make it go into friendship...Meet her and tell her straight that you are interested & you wanna date her...Do not be friends until she says yes to date you. When she says yes, you can then be love birds & friends. Let friends be friends

Tru talk
We u date teenager dats d type of reply u will mostly get

A mature girl will give u a straight up answer, ,,,time is ticking, age is ticking

(1) (Reply)

Panacea To A Successful Married Life / Perfect Marriage [chapter 1] / What Happened To Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.