Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola (2622 Views)

Tayo Demola: 10 Signs That God Is Warning You Not To Date Someone / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
How do you fall in love with the right guy or girl?

Do you even believe in Iove? I know a lot of people don't even believe there is love. Lol

But pls how do you find the right person to fall in love with you and how do you fall in love with the right person?

I learnt some things in this video by Activist & Relationship Coach Tayo Demola.

I've shared the link here so you can watch it yourself.

It's an interesting video. Watch the video and and drop your comments.

What do you think about love? Can we really find the right person? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq4-0JfSYPs

http://tayodemola..com/2018/12/video-how-to-fall-in-love-with-right.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Farano
Rocktation
Mynd44
Seun
OAM4J
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by samysmoothfresh: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
Na wah for some people o.

You just siddon, on data, open youtube con begin watch video on love from "relationship coach".

Endtime girl!!
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Hian...
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
So you don't know you can a lot from youtube?
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

You just siddon, on data, open youtube con begin watch video on love from "relationship coach".

Endtime girl!!

So you don't know you can learn a lot of things from youtube??
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2018
But funny, some people are funny, are u saying there is nothing like love?
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by BRMN: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
No not everyone believes in anything love, not even with men, they will have 2 or 3 girls girlfriends so where is the love, they will cheat on you so where is the love? Abeg park well
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
BRMN:
No not everyone believes in anything love, not even with men, they will have 2 or 3 girls girlfriends so where is the love, they will cheat on you so where is the love? Abeg park well

Why are you bitter? If your boyfriend ditched u or cheated doesn't mean there are no women whose boyfriend treated them well. Take a chill
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Endtime girl!!

End time guy, mttttch, shioir
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2018
Love things, complicated I must say. Really complicated.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2018
Many relationships are not based on love or the fact that they like u, many guys are not after loving u sincerely, they're after what they can get from u, so sad.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by NettyNelly(m): 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2018
Love is a natural thing u don't force it. It comes naturally especially when u least expect it.
I'm a living testimony the girl I'm currently in love with, never knew I will for her though she might not be a beauty Queen. But I just fell for her.
I advice u never to get in any relationship with the aim of falling in love with the guy. Just keep it real naturally it will happen

1 Like

Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2018
The motive of some people is wrong, the aim of some guys to approach u for a relationship is not really because they want relationship, they want something else. They're not looking for love.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 1:38am On Dec 11, 2018
Yes we know love comes naturally, no doubt
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
But sometimes if u don't make the efforts love many never come to you.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Seal33: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Do people marry for the so called love again?
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by CityBlogger: 2:37am On Dec 17, 2018
Seal33:
Do people marry for the so called love again?

Why not, it's what works for everyone that they go with.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2018
But love is not everything
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by BRMN: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2018
No don't do, but if it's not the right person, why go into it?
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hardrive(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Before you can start talking about love, first know if his genotype matches yours, if you can both cope with each others character, if you are sexually compatible, etc. Before you finish with this, the love would have died.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by BRMN: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2018
Compatibility is key
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by CityBlogger: 1:07pm On Dec 21, 2018
Commit anything you want to do to the hands of The One who is above all humans before you act.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hardrive:
Before you can start talking about love, first know if his genotype matches yours, if you can both cope with each others character, if you are sexually compatible, etc. Before you finish with this, the love would have died.

A lot of people hide their character, they will pretend for so long. Later they will reveal their real self. Too many people pretending nowadays.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hot18: 8:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
CityBlogger:
Commit anything you want to do to the hands of The One who is above all humans before you act.

Yes, if only we know
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Hardrive(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hot18:

A lot of people hide their character, they will pretend for so long. Later they will reveal their real self. Too many people pretending nowadays.

Nobody can hide character from me. Why I say this is because i read extensively while being observant. I analyze every one that comes into my life be it man or woman. Read about the big 5 personalities. Read about the 7 attitudes to life. Also read some of Malcom gladwells books. That should help you. Also, a person's face says a lot.
Re: How To Fall In Love With The Right Person -By Relationship Coach Tayo Demola by Seal33: 12:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Hot18:

Yes, if only we know

What is it you don't know?

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Husband Send Wife N@k3d Photos To P0rn Site Before Burning Her To Death / Dj Neptune S€X Tape, Released After Video. / Rate My Pics Nairalanders(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.