Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! (4267 Views)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / EFCC Traces N17.5bn To Accounts Of Ex-naf Chiefs’ Wives / EFCC Traces N4.8bn To Obanikoro’s Children Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by bashydemy(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2010
Hey i guess we need to ask the Gov. first is the building Ogun state goverment house in UK. for those who says he is rich before he become Governor but all i know is that he bought the house while in office maybe a year or so after is inauguration this bastard na Big thief biggest one offcos i live in the state and i see how worst the state is
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by shellicon(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2010
OGD ole e, Peter Odili ole e. God will visit u onea
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by Larufa(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2010
These are some of the reasons why Otunba Dipo Dina was killed.

For those who are saying OGD was already financially okay before becoming the Governor, I wish to inform you that he was already bankrupt at as the day he became the Governor owing banks and especially Guaranty Bank, a huge sum of money using his Christel Laurel Building as collateral.
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by Smi1(m): 1:09am On Aug 03, 2010
National Anthem !!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by philip0906(m): 7:23am On Aug 03, 2010
Hmmm. . .All these yoruba governors.They wreck their states and leave them undeveloped,"forcing" their citizens 2 now claim Lagos as their state.Dem full nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by seanet02: 7:38am On Aug 03, 2010
@philip, see how foolish you slowpoke is, as corrupt as daniel is, he is better than the whole East governors with the exclusion of peter of anambra, compare the allocation of ogun state without derivation and its performance to your kidnapping and militants infested region which despite all the derivation revenue has nothing to show for except lame governors and backward politicians or you will compare people like kalu and his political to BISI AKANDE, JIMI AGBAJE, OSOBA, LAM ADESINA. This are people that can do without the federal government that you morons claim to be marginalising you. Next time you are journeying on the net, try to avoid any confrontation with any YORUBA people you find or come across online. Folks like you are the main reason why kidnapping is being entrenched in the eastern constitution. slowpoke
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by philip0906(m): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2010
^^
u lagosian I guess? grin grin grin
Don't need 2call me a slowpoke. . .bloke stole ur money,u couldn't face him or do we call dat transfer of aggression? grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by oderemo(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2010
Hmmm. . .All these yoruba governors.They wreck their states and leave them undeveloped,"forcing" their citizens 2 now claim Lagos as their state.Dem full nairaland

you are limited in common sense
but limitless in foolishness.
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by seanet02: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2010
@philip, just try and do something to ZIKS burial ground. Its in woes un shambles
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by JUO(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2010
stories
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by indie22(f): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2010
This is nothing new, looting has become the norm in nigeria, even a lot of young kids growing up already have thesame mindset.
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by member479760: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2010
The most interesting thing is that any property one buy in England/USA is not yours, it still belongs to the government. If you don't pay the yearly property tax the government takes it from you right away. NO CASE
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by Dsomething(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2010
The guy is wicked,naive but I'm cool angry intrigued angry
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by ayodapo(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2010
D guy nah terrible criminal killing and maiming all for the sake of money, he has brought back the memories of Sani Abacha to the people of Ogun state where anybody that does not support his heinous act will be killed. Its only God that can deliver us. This is even small as compared with the amount of looting going on right now in Ogun. God will soon expose him,
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by philip0906(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2010
@ode remo
like ur name implies,u definitely 4rm Ogun state I guess undecided Tell daniel 2 stop looting ur state instead of facing me and then claiming Lagos state.
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by philip0906(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2010
@seanet02
u've definitely seen something 2 feast on I guess?zik's resting place is in ruins dats prolly y Gbanga daniel is looting ur state dry
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by andyanders: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2010
FOR NOW, I STILL SEE  GBENGA DANIEL AS A GOOD MAN 'COS HE WAS WEALTHY BEFORE GETTING INTO POLITICS. IF HE IS ACCUSED OF DIVERTING GOVERNMENT MONEY, WELL PROPER CHANNELS SHOULD BE TAKEN TO CHECK IF THE ACCUSATION IS TRUE OR NOT. BUT THEY SHOULD IMPROVE LIFE IN OGIJO. WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE HUMAN BEINGS.
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2010
Nairalanders, na wa for una oooh £2.7m is what is raising eye-brows, this is just a tip of the ice-berg. that amount is chicken-change as they say.

I hope to God that EFCC is not just ruffling feathers ahead of the elections, otherwise Tinubu should also be on their radar, the guy owes me money too grin
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by Akosbaba(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2010
I don't know the yeye survey that said pure water is the fastest selling product in 9ja when it takes less than a month to £1b in politics
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by ken4nature: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2010
embezzlement at its peak, na wa oh!
Re: Efcc Traces £2.7m London Property To Gov Daniel ! by princeparis(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2010
OGD is one of the most corrupt gov'nors no doubt. Building stadia and proclaiming it as development. I wept on my way to Abeokuta when i saw on a billboard with " IN FIFA STADIA WE EXCEL" as if that is the measure of economic development or prosperity. The man has misplaced priority.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Orji Walks Out Of Political Debate!can It Affect His Election? / BUHARI Disgracefully Rejected In The SOUTH-SOUTH / Arms Billions: Dasuki Reveals How David Mark Got N10.7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.