Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone (6646 Views)

"The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man / If You Don't Love Him, Don't Take His Money / The Only Thing You Should Do For A Woman Is Pray For Her Don't Help Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by nijiatech78: 1:56am On Apr 11, 2020
ssegs5:

Hello my friend. I have read through a couple of your responses on other thread and just stumbled on this thread of yours while checking your page.

Am sorry for your experience but you are not going through the healing process with the right mentality. If you fail on a course it doesn’t mean others too will fail. Some men have suffered even same fate as yours including me but will advice men not to help any lady the fall in love with? Hell No. Forgiveness is key my Dear and sadly you lack it. You may have lost a lot monetarily but you didn’t lose your health or your life.

Forgive completely and look forward with an optimistic mindset. You will discover you have true peace and rejuvenation of your total being will commence bringing out a better you waiting for a better chance.

There are red flags you obviously didn’t noticed.

You will be happy again, TRULY HAPPY.

Am not too good at long write ups but I can share voice messages especially on the red flags.

I AM A PROUD SURVIVOR

Have toke my time to read some of your responses on other trends and your but one thing I notice is this ''unforgiven mind '' and you are a type that complains alot(from my point of view). In life when you hold on to one thing and you keep on nursing it, it will be difficult for you to see better things around you, all because you place your focus on one thing ( what i mean is that; you have focus your mind set that poor guys are bad guys, and your pain and hatred for them didn't allow you to see that there are best option for you). Someone is somewhere watch and willing to have someone like you, someone that know your value, your worth but your unforgiven attitude and hatred will not allow good and serious men to come around. Why not work on yourself, forgive and forget and dont put unnecessary pressure on yourself, put up a smiling face, trust in God, be good and move on, I know for sure that that man will surely show up. Please check my signature for my contact you can just hi me I will like to further discuss with you. Stay happy

Totally wrong my friend. My previous comments doesn’t portray me as a person with an I forgiven mind. Most of my responses are on topical political topics and off course almost all Nigerians share almost same sentiments towards our politicians which is obviously so true,

Lastly am not a female as you equally got it wrong. Am a happy young man from Agbor in Delta State.

Thank you again for your inputs
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by ssegs5(m): 2:03am On Apr 11, 2020
nijiatech78:

Totally wrong my friend. My previous comments doesn’t portray me as a person with an I forgiven mind. Most of my responses are on topical political topics and off course almost all Nigerians share almost same sentiments towards our politicians which is obviously so true,

Lastly am not a female as you equally got it wrong. Am a happy young man from Agbor in Delta State.

Thank you again for your inputs

Please it was a mistake quoting you, I wanted to quote her not you, which have done that. Am sorry, you can check back my response. Thanks I appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Astride(f): 4:08am On Apr 11, 2020
I've seen this play out before. And it often turns out to be in complete witherward to how the female party narrates it.
I hope the young man heals and finds someone who'd treat him like the king he is.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by 4teeron(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Just move on with your Life, Not All Broke All Struggling Guys Are Same. Relationship Is All About Understanding If You Guys Don't Understand Each Other Forget It Nothing Works, No Mrs Right Or Mr Perfect Anywhere. That Marriage Or Relationship That Glitters They Also Got Stories To Tell.
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Samuels90: 6:13am On Apr 11, 2020

I don't know what your story is and why you are so pessimistic (probably you've been hurt badly in the past), but you should realize that there are men out there who were brought up by mothers who have the kind of character the op has.

What you give out is what you get. You give out bitterness, you receive bitterness, you radiate love, you get back love.

Hunt for love, not a rich man. If you hunt for love, you might get a rich man or a poor man. At least you get a sure thing. Love.

But if you hunt for a rich man, you may not get love and if the man loses his wealth you won't even get the money.

Of course, acquisition of wealth changes a man for good or bad, but it's the risk you have to take.

Note also that loss of wealth also changes a man mostly for worse.

Why base your happiness then on something ephemeral, something unsure such as wealth.

A man's character may be hidden, but it is constant, whether rich or poor. Fall in love with a man's character, not his pocket.

Namaste.

cc: HeavenlyCherub
that lady u quoted, is always looking for whr to say negative things about men. When it comes to men issues on this forum, she is always on the left side of things.

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Samuels90: 6:33am On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
Hi everyone,

I always feel any time I'm on nairaland I have drama. This platform has helped me as a release over the years. I don't understand why I have been unlucky in love but I hope my posts can help someone. Last time I was here my boyfriend of years got another woman pregnant he still wants to marry me BUT I dont think I can deal with the deception. Lying is one thing but having a whole baby is something else.

So I met someone new. It felt like he was my bestfriend. I put my life on hold for him. I gave up my life for months so that I could help him be a better man. I gave up my home, finances, my car everything to push his vision. I'm a working class woman late 20s and he was a student with a part time job. It didnt bother me he didn't have much because I loved him.

He was kind and loving but I always felt I had to reassure him of his position in my life and to tell him he is enough. This man always made it seem like I didnt respect him because he didn't feel accomplished and wasn't happy of my support of the relationship. He always made me feel bad for being successful.

It's hard for men to accept women when they attain a certain level of success. Men say that they want a woman to be there for them when they are at their lowest, I was that woman but this man broke me emotionally and made me feel small.

I will not date a man with less money than me anymore they are insecure. I just want to advise other women not to over invest your time, emotions and finances in someone who is not your husband.

We women want to over invest because we believe we are showing love. Don't walk away with a broken heart and empty wallet.

-he did not cheat, but his insecurities got the best of the relationship and I decided to walk away even if I loved him.

Having a good partner this days is tough, people go into relationships with a mindset to gain not to build/add. It's not about the class of the person but the personality, you may still end up in a bad relationship if you date someone from a well to do career. It's not about whether they are struggling or stable financially ,its the personality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 11, 2020
WUdec:

Walking away was a big mistake.

Your success reminded him of his failure and you motivated him a lot. All his complaints and insecurities were a cry for assurance. And in that position, his emotions were too vulnerable.

Black women want a man who can handle his emotions and lead regardless of how they feel in a relationship. In other words you wanted someone confident enough to take that journey with you and hold your hand with his head high.

Instead you got one who acted more like the female in the relationship becos he was intimidated by your success

If you had paid a lot of attention to empowering him to become as great as you (and I don't mean financially), you would have changed him bit by bit.

For example, if you noticed his strengths and skills and invested in those two, directing him towards achieving his full potential...he would have become more confident, loyal and masculine

No man comes tailor-made, not even women. First you get the material, do the sketch, envision the piece in your head and stitch each part of the material gradually, creating each piece slowly.

You instead could not take no more and thrust yourself back out there all to repeat the same steps all over, in the dating scene.

You seem intelligent+responsible and it's been 2yrs since. I hope you find the man of your dreams and learn from your past.

Always have the material and think like the good tailor.

Buena suerte!

My brother some cases are irredeemable.
It will be depression day and night, because someone cannot be sufficient in themselves. Also doing competition with you and proving non-existent points.
It will always be like a rollercoaster, high and low.
Some mothers did a terrible one on their sons , and now a lot of women have to pay for it.
My advice:
Do what you can, do not listen to anybody.
If you go into depression in a relation and you cannot continue quit.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Samuels90:
that lady u quoted, is always looking for whr to say negative things about men. When it comes to men issues on this forum, she is always on the left side of things.

I’m not against any man. The reason that you think I’m against man is because I speak against people being used. Not every man is a bad man but Nigerian men really have a bad reputation world wide. If it’s not using people, it’s yahoo, if not yahoo, it’s drugs, if not that stealing money. It’s time for Nigerians to search within themselves and stop saying I’m bitter or angry for saying my truth.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
4teeron:
Just move on with your Life, Not All Broke All Struggling Guys Are Same. Relationship Is All About Understanding If You Guys Don't Understand Each Other Forget It Nothing Works, No Mrs Right Or Mr Perfect Anywhere. That Marriage Or Relationship That Glitters They Also Got Stories To Tell.

No relationship is perfect I never said so. I’m not perfect myself so I don’t expect it to be. Men see a shining thing, they get it and forget that it glows. My message is just don’t take people for granted

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Astride:

I've seen this play out before. And it often turns out to be in complete witherward to how the female party narrates it.
I hope the young man heals and finds someone who'd treat him like the king he is.

May men like this. Visit your generations

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
ssegs5:

Have toke my time to read some of your responses on other trends and your but one thing I notice is this ''unforgiven mind '' and you are a type that complains alot(from my point of view). In life when you hold on to one thing and you keep on nursing it, it will be difficult for you to see better things around you, all because you place your focus on one thing ( what i mean is that; you have focus your mind set that poor guys are bad guys, and your pain and hatred for them didn't allow you to see that there are best option for you). Someone is somewhere watch and willing to have someone like you, someone that know your value, your worth but your unforgiven attitude and hatred will not allow good and serious men to come around. Why not work on yourself, forgive and forget and dont put unnecessary pressure on yourself, put up a smiling face, trust in God, be good and move on, I know for sure that that man will surely show up. Please check my signature for my contact you can just hi me I will like to further discuss with you. Stay happy

You are getting my perspective wrong. I dated these guys over and over because I was looking for love and not for money. I just decided to cut the cycle of dating financially challenged man I can’t keep making the same mistakes. It becomes a cycle.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

My brother some cases are irredeemable.
It will be depression day and night, because someone cannot be sufficient in themselves. Also doing competition with you and proving non-existent points.
It will always be like a rollercoaster, high and low.
Some mothers did a terrible one on their sons , and now a lot of women have to pay for it.
My advice:
Do what you can, do not listen to anybody.
If you go into depression in a relation and you cannot continue quit.

I’m so glad someone out there gets it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Samuels90:
Having a good partner this days is tough, people go into relationships with a mindset to gain not to build/add. It's not about the class of the person but the personality, you may still end up in a bad relationship if you date someone from a well to do career. It's not about whether they are struggling or stable financially ,its the personality.

Have you ever heard the saying “money changes people” I would rather know what I’m getting into with someone and their personality around how they treat people and money itself when they have it. I’m not saying be a millionaire, just be self sufficient and carry your own.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by zexy2030(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Have you ever heard the saying “money changes people” I would rather know what I’m getting into with someone and their personality around how they treat people and money itself when they have it. I’m not saying be a millionaire, just be self sufficient and carry your own.
hmmm, ur story is pathetic but go for what suits u and makes u smile, u ain't growing younger, I'm sure u r getting stronger. LOVE U.
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Astride(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

May men like this. Visit your generations

And this confirms what your heart is made of while you hide behind the charade of playing the victim. You're hardhearted and vindictive. I can tell from miles away. No light in you. And this is the reason you'll continue to attract men like this.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Astride:

And this confirms what your heart is made of while you hide behind the charade of playing the victim. You're hardhearted and vindictive. I can tell from miles away. No light in you. And this is the reason you'll continue to attract men like this.

You clearly said they were good men in your response, right? And it’s the woman to blame. If I am to blame fine. If they’re as good as you say. I only wish for you to have the men you are defending.

Better to say nothing, if you have nothing good to say.

God bless

4 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by zexy2030(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

hey I love u
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I love God and I am fully aware no relationship is perfect. I never made him a houseboy infact I still carried out my duties as his girlfriend. My ex still wants to work things out and remain friends. If I was as bad as you say I am would he still want to be with me. Money is not everything. Anyway I loved him and I always will. But for my sanity I need to let go. 

Maybe at the time he didnt notice, he keeps on referencing that I dont need him if we break up I have my job, property and family to fall back on but he has no one and needs to support his family. These talks were now a burden on me. He started becoming aggressive, angry and jealous. When I do anything I would always say its ours not mine.

I truly believe a man is the head of a home no way I would want to dominate. I'm not saying I was perfect but I did my best to love him it was never enough. He said I never respected him but I did. Inferiority got the best of him.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a bad looking woman and I had well to do men after me. It's sad because all I wanted was him.

I read ur story and it's a sad. I now understand the scenario better atleast from ur perspective and why it can be a problem dating down.

Theres nothing u can do to help an insecure man, who make u feel worse instead better despite all u do and how much u try. I know how that plays out and it's exhausting.

Bt mind u there's also Insecurity issues that have nothing to do with finances bt other areas. So bottom line don't date an insecure person cos they end up manipulating u intentionally or unintentionally. It's draining.

Do u know how to detect a manipulative person? U Shud learn how to. They have their traits and character which always comes out gradually.

I don't know the science of how good gals end up dating duchebags its weird bt it happens alot bt u must learn the ropes quick and know how to spot them.

Also don't rush into relationships, build frndships, don't be in a hurry to help out beyond whats normal and don't over do anything or make any unnecessary sacrifices beyond a galfrnds duty, when in a relationship, until ure a wife. If sm1 makes u unhappy all the time leave don't them manipulate u.

A galfrnd is not a babysitter. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
jaxxy:

I read ur story and it's a sad. I now understand the scenario better atleast from ur perspective and why it can be a problem dating down.

There not u can do he help an insecure man, who make u feel worse instead better despite all u do and how much u try. I know how that plays out and it's exhausting.

Bt mind u there's also Insecurity issues that have nothing to do with finances bt other areas. So bottom line don't date an insecure person cos they end up manipulating u intentionally or unintentionally. It's draining.

Do u know how to detect a manipulative person? U Shud learn how to. They have their traits and character which always comes out gradually.

I don't know the science of how good gals end up dating duchebags its weird bt it happens alot bt u must learn the ropes quick and know how to spot them.

Also don't rush into relationships, build frndships, don't be in a hurry to help out beyond whats normal and don't over do anything or make any unnecessary sacrifices beyond a galfrnds duty, when in a relationship, until ure a wife. If sm1 makes u unhappy all the time leave don't them manipulate u.

A galfrnd is not a babysitter. Lol

I’m glad you took the time to understand. A lot of people are so quick to judge the way people act without trying to understand the underlying issues. Sadly we have lots of men in the US that want to live off women these days. A man doesn’t always have to earn more they just have to be supportive, love and rid themselves of blame and jealousy. You are with someone because you love them not because of what they have

2 Likes

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Samuels90: 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

I’m not against any man. The reason that you think I’m against man is because I speak against people being used. Not every man is a bad man but Nigerian men really have a bad reputation world wide. If it’s not using people, it’s yahoo, if not yahoo, it’s drugs, if not that stealing money. It’s time for Nigerians to search within themselves and stop saying I’m bitter or angry for saying my truth.
you get it mixed up, I didn't quote u saying that, its the other lady. More so,i get your point, everyone deserves better, I only hope you get the best of what you deserve.
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Samuels90: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Yeah true, your point is clear. Wish you the best
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
Hi everyone,

I always feel any time I'm on nairaland I have drama. This platform has helped me as a release over the years. I don't understand why I have been unlucky in love but I hope my posts can help someone. Last time I was here my boyfriend of years got another woman pregnant he still wants to marry me BUT I dont think I can deal with the deception. Lying is one thing but having a whole baby is something else.

So I met someone new. It felt like he was my bestfriend. I put my life on hold for him. I gave up my life for months so that I could help him be a better man. I gave up my home, finances, my car everything to push his vision. I'm a working class woman late 20s and he was a student with a part time job. It didnt bother me he didn't have much because I loved him.

He was kind and loving but I always felt I had to reassure him of his position in my life and to tell him he is enough. This man always made it seem like I didnt respect him because he didn't feel accomplished and wasn't happy of my support of the relationship. He always made me feel bad for being successful.

It's hard for men to accept women when they attain a certain level of success. Men say that they want a woman to be there for them when they are at their lowest, I was that woman but this man broke me emotionally and made me feel small.

I will not date a man with less money than me anymore they are insecure. I just want to advise other women not to over invest your time, emotions and finances in someone who is not your husband.

We women want to over invest because we believe we are showing love. Don't walk away with a broken heart and empty wallet.

-he did not cheat, but his insecurities got the best of the relationship and I decided to walk away even if I loved him.

Are you looking for husband ?
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Naughtysite:

Are you looking for husband ?

I’m not looking for husband on NL.. grin
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Martinez39s(m): 2:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Too many lies and victim cards. grin grin grin Eyah! NAWALT signalling toh bad. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Omar09(m): 3:27am On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:
Hi everyone,

Obviously! I mean ubunja has been warning you guys of broke boys and that y'all should always be a gold digger and get that rich man but hey y'all are women and designed to not listen when instructions that will help y'all get better are given out. Even Franchasng did talk about this issue and in his words he said "... Ladies should look out for men who have made it and not ones who are still broke...." and then something about women being financially stable are words used by broke alfa males.....

Always listen to little instructions they always accomplish big things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

2 years later u are still single. Women can't always have it all. U may have to lower your standards or be lonely and miserable
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

Let me give you husband.
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by CAPSLOCKED: 7:00am On Apr 12, 2020
eljay22:
I pity these guys above me calling the OP correct babe. Because she said she was working class and had money. Do not be deceived brethren, I know her type.

She is just trying play the victim card. Why won't the guy become insecure when you want to turn him to your houseboy because of the little change you think you have.

LOL, NORMAL. cheesy
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by emmaodet: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Martinez39s:
Too many lies and victim cards. grin grin grin Eyah! NAWALT signalling toh bad. cheesy

My issue with ladies is that what the op described is what most guys working face in relationship but we don't cry out.
Do you know millions of guys that have all dated poor or lower class girls in life and got their hands burnt?
As a matter of fact, most guys marry down which means most guys experience insecurities of ladies in relationship but we manage it.
When a woman is insecured, they will tell us it is because she cares and loves us but when it is a man, dump him.
Before i got married, my wife then gf regularly checks my phone (whatsapp, text msgs, calls etc) yet didn't dump her(or is it because she is a lady? And it's normal?)
Whenever you are dating down, insecurity is normal and always an issue.
It is up to you to keep assuring your partner in everyway you can by -
Been transparent.
Your phone should be freely accessible to them to free them of any doubt.
If they want to check your fb account, so be it abi why is it called relationship when you all can't be free with each other to clear all doubts.
Regularly reassuring them by sharing your future plans with them, how they will be carried along in the plan etc to boost their confidence.
The truth is, most women don't really have much love to give that is why things like insecurity will be an excuse for dumping a guy. If reverse were the case, the guy would have stayed.
Also, do ladies really think they are doing guys a favour by dating down? Really? I mean for Real?
The mindset of ladies going to relationship is mostly flawed, really flawed.

1 Like

Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Op you Tried your best but I guess it's because you date someone below your level
But from my own perspective women who are more rich than their man would later be a problem
Because they will feel self-importance and would be very hard to control
Op As a commentator as said maybe you should go for your own class because, you gon have similar problem again dating someone below your level
Re: The Only Thing You Should Do For A Man Is Pray For Him Don't Help Anyone by shekauvsbuhari: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Omar09:

Obviously! I mean ubunja has been warning you guys of broke boys and that y'all should always be a gold digger and get that rich man but hey y'all are women and designed to not listen when instructions that will help y'all get better are given out. Even Franchasng did talk about this issue and in his words he said "... Ladies should look out for men who have made it and not ones who are still broke...." and then something about women being financially stable are words used by broke alfa males.....

Always listen to little instructions they always accomplish big things.
Just liste to urself. You are trying to tell them not to pursue what they like. That it didnt work out for her doesnt mean it cant work for others. How many rich men are out there? Though as a person I may not fancy it but I ve seen people it worked for. We shouldnt generalise things bcs Ubunja or Franchsang said so. Gold digging my foot. You want all ladies to turn hoes or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Should A Good Sex Last? / This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS / some nairalanders are dating each other, i got proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.